Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Business Can I Start With 80k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 80k (5513 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / I Have 80k, What business Can I Venture In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 80k by Mekanus(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2016
Good morning fellow nairalanders, I just completed my nysc ( on the 14th of April) and since then I haven't found anything doing but I still have about 85k from the money I saved during nysc. So I need suggestions on any business I can invest this money on while am searching for job. I don't really want to be idle. Thanks in anticipation

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by chocolateme(f): 10:55am On May 17, 2016
Ok.. I think to be on the safer side, you should google it first and get thousands of differen things u can venture into. Just because a suggested one is working for mr A doesn't mean it can work for you as there are certain factors to consider before venturing into them especially your environment.
Again you should have passion for the job you are gonna decide to do before going ahead not just because it's lucrative. Take eg, you may get into the business of buying in quantity all these easily affordable phones with Internet accessed and with good cameras from telecommunication network companies at large quantities to sell to people, most of them are sold at 3,500 to 4K. Can you be able to the Walk up and down to various locations to market them without suddenly complaining that the weather is harsh, that people are not pricing it well or that you blame Buhari for this?. It's very good for some people too even despite the stress.
So that's it, you don't expect to rent a shop with it or invest in someone's business if you won't be there to monitor it..
That's what I can offer for now.. Tnx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by binajiya(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2016
which SAED program did u engaged in? i will suggest agro-allied biz
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by finalboss1(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2016
hmm....gve me 50,000 outta it

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Mekanus(m): 11:05am On May 17, 2016
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Mekanus(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2016
finalboss1:
hmm....gve me 50,000 outta it
tongue
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Mekanus(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2016
binajiya:
which SAED program did u engaged in? i will suggest agro-allied biz
Bro that saed stuff wasn't worth it, they were just after registration money. Agro-allied like...?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Mekanus(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2016
chocolateme:
Ok.. I think to be on the safer side, you should google it first and get thousands of differen things u can venture into. Just because a suggested one is working for mr A doesn't mean it can work for you as there are certain factors to consider before venturing into them especially your environment.
Again you should have passion for the job you are gonna decide to do before going ahead not just because it's lucrative. Take eg, you may get into the business of buying in quantity all these easily affordable phones with Internet accessed and with good cameras from telecommunication network companies at large quantities to sell to people, most of them are sold at 3,500 to 4K. Can you be able to the Walk up and down to various locations to market them without suddenly complaining that the weather is harsh, that people are not pricing it well or that you blame Buhari for this?. It's very good for some people too even despite the stress.
So that's it, you don't expect to rent a shop with it or invest in someone's business if you won't be there to monitor it..
That's what I can offer for now.. Tnx
Thanks for your contributions. *You're beautiful

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by chocolateme(f): 11:17am On May 17, 2016
Mekanus:
Thanks for your contributions. *You're beautiful
tnx for the compliment, I wish you the best
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Exxkay(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2016
Which state did u serve?
There may be some cheap products there that u can bring down to Lagos and sell at a very good price
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by 9ja4show: 5:03pm On May 17, 2016
If you could save 85k from your monthly allawee of 19,800..the sky is your limit bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by binajiya(m): 7:05am On May 19, 2016
Mekanus:
Bro that saed stuff wasn't worth it, they were just after registration money. Agro-allied like...?

fish farming or poultry
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by wealthinfos(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2016
Now you will hit the street very hard to face the reality of life after campus. I will introduce you to a business that will earn you millions for life and you can do this business on full or part time bases from home or any office. it's called Real Estate Consultancy business. I have carefully put down my years of experience in this business in a book titled "Real Estate Wealth". Anybody can take advantage of this high powered knowledge base info material via: www.realestatewealth247..com

I will see you at the top!

#Wealthinfos

Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Baroba(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2016
binajiya:

fish farming or poultry

Not with 80k bro.. Too small.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Mekanus(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2016
Baroba:

Not with 80k bro.. Too small.
My guess too
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by redsconsult(m): 7:45pm On May 19, 2016
I will suggest you invest in poultry start small and grow big within few months....
Build a cage with at least 20k that may accommodate 60 to 100 birds.. buy dayhood broilers to start with with present cost ranging from 10k to 12k per carton.. a carton consits of 51 dayhood birds... you just need 8 weeks to feed them before selling them... there is ready market for them...
Google more on poultry biz... your 80k is more than enough to give you stable income...
It wont take much of your time and also allows you to do some other stuff...
Pm me for more assistant on it.. I drop my job willingly to go into this biz... so many opportunities for you to tap in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Adinije(f): 7:10am On May 20, 2016
Acquire a skill and earn money for freelancing. I am one of those who used to think that online business isn't real but my perspective have changed after I started earning from fiverr. You can also earn from affiliate marketing.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Mekanus(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2016
Adinije:
Acquire a skill and earn money for freelancing. I am one of those who used to think that online business isn't real but my perspective have changed after I started earning from fiverr. You can also earn from affiliate marketing.
I have always been interested in online biz but don't actually know how to go about it. U can put me through on this if u don't mind, my email is emalonic@gmail.com.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Mekanus(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2016
redsconsult:
I will suggest you invest in poultry start small and grow big within few months....
Build a cage with at least 20k that may accommodate 60 to 100 birds.. buy dayhood broilers to start with with present cost ranging from 10k to 12k per carton.. a carton consits of 51 dayhood birds... you just need 8 weeks to feed them before selling them... there is ready market for them...
Google more on poultry biz... your 80k is more than enough to give you stable income...
It wont take much of your time and also allows you to do some other stuff...
Pm me for more assistant on it.. I drop my job willingly to go into this biz... so many opportunities for you to tap in
Thanks bro.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Nobody: 10:10am On May 20, 2016
Asking what business you can start with 80k is not going to cut it, I'm afraid. you are going to get so much opinions and in the end, you might end up not doing anything. Assess yourself first. what can you do? what are you willing to do? those are different things. Start with things you know about. I'm sure you'll find something. Don't stop trying to be better.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Mekanus(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
delivite:
Asking what business you can start with 80k is not going to cut it, I'm afraid. you are going to get so much opinions and in the end, you might end up not doing anything. Assess yourself first. what can you do? what are you willing to do? those are different things. Start with things you know about. I'm sure you'll find something. Don't stop trying to be better.
Thanks for your contributions bro. But the different opinions will enable me to make a better decision
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Standeshakon(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2016
The two businesses am about to reveal to you are Real and genuine online businesses that can earn you N250,000 every month if you are very serious about it.
These two businesses is not something new to so many people. In fact it has been in existence for a very long time and Nigerians who know the secrets about these businesses have been making a reasonable amount of money from it. The secret is what I will be revealing to you!
The good thing about these businesses is that it does not requires so many things from you;
1) No computer knowledge required
2) Little or no start up cost
3) Just 3 hours of work everyday online
4) earn up to N250,000 every month depending on how serious you are about it. If you are interested
CLICK  www.naijaebiz.com/okafor
For details on how you can start.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by fxid10(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2016
The problem most of the times my dear brother, is not weda you have money to start a business or not. People have stated good businesses with a zero naira account, and they are doing wonderfully well now. Alex iyabila, Mandy and martins are a perfect example of people who started with very little. Today, they are doing fine financially.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by millhouse: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2016
Kul
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by karlxavier(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Go through the thread, you would see nylon business created by inno or so. I think that business woukd be better off for you if you do it. Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by femstic60: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Mekanus:
Good morning fellow nairalanders, I just completed my nysc ( on the 14th of April) and since then I haven't found anything doing but I still have about 85k from the money I saved during nysc. So I need suggestions on any business I can invest this money on while am searching for job. I don't really want to be idle. Thanks in anticipation

Hi, 80k is even too much. I have information to back my point.
check this post: www.nairaland.com/3266450/invest-less-than-80k-once
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by efizy123: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2016
have you given recharge card printing a tot, I could give you a breakdown of how to run the business,
I could link you to my dealer (if you want).. both NIGERIAvoucher & REPUBLIC du BENIN credit
call or whatsapp
+2348133893369
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by babyt66: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2016
Watsapp me on 08932493281 for details
Re: What Business Can I Start With 80k by Priss: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hi I can introduce you to the world of freelancing while making use of upworks you'll be spending less than half of 80k to learn how to make 4-5 figures in dollars per month chat me up on WhatsApp via this link to learn more on this https:///+2348154680753

(1) (Reply)

Can I Start Engine Oil Business With 500,000 Naira / Dr. Okonjo-Iweala Fails To Show Up For Screening / Please Why Is Euro Going Down, When 'll It Rise Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.