Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica (4462 Views)

Davido's Female Dancers Pose With Snakes During Video Shoot In Jamaica / [PICS] Wahala Fashion - Rate This 'rag' That Tiwa Savage Is Putting On! / Davido Buys A Big Fish In Jamaica - (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by broseme: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2016
I just feel for Tiwa Savage.Despite all she passed through,her husband betrayed her.The singer had miscarriage while performing in Jamaica.God will strengthen her.

Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2016
What's this please?

5 Likes

Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by aalangel(f): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2016
In all these, it's JamJam I feel for.

2 Likes

Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmmm
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by adorablepepple(f): 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by Stanleywaxy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Social Media is doing more harm and not any good to many couples ...
Welcome to 2016 , the year which we are all about celebrity breakups and makeups
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by Came: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa baby don reach one year, way she go get another belle fast fast .... Na so babies dey hungry Tiwa? Why her husband go worry, person way don get plenty children already .
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by SleekAboki: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
What if she did abortion as soon as she knew the marriage won't work?
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by Purpletee(f): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
nawa o...sorry for the African waist crooner and her hubby
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by owen10(m): 4:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
So, una wan tell me say Tiwa pikin commot... Who get the one wey she born

propaganda everywhere... Soon Tiwa and TillBillz case go be APC vs PDP
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by OCTAVO: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa this, Tiwa that! Chai...
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
All these celebs marriage no dey last like chelsea coaches

Smh

No offence Blues grin grin
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by dammiecool(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
I suspect abortion, guess Dats y d guy didn't bother to call.
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by Wealthyone: 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'm not a feminist but I hate double standard. When he claimed she slept with this and that, pple believed him and started calling her names. When she said he cheated n took a woman to hotel....they started saying she was talking too much.

Social media sha!!!! SMH

2 Likes

Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by yemoxyl(m): 5:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
Can't see anything undecided
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by elohim315: 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmm i feel so sorry for her
Re: Photos To Show That Tiwa Savage Had Miscarriage While Performing In Jamaica by muaa(f): 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Una sure say na miscarriage abi na abortion

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Gedoni Looked Scared As Khafi Seduced Him On Bed (photos) / Upcoming African Actresses To Look Out For in 2012 and beyond / Girls Have Finally Torn Iyanya Cloth And Are Just Rubbing His Chest [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.