Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview (44336 Views)

Paul Odekina To Sue Benedicta Elechi For Defamation, Reacts To Her Interview / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Cries Over Her Interview With Broadway TV "I Can't Cook" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by kclee(m): 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Celebrity marriage on social media, who want or who next
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by IYANGBALI: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
Kaira333:
We are tired of tiwa and her husband. Abeg lala no post any gossip about them to dis front page.
he be like say ban dey hungry you
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Tiwa playing the victim since God knows wen grin

Kate shld mind her business.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by KiNiBiGd: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
MADAM KATE THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO PUT UR MOUTH undecided

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by zeusdgrt(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
Right from d tym I heard tee billz left two kids and wife for tiwa savage I knew it was for the money and fame,so I nor like the boy before.but as for tiwa u see man when get wife and two children you still go shook head put when young and fresh bedmatically gifted guys like us dey here,so u do wrong too.In conclusion tiwa should come and cry on myshoulders cz I go still manage her atleast I won't cheat on her with edible eatery..lol...Copy me and catch boil for yansh!

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
M4gunners:
God why all this noise because of 2 mumu that went to Dubai to marry, but couldn't stay together for 2 years?
Imagine the marriage they had.

Both of them are guilty of all the charges brought against them by themselves cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by valentinodee: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why kate no go support am? Wen she no get hubby.... Ur prayers now is 4 tiwa to join ur hubbiless lyf... Sha no suck jamil's blood
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by faruku104(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
lesson to be learned from tiwa savage marriage scandal:
http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/lesson-to-be-learned-from-tiwa-savage.html
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by 9japride(m): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
This Tiwa matter nawa o! Whom them carry go Dubai for their wedding and they all depend on us for support. Hell no not me, they should settle their differences privately
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by missyge(f): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
I be Tiwa fan but i dont jus like d idea of spreadng deir dirty linen in public...i see it as disgrace to deir personalty.

@ Tiwa, u noticed all dese during ur marriage and still kept quiet?
U ddnt prepare for ur MARRIAGE, you only prepared for WEDDING wch is now over.

Just pray to God for direction.

I sincerely understnd hw u feel.

#ILoveYouPlenty

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by shamecurls(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
I will only regard advise from a presently married celebrity

What else do you expect Kate to say?

Just trying to recruit flocks.

Though am not taking sides with either of the Balogun`s but I believe shit happens and you have to be with the best advisers in trying times
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by ElijahtemmyD(m): 1:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Still waiting for Don, 2face and Dr sid to comment before I will know how to crucify.

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by vivavik(f): 1:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
No be small Nayheèee. Lol, Katy like wahala sha. The names calling isn't really necessary.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by zbone(m): 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]wetin consign us with this tiwa family matter na
Small thing tiwa cheat, tiwa cheat like say me no dey even see tiwa black yansh sef...

Me wey be say I be small celebrity grin don see tiwa yansh Taya, na a whole don dorobucci himself no go Don open dat black yansh

I'm watching sad
[/size]

which weed you smoking?
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by 9jatatafo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
I thought TeeBliss's account was hacked. Hmmm both Tiwa and TeeBliss should park well jare. Two immature people.getting married is easy but sustaining it is not easy. Money and success doesn't guarantees successful marriage. Tiwa said she did not cheat on TeeBliss and that she can take a lie detector test. Hmmmm. She for go swear before Sango abi Ogun that Dr Sid,2Baba and Don Jazzy nor near that place.
And for TeeBliss, who owe so much debt when you don't have the means? You wanna run Tiwa down financially? Why call her mother a witch at all?
TeeBliss and Tiwa need Townhall playing for their brains to reset.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Sparkle777(f): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
This Tiwas issue should never have come out public if Tbilz or wateva has kept shut his mouth. Does he want to ruin her career?
If anytin,dis is the time Tiwa can make all her dough. Age is not on her side. And here comes dis ungrateful, useless, brokeass, oloriburukun somebody to spoil her life.
I d have wished Tiwa kept quiet but tbilz own was too much. Her silence would have meant consent, esp as almost all SM citizens were all out to finish her. Have u all read the trash against her,haba its too much.
Tbilz, u ve lost a good woman. Go work on urself,since u re the common factor in ur wahalas. Even ur hard man poses shows u re not a hubby material.
Banky n peter or paul, una for kukuma push the mumu inside water.
As for Tiwa, I ve been thru dis type of drama. Next time, pls observe how a man treats his mother, sister,exs and kid bf even goin out wt him.
I wish u all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by shogotermies(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
I don't know y people poke nose in issues that they r not fit for,
you better go remove the timber your life before removing the sawdust in someone's life
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Vabulous: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Katiee...hmmm
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by diva90: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
How won't kate support her, she's a product of a failed marriage as well! I think people should be trying to encourage their reconciliation instead of pulling them apart even further. I don't believe that their marriage has totally gone sour, it can be fixed with diplomacy, patience, forgiveness and a change in tunji's attitude and way of life. He needs help and he needs to start a job too! Pple just look down on 9-5 jobs and want easy money but for many like tunji who don't have any other reliable source of income, that may be his only way out of debt and I don't see why he couldn't have gotten a very good job with his wife's connection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by SlimShaddy10(m): 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
I know when kate henshaw heard of tiwa's divorce she was like a beg make
we dance, new entrant into the club

E be like say Kate Henshaw no marry.

whether then marry or not,

who their marriage epp
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by 9japride(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
9jatatafo:
I thought TeeBliss's account was hacked. Hmmm both Tiwa and TeeBliss should park well jare. Two immature people.getting married is easy but sustaining it is not easy. Money and success doesn't guarantees successful marriage. Tiwa said she did not cheat on TeeBliss and that she can take a lie detector test. Hmmmm. She for go swear before Sango abi Ogun that Dr Sid,2Baba and Don Jazzy nor near that place.
And for TeeBliss, who owe so much debt when you don't have the means? You wanna run Tiwa down financially? Why call her mother a witch at all?
TeeBliss and Tiwa need Townhall playing for their brains to reset.

Don't mind them. Though if Tiwa slept with any of those guys b4 she married Teebliss she has no case to answer just assuming. We all do shits one tym in our lives

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by bee444: 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
Don't ever allow mother-in-law to live with you. Problems brew from there. Teebillz might be tight. Tiwa might be telling the truth aside from the adultery allegation.

All in all, celebrities do live a fake life. Beyonce is a perfect example.
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by tammie24: 1:46pm On Apr 30, 2016
Thanks Kate!
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by kingthreat(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2016
She's welcoming Tiwa to the divorcee and single mamas club grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by darkenkach(m): 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
Anty Kate, go and marry nah.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
M4gunners:
God why all this noise because of 2 mumu that went to Dubai to marry, but couldn't stay together for 2 years?

EgunMogajis rule of thumb.

"The Bigger The Marriage, The Sooner and Harder It Wil Fail" guaranteed and certified with a warranty.

Prince Charles and Lady Diana anyone?
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
darkenkach:
Anty Kate, go and marry nah.

Oh wait, so she no even get Husband and she open mouth put for matter begin dey yab?

Chineke Odinma.

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by noblegrex: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
That's why its not good to ask for other peeps blessings.I just wonder what ice Price might be thinking now.just like Tiwa and teelbliz see mama that could be us. I guess that could not be us now.. Lesson Num1; believe in yourself and don't wish for other peeps blessings. So,who's gonna cry for their come back or reunion...I need some 1 to do that. Utube is available.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
bee444:
Don't ever allow mother-in-law to live with you. Problems brew from there. Teebillz might be tight. Tiwa might be telling the truth aside from the adultery allegation.

All in all, celebrities do live a fake life. Beyonce is a perfect example.

Weak Men that don't lead their household shouldn't allow another strong person to live with them.

My Mother In Law lived with us for six months here and there were zero issues. In fact, she helped me straighten out my Wife on culture and traditions.

You know stuff like kneeling down on both knees to greet every morning, making sure I eat before I leave the house, etc

Oya modern Nairaland agbeborun Ladies carry matter for head and go with it grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Supports Tiwa Savage Outburst In Her Interview by Chijosky(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
pinpinkay:
shey u see teebillz and tiwa, see mama dat cud be us
No its now shey u see teebillz and tiwa, see mama day couldn't be us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Blow My Mind": Ikorodu Bois Recreate Davido Music Video With Chris Brown / Bobrisky Threatens To Arrest Zfancy After Pranking Him & Posting Unedited Video / Checkout This Throwback Photos Of Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.