Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Heavy Profiting Business.true Life Story;!how I GOT Rich!thru Cosmetic Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heavy Profiting Business.true Life Story;!how I GOT Rich!thru Cosmetic Business. (718 Views)

See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM / Start A Profiting Business Online [READ MORE] / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Profiting Business.true Life Story;!how I GOT Rich!thru Cosmetic Business. by pokarey: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
True life story,

My name is Kare,my friends call me poka,due to my versatile gift God bestowed on me,
i engaged in various areas of businesses,ranging from agriculture(fish farming,plantain plantations,
dog breeding,poultries)to different street businesses like laundry services,i
have snooker boards and table tennis boards across major universities in the country,
I cant even say some of my doings,because u know a nigga must sell that good shiii u know
''PARDON MY FRENCH ABEG Nairaland''I remember I sold clothes for a long while also,
I printed faces on the front of some t-shirts,e.g:- Kendrick Lamar,Fela ,
andre nesta rasta Bob-Marley,Da-grin nd 2PAC,el5 was the artist that designed the clothes,
I told him that every great artist always puts his name on their works,
he then wrote his name on most of the shirts after grumbling,
3-months later i was watching MTV-base and I saw a spanking new video by 2face and 9ice
'life is beautiful' and on the blackboard In the video i saw EL5 written on it,
the next was sukus with harry songs and oritsefemi,and EL5 was written on the background also,
I smiled and was very happy he remembered what i said. Mind you am just 20,
I started my 1st business when I was 13-years old,that was when i opened an arcade with the two ps2
games we had in our seperate rooms,i gathered capital to pay for the store through renting the
games out for Money,am a student in university of Abuja, final year,business administration.
When i was in secondary school,I was a science student. After I wrote my first Waec,
I switched to arts due to the fact that business-admin was all I wanted to know more about,
I wanted to be an educated business mogul who studied business,even if it was business-husbandry,
I was just over business oriented and fully aware the only thing I knew was Business,and how to make money fast
,and that was how i used that result to gain admission that same year.
I've had black lips since forever ,And my Lips were just getting darker as
months went by,people started raising questions,suddenly a guy walked into my studio room,i never knew him before,
he came to record a song,i noticed him rubbing something on his lips,i noticed that his lips were like a new born
child's own,inquisitive me threw a question asking about the effects of the balm he was rubbing,he said it cleans
the darkness of the lips and makes it shine red or pink like a Black-American's own or wizkid or sean-tizzle.
I'v been looking for this for years,now God just brought it to my doorstep,i hurriedly asked for one,
and i sharply paid,this was in 2010,i used the balm for few days and i started receiving comments on the lips,that
I did surgery,,some even used their father to swear,some said I did a tattoo across the lips,while some said i was
now richer and was eating plenty money. I saw its effects on my lips and I used it continuosly,so in school people
figured out that this balm was the magic for a smokers lips to be so bright-coloured,2 people asked for it at first
,I sold to them,then i later bought 5 more when coming back to school the next semester,i sold them in less than a
month,i had this eye for business and knew that for every dollar that came to you through proper plans and
procedure,repeat the plans and procedures again and the dollar will still come through,so i repeated this stuff but
in a larger way,i worked communications by making fliers ''A4 papers'' I pasted it in unibuja 1st,unilag,uniport
also,then it was also the hottest word on the street cos I pasted the fliers on the streets also,my customers
fan-base was now something i couldn't handle,from 5 pieces i bought 100 pieces ,and I sold all in less than a month
,I later started putting vitamins and other nutrients,making it more potent during usage.This was now my major business.
I sell at the rate of 4-5k for two containers,because
i spend money on re-making them up to standard.Now the SECRET is if u buy at a discount price from me,and you work your
communications well 40-pieces could go for 20-thousand to you,and u'll sell at the rate of3-4k for container,that
is (40 multiplied by 4-thousand)160k,this is a 800-percent profit business,i never heard of making such profit in my life
. So the key is that you CALL 08134882465,and make enquiries and orders,up till date i recieve tens of calls
daily even from italy,uk and asia,i make over 360k in a month,i told everyone that i'm self employed,cos i bought my 1st car with this business,made
massive investments with this also,please tell your boss that am not working even if he'll pay me 100k per month
,i make more than that Oga-Boss,join me and lets push this pink-lips business to the next level,its more lucrative than
anything you can think of right now,because Africans suffer from sun-burn everyday,thats what darkens our lips
most even without ever smoking in your life,your lips could still get dark,due to some medicines we take also,
coffee is also a contributing factor,it all boils down to the fact that the whole nation has actually been looking
for this treatment for years,i make mine herbally with natural nutrients,e.g honey,sugar,shearbutter,vitamins and so
on,but its 100% natural..
Thanks for your time,i'll be posting pictures of people i helped clear their dark lips very soon,just CALL
08134882465 Now for enquiries and orders,time waits for no one.. Thanks.
Re: Heavy Profiting Business.true Life Story;!how I GOT Rich!thru Cosmetic Business. by pokarey: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Live testimonies

Re: Heavy Profiting Business.true Life Story;!how I GOT Rich!thru Cosmetic Business. by millhouse: 6:49am On Aug 02, 2016
Where are the pics

(1) (Reply)

How I Started An E-commerce Business Without Having Any Money Or Products / GT Bank Resume International Master Card Transaction / Urgent Request: 10,000 To 15,000mt Tanker Vessel For Charter For 1year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.