Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) (47641 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / JAMB Exam Hall In 2000 And 2016, Which Do You Prefer? [hilarious Pics] / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by deebsman1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Cheap questions
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by badonkadonk: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatness22:
We call this kind exam "you against the world"

If the invigilator na somebody like this man, then your own don finish

I miss that man's unbiased refereeing. He always made the game more interesting with the way he dashes cards to players like it's their birthday..

To quarrel for pitch dey always be like deaf and dumb matter, whenever the man dey around..
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by yelloo1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
so u dey write exam and u still get time to snap una colleague nawa ooo for this kind exam ooo. u are not even suppose to bring handset into d hall not to talk of nw taking pix.nawa for futo
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
gamaliel121:

Una dey try oo...kudos...

Naso e be for our pharmacy exams too for madonna here oo....na die bros no be beans.!!!

You fit snap the question paper?
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Pecca: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Op you must be missing your GST classes. grow up!!
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by darlenese(f): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Rubbish , weren't u taught ?

Don't u have textbooks
Why make it look as if its a difficult course !

The questions are even cheap

This is how u know Lazy and dull students who wants to graduate with 3rds class , he is already giving excuse in advance for his failure !
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by greatness22(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
badonkadonk:

I miss that man's unbiased refereeing. He always made the game more interesting with the way he dashes cards to players like it's their birthday..

To quarrel for pitch dey always be like deaf and dumb matter, whenever the man dey around..
Even that egbe wager called Gattuso humble by force
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by rhid1: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2016
MisterDreamz:

Iwe re! Book o!

Fonu po! sad

Even if the questions are easy,wise students keep that as an assumption until results are released.

Those questions not "does questions"
Cheap? The exam na market? Easy/simple!

Once again,book o! *three gbosa grin
didn't see dat,I wanted to write dos not does,..... na dis stupid spelling checker jare.,,,,,,alakoba oshi,..........but u tried sha!,.......cheap also means somtin Of poor quality.,.....so u knows d rest
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Darkseid(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Your own na small compared to my dept. I rep IPH forever.
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by banmee(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Akkord4gov:
This isn't an excuse for not making first class or 2.1
Guy,dont give excuse for failure. Work harder

They are right. For a final exam, it is ridiculous. Those questions should have been done during the semester tests. Your final exam should be in OBJECTIVE format.
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Kiish(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
harmattan Semester Exam grin grin grin grin

Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by rhid1: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
banmee:

They are right. For a final exam, it is ridiculous. Those questions should have been done during the semester tests. Your final exam should be in OBJECTIVE format.
objective? shocked
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by assavin: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
searchcorp:
You were asked to answer only 4 questions and you are still complaining.

Come to FUTA, ask of Engr. Ajaka. The man made us answer 11 questions in our final exams. (500level, second semester, Mining Engineering). 55 people carried over that course. Yes. They all had an extra year. Second semester for that matter, if you know what I mean.

Tell him oh, prof. olaleye nko

1 Like

Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
searchcorp:

Come to FUTA, ask of Engr. Ajaka. The man made us answer 11 questions in our final exams. (500level, second semester, Mining Engineering). 55 people carried over that course. Yes. They all had an extra year. Second semester for that matter, if you know what I mean.

My brother let him know o. This semester Engr.Ajaka now Dr Ajaka did d same thing .

1 Like

Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by SKAMM(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
That is actually quite funny and cool because I believe it's cool to be different.
weyabblog:
yap and rain semester
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by DRISKLEF(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
yarimo:
Ehhhhh op is like you're the guy sitting at the back with red shirt abi? But are you trying to peep from there? grin grin

Yeye person sad

LOL cheesy
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
I've seen someone post their university questions on Political Science. And I'm seeing this one on Computer, but I've never seen one for Pharmacy!!

Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by banmee(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
rhid1:

objective? shocked

Lol....that's what we used to call it back in the day. I mean open ended questions where the answers are either true or false or you pick the answers from a list.
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Danfuster(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
journerman:

How else do you want to write exams?

You have 3hours to answer those questions that you don't need to be a software engineer to answer....and you are still complaining?

I wonder oooo...yet he's still wailing.
My school EKSU is not the best but they will never set this kinda question, talking about one of the schools that has the highest numbers of professors, considering every house in Ekiti has a prof.

In all my 5yeara studying Engineering in that school, all number one questions are compulsory with lots of Roman figures and it carries the major mark... Calculation filled I.e

"answer 4 questions, No1 is compulsory "
Question 1 ____30marks
(a)I
II
III
IV
V

Ekiti: "Fountain of Knowledge"

OP: Thank your stars you're not in southwest schools, you'd probably be in 700Level, I can remember I met some broses in school and left them there.

Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by uthfaith(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
why do we see normal things as something special? This is d normal way exam should be conducted
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
come to medical school and attempt true or false 300 MCQ u go no watsup
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by poolino(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2016
it's not new, all through my master's degree exam in UNN is the same and i came out in flying colours. just study hard and the sky is your limit
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by TrumpDonald(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
blueto:
Guy u no well lmao grin
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Allwility: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
SKAMM:
they call first semester harmattan semester Or am I see things wrong??

Yeah..No first or second semester in FUTO. It's either Harmattan or Rain semester.
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by kan12(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Una neva see formation,enter hall for 2Nd MBBS exam u go share grace.
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by clans(f): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
9jascholarship:
To be an engineer from futo no be come chop....this is how we write it...futo exam na you and GOD alone....my dear to make first class and second class in futo no be hear....today's exam ....anyway that is why we never celebrate until we write our final exam that final day.....
http://discuss.ng/discussion/109/see-exam-condition-in-a-nigerian-university-see-photo-
No be here not hear.. Anayo
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by muderkid(m): 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2016
searchcorp:

Mining engineering department sir?

1 Like

Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Nwocha12(f): 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2016
Were u not taught? And u suppose to study
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by dec0four: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Hw is dis supose 2 b news...nd bsides hw ar u xpected 2 b sitted?
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Mtcheeeeew,the questions sef dey simple

Na wa o,why e dey vex u na?
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by yarimo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin
DRISKLEF:

Yeye person sad

LOL cheesy
Re: Exam Hall & Condition In FUTO (photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Mtcheeeeew,the questions sef dey simple

Yes, the questions are relatively very easy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / What Is Your 2019 JAMB Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.