Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil (8871 Views)

Malaysian Oil Palm Seeds/Seedlings is available. / See The Big Scorpion I Killed On My Farm / Guide To Exporting Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil And Palm Kernel Shells From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by brianromel(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2016
Cooking oil made from Palm oil via RBD Palm oil.

Seems its only Pz Wilmar and Presco that are processing PAlm Oil to RBD Palm oil in Nigeria.
Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by brianromel(m): 12:29pm On May 30, 2016
Another big player is stepping up to the RBD palm oil game in Nigeria.

His name starts with chi. And and not the Chi you drink
Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by white12k: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2016
what about this company? They seem to be producing RBD Palm Olein in Nigeria https://www.goldenoiltd.com/index.php
Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by naijareferee: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2016
brianromel:
If your interested in getting all of what the above poster said he can offer for free.

Please stay tunes as I will be dropping different links and posts on them, so you done have to go anywhere physically to get it.

All for free

Because Nigeria is hard, and your pocket need not take a blow on what you are not share of.

So get it free and save your money, as you learn how to become an exporter of

like:Garri(Ijebu garri,yellow garri),dried fish, ewedu,efo,Utazi, okra,ugwu,Cassava,bitterleaf,Cashew

Check topics on these below.

where is it.... The stuff u promised to offer for free
Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by efficiencie(m): 2:04am On Jun 27, 2016
@brianromel, I see your altruism here as quite fantastic and i would love to benefit as a budding business person. You mentioned export business, please do well to enlighten us ob how to go about it! Every dollar one can earn now is a fortune for an underemployed graduate struggling with his meagre earnings!

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by lagbaja(m): 5:02am On Jun 27, 2016
RealAdewole:
One of our major problem in this country is research

The bigger problem is coming on Nairaland to complain about lack of research when you have done nothing with the volume of existing research materials. That is if you even know they exist.
Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by RealAdewole(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2016
lagbaja:

The bigger problem is coming on Nairaland to complain about lack of research when you have done nothing with the volume of existing research materials. That is if you even know they exist.
:p:p:p the biggest problem is that those existing research material are copy and paste n dey are just theories
Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by brianromel(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
white12k:
what about this company? They seem to be producing RBD Palm Olein in Nigeria https://www.goldenoiltd.com/index.php

I heard about them.

But it seems no one has seen their products in the market yet.

So can't comfirm

Brian
Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by brianromel(m): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
lagbaja:

Guys do take it easy
Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by skai2017: 8:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
if you are interesred in refining palm oil to vegetable oil locally contact me 09085299968
Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by Zenithology: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2018
Thanks for the post. Very educative. I understand RBDPO is used for making soap. Pls any idea where I can get it in large quantities. Including palm kernel oil.
Re: The Big Difference Between Nigeria's Palm Oil AND Malaysia's Palm Oil by Zenithology: 8:18am On Mar 05, 2018
Zenithology:
Thanks for the post. Very educative. I understand RBDPO is used for making soap. Pls any idea where I can get it in large quantities. Including palm kernel oil.
Refined Bleached Deodorised Palm Oil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updated Price Of Livestock And Location / The Lord Prepared A Bush Meat Before Me This Morning / WE Sell Empty Shipping Containers & Refrigerated(reefer) Containers20ft And 40ft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.