Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

I Keep Guns For Armed Robbers - 13-year-od Boy Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Keep Guns For Armed Robbers - 13-year-od Boy Confesses (603 Views)

How We Sell Our Cows To Buy Guns For Kidnap Operations - Herdsmen (pics) / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / Pastor Arrested For Keeping Guns For Militants And Robbers In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Guns For Armed Robbers - 13-year-od Boy Confesses by 360frolic(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2016
Traders at the Idumota market in Lagos State apprehended a 13-year -old boy (name withheld) for alleged stealing and armed robbery operations in the market.

It was gathered that the boy would have been lynched after he allegedly led his gang to dispossess traders and their customers of cash and handsets but for the quick intervention of the Lagos State Traffic Management Agency officials at the market who rescued him and whisked him away.

The boy, however, had bruises all over his body and a deep cut on his head following the severe beating he received. Traders and customers however felt no pity for the boy as they expressed anger that he and his gang are terror in the market and environs. A trader, Kemi Idris described the 13- year-old boy led gang as ‘horror’ to customers and traders . She said, “This boy is a harden criminal.

He is the leader of the boys straying around in this market and all they do is pick pockets and steal money. They don’t have anywhere they go to from this market. They sleep in the market and carry out their operations in this market. This particular boy has been arrested and handed over to the security in the market but they will always release him because he is a boy . They see him as a child but he is a devil’s incarnate.

He is a notorious armed robber and leader of the bad boys in his market. He and his gang stole somebody’s property and he was apprehended and beaten but other of his gang run away.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/04/i-keep-guns-for-armed-robbers-13-year.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: I Keep Guns For Armed Robbers - 13-year-od Boy Confesses by donbenedict(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2016
I think d beating was enuf
Re: I Keep Guns For Armed Robbers - 13-year-od Boy Confesses by whisper119(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
He should be taking to juvenile prison and also therapy!!!!!! SMH
Re: I Keep Guns For Armed Robbers - 13-year-od Boy Confesses by Beface(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
It will take the grace of God for this criminal boy not to die by the gun (Those who live by the gun must die by the gun).

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of A Young Lady Stabbed To Death And Dumped Alongthe Road In Benue / Nigerian Lady Whose Kidney Was Illegally Removed In Italy By Doctors Seeks Assis / Photos: EFCC Arraigns Former FIRS Director, Abumere Joseph Osagie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.