Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron (602 Views)

Police Arrest Mother For Burning 16 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron(photos) / Little Girl Punished With Hot Iron And Razor For ‘Licking Tea’ In Lagos. Photos / Woman Arrested For Burning Half Sister With Hot Iron (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by 91KeepInformed: 7:09am On Aug 26, 2016
The Lagos State Police Command has arrested a man, Surakat Idowu, for allegedly brutalising his five-year-old daughter with a hot iron in the Ikotun area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that 45-year-old Idowu, who separated from his wife in 2013, allegedly tortured the girl with an iron in the face and in the private parts on Monday.

Our correspondent gathered that the girl, who stayed with her father on Kayode Toyeso Street, Liasu Road, in the Ikotun area, had been asked by her father to dispose faeces in a potty into the latrine, but she poured it on the floor.

It was learnt that Idowu, who worked as an auto mechanic, got a hot iron and allegedly battered the girl’s body.

Our correspondent was told that a neighbour, who witnessed the incident, reported at the Ikotun Police Division and the suspect was arrested.

The victim, who is said to be in a nursery school, was reportedly blinded by the burns she suffered on the face, while her private parts were swollen.

A neighbour, identified only as Basirat, said the girl slipped while going to pour the faeces into the latrine.

She said, “The mechanic had a quarrel with his wife and divorced her in 2013 when the girl was just two years old. On that Monday, he asked her to go and dispose of her faeces in a potty in a latrine at the backyard of the house. But the area was slippery and the girl fell, splashing the faeces on the floor.

http://iroyinkoko.com/4603-2/

Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by Luckymay(f): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2016
Jesus!!! Omg.! How did human race get here? From being humans to degenerating to animals. I think a law should be made that no matter how old a child may be, the mother should be given custody during divorce or separation until the child comes of age to make decisions. This type of thing could have been avoided if the child was with the mom.
Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by Perfecttouch(m): 7:29am On Aug 26, 2016
I think God is punishing Nigeria for all the wicked atrocities perpetrated in it daily or how do we explain this? Five years old?
Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 26, 2016
God I pray thee, don't give kids to people who will not appropriate them, let them remain barren all their lives both men and women in Jesus mighty name
Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2016
The should just go ahead and use the hot iron on d man's Balls,he sure doesn't need it anymore ... Imagine his own daughter
Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by smart024(m): 7:41am On Aug 26, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Did this to not just a child but his own bloob...?
Given the chance, this barbarian would have just killed that poor innocent kid...

How I wish before sending him to kirikiri, he would have been first paid back with his own coins...

The goodbooks defines man's heart to be "extremely wicked" its true, but what we see nowadays is far more than "extremely wicked" o...
Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by greatwhite(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2016
The man's mental state should be evaluated. I feel sorry for the poor girl. I just hope the police would not let this go unpunished #tragic
Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2016
Chai! Poor little girl.
Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by arimahoseloka(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2016
This story can't be true.
Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by jazinogold(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
cry
Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by stankull(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2016
end time things,make trumpet kuku sound before things finally get outta hand
Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by olalekan90(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
This got me crying
Re: READ Why Mechanic Battered The Face Of His 5 Year Old Daughter With Hot Iron by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
The cone headed afonja yolobas have done it again.Satan's chil dren.Useless animals

(1) (Reply)

I Have Finally Seen This Man / Photos : Nigerian Police Parade Pipline Vandals, Recover 20,000 Liters Of Diesel / Man Who Killed His Kid In A Hot Car Imprisoned For Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.