Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection (922 Views)

Scared Of Traveling To Instanbul And My Visa Is Out / Finally I Got My Visa! / About Going For My Visa Interview [immigrant] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by favourboy1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
My name is favour, am an edo
benin city guy, i have spent my
life times at 3 major places oyo
state at ogbomosho, delta state
at warri, osun state at ile ife,
have been to lagos state, ogun
state, edo state.
Am the 1st born of 6 at my
family, two girls, four boys.
My dad did thing i want even
when he is not happy with it,
like telling me to quit school at
nigeria and come over to united
kingdom, but hmmm i dnt want
to be alone with my dad, i feel
like having a new life together
with him and my mom and
younger one's instead of him
only.
Due to my decision he decided
my mum come over instead of
me, my mum agreed but later
disagreed.
We are 7 left at nigeria me my
mum and my two sisters and
three brother and the total sum
to get us all together from the
damn no light country is N2.5M
Huge and my dad got a non
working class visa with it you
only do mini job. Since he work
for £100 pound daily he decide
to stave himself and work us
visa one by one starting from
my sister antoinette starling.
Re: My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by favourboy1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Why didnt he do mine first?
Huh.. You may ask
Answer:
i didnt cooperate with some
stressful errand like go to
school, go collect your
testimonial e.t.c. Due to some
issue i stopped picking his call
and with anger he called my
sister and told her that, when
we meet, that i shouldnt think
he cant beat me up even if the
law opposed it when i heard
that i didnt pick his call again
even if other i have mind for
picking them before but now i
lost the mind and he angrily
shifted to applicant to my sister.
My sister went up for it she got
approved, dad was still angry
and did my 4 last junior one's
own they all got approved.
Re: My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by favourboy1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
I got an sms one day that reads
'' when your mum leave you
thats when you will know am
trying my best for you, you
better join your mum cause am
doing you both together
application''
After reading i was happy just
put on a little smile, went out,
then my mum called me that,
favour dont go anywhere lets
go and print our application.
Few days later we were through
printing all and got an
appointment date on a
particular day at 15.00pm, at
lagos state, united kingdom
embassy, church gate beside
kings college.
We then travel down, got there
entered at the entrance they ask
for our appointment letter we
gave them, seeing the time on it,
it was 14.38p.m by then so we
were asked to come back
14.45p.m, we went to take our
seat, all i was just doing was
taken view at the environment
cause during my younger one's
own i didnt follow them down
to lagos, i took pictures and did
all sort of things, it was then
14.46pm we went in, got to the
entrance, where the door
opened by its self, at the 1st
floor we gave then some stuff
my mum did not me so i dont
know. We were giving two
papers to go enter the lift and
we went.
Re: My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by favourboy1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
We entered the lift, to floor 3, in it my mum didnt feel the way i felt, maybe because she was used to it but i wasnt cause it was my first time, it was shaking my body system i got headpain instantly, never mind i got up, we entered submitted the application form with a passport, and international passport, all thing done within them and we got all back in and blue and red bag, we were asked to drop phone which we didnt even took in, so we finally went in, its was fun going in, thinking of asking my mum what are we going to do now, i had an alert tone when i looked up i saw my name and counter 3, i told my mum asap, she said go in, and i went in sat straight in from of a bursted boobs lady, i was focused on it, like she cut me i dnt care, she said listennnnn, i said huhh, she said where are your application are you the only one applying, i said no me and my mum and i then called her, my mum came, then the busty woman said should your son sit or you i was feeling reluctant because of that breast but i later stood up for my mum cause i didnt know anything, she did the main thing and we were through when down, and prepared going home since i stayed at osun state ile ife, but we got to know that next 15days we should be back for collection.
Re: My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by favourboy1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
All through the 15days i was looking at the eyes of people and looking at the environment all i imagine is am at united kingdom too. My dad never do a day without calling me to know what i want to be doing when i come over, we discus alot. On a major day i got his call after waking up 12missed call, i was like, am dead, my dad is at uk but if he voice out in anger at me, i feel it hard on me over in nigeria. But i didnt call back, he called my mum self already, and i heard from my mum that embassy as sent our stuff back, in two days time we moved caused we heard we can collect anytime.
Re: My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by favourboy1(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Now on the way to lagos again, nothing again was a big deal to imagine, i have seen how beauty the places at lagos is, have seen 3rd mainland bridge with no fear has some people experience and say, have experienced the diehard traffic e.t.c. Finally we were at the embassy again, we went to the entrance, and they asked what are we here for we said collection, we signed in with time, and went through, we then went up stair through the steps not lift, finally we are at the 3rd floor did all necessary thing and pushed the door for collection, we saw some people shaking head, we saw some giving advice, we saw some smiling, i was not feeling consigned i only look around for the busty lady i saw the other day, i couldnt find her maybe she went for lunch or not on duty i dnt know. My mum went to collect she came to me without telling me anything apart from lets go, i took the step up, and went with her.
Re: My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by favourboy1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
We got down, Now am expeirencing God's own natural breeze it was cool at the environment but i was only curious to know the outcome of our stress, my mum only smiled and said let go jor, let leave this environment first, i moved with her, look at the street at some over age ladies backside when i heard my mum voice ''yours was not approved'' i was starring at a lady bottom when i came to my senses ehn hen what did you say ( like its flash back to my memory but just want to be sure ) red eye activated a little smile faked by me for my mum then she repeated, they didnt grant your visa, my iphone 6 fell, fortunate for me on my moving foot i kicked it unknowily to the front i picked it up, and ask my mum what of your own she said approved, haaaaa i don die, my dad will stay preaching now about my unseriously about the visa but not that am not serious i was overconfident, i started thinking what our fucking street member will begin to say when they know, my thought end there, i just ate something and we took our journey back to osun state ile ife.
Re: My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by favourboy1(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
We got home flash my dad thats how we do cause to call uk number expecially with MTN is huge, he later called back and asked how far, my mum look at my face, my dad thought my mum didnt hear him he said again how farrrrr, my mum said fine, fine, fine, i was hearing my sisters and brothers voice saying have they approved mum and favour visa ehn daddy, i and my my sister that followed me antoinette starling like fighting each other, we play alot i knw pretty well she willnt be happy to hear i was refused, not that i dnt play with my others but year distant in age thats why but little play i did with them, i kept on listen to my dad and mum conversation, she said mine was good but favour own w...... My dad didnt allow her to finish when he said what happen to favour own, now i new there is going to be trouble, so she now said that they didnt approve favour own ooo, he hang up and called me i was shaking when i saw his call suprisinly and i.................
Re: My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by favourboy1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
MY SECOND VISA APPLICATION EXPERIENCE SEASON 2.....coming soon
Re: My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by Emmyk(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2016
cool
Re: My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin

Pls move to front page cheesy
Re: My Experience Submitting My Visa Application And Collection by favourboy1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Keneking:
But where is lalasticlala sef grin grin grin
Pls move to front page cheesy
if he does that i would be very much happy indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Blue BRT Operators To Donate Classrooms In Ikorodu / Visa-free Countries For Nigerians ! / Nigeria's Top 5 Fastest Developing Cities Of The Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.