Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The 9 Worst Smartphone Accessories Of All Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The 9 Worst Smartphone Accessories Of All Time (1101 Views)

"Despacitoā€¯ Is The Most Viewed Youtube Video Of All Time In Seven Months / 9 Years And The 9 Factors to Indicate 9mobile May Fly High / The Top Selling Smartphone Of All Time Will Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 9 Worst Smartphone Accessories Of All Time by tkatechy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
It's TKATECHY once more,so i came across this video on youtube listing 9 worst smartphone accessories of all time,i keep imagining what the manufacturer's where thinking when producing such accessories ahhhhHHHH

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW;
[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0qdQG-lqK0&feature=youtu.be]

These are the worst smartphone accessories ever i have seen online.

1. The hand case
2.The tiger paw screen wipe
3.banana phone
4.The duckbill that stores headphones
5.The ear case
6.The cuddly phone cushion (Hugvie)
7.The smartphone holder bra
8.The food-themed cases
9.The As-Seen-On-TV Hat

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL FUNNY RIGHT *SMILES*

SOURCES; http://tkatechy..ae/2016/04/the-9-worst-smartphone-accessories-of.html
Re: The 9 Worst Smartphone Accessories Of All Time by fjlinks(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Well, that is technology for you. People also tend to love it because they are curious to know how it feel.

Anyway, that is that

Here are top 10 must have SmartPhone accessories, number 6 & 7 are incredible a must to have

(1) (Reply)

Join The Infinix Xband Truppr Challenge / You Can Get Infinix Note 3 Within The Next 200 Minutes On Jumia Presale / Is There A Symbian Phone Designed Like A Smart Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.