Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” (20578 Views)

After Finally Graduating, Chinko Ekun's Mum Calls For His Wedding Plans [PICS] / Mother Of Two, Actress Iyabo Ojo Reveals Wedding Plans / Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by simtosul: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
Denrele Edun made a name in showbiz industry
primarily due to his weird personality. Of course, he
broke the internet when he came with the gist that
he was getting married last year.
Even as many people wondered who the young man
was getting married to, not just a few believed that
the news was just one of Denrele’s publicity stunts.
But in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, the
entertainer said his wedding plans was not a hoax.

He said, “I will still get married, honestly, I was
supposed to get married last year and I did not plan
to publicise the whole affair. I intended to tell
people few days to the day of the wedding so that
they would come and find out who I was getting
married to. But somehow, the news leaked and
there was too much media hype around it.

“At a point, it began to look as if I fabricated the
story to be in the news but it was the real deal for
me. I am trying to pursue the matter but I am not
going to say when it would happen. When it is time,
people would get the invite but I would not blab. I
am going to get married in Nigeria because I have
realised over time that I am loved by all. I would
not do a strictly VIP crowd because I would invite
everybody who is interested in coming, they should
come and watch me get married.”

Although he did not mention his fiancée’s name, the
weird one said his woman is not in the
entertainment industry.

“My fiancée is not in the entertainment industry.
She used to be in the industry but quit because she
could not come to terms with the industry so she
decided to do a regular 9-5 job. Relationship is all
about communication, if anyone tries to change who
I am, I would send the person back to her family
house and collect my bride price back. It cannot
happen because at the end of the day, we would be
hungry at home and start looking at ourselves.
Marriage would not change me. I know that there is
that factor of staying true to one person which I am
working on. I am getting there,” he said.

www.punchng.com/wedding-plans-not-hoax-denrele/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by GJames(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2016
So who will be the husband between you and the woman and who will be buying Brazillian hair for who. This guy's married life is going to be really confusing

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Afrok(m): 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Denrele we have so much in our hands right now, all our attentions are on two young adults who threatened us with suicides and interview.
So Edun, please wait for your time to gain the attention you seek undecided.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by rusher14: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Na you chance tbillz abi na you even be the edible caterer?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by goldbim(f): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin ;if his wife is a lady and not a Steve,she wnt have to worry abt buying heels.she can always wear denrele's own.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by zelexotunla(m): 5:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
Oga Denrele no be d one wey u go marry finish and u go get Edible Catering again. Let your wife do all catering things.

6 Likes

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by NanciaKay(f): 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Biko please wait with your own story. Lets deal with the one on our table first. Will attend to you soon.

9 Likes

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by gmaribel(m): 5:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
NanciaKay:
Biko please wait with your own story. Lets deal with the one on our table first. Will attend to you soon.

GJames:
So who will be the husband between you and the woman and who will be buying Brazillian hair for who. This guys guy's married life is going to be really confusing

Afrok:
Denrele we have so much in our hands right now, all our attentions are on two young adults who threatened us with suicides and interview.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders choi!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by jaksabbey(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Space for sale

I WONDER WATS GOING ON IN NIGERIA NOW ADAYS,

Even mad man know dat it can't work but we will pretend nd wish dem well

Later dey will be disturbing us with storys of breakup wen dem neva break yoke

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by seyema(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Okay
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Okay, wetin make we do?
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by lilmax(m): 5:54pm On Apr 30, 2016
Your life is a joke
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who go marry monkey?
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
pussssy money weed
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by chyckxx(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
grin
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by omolola15(m): 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
This guy wife go try oooo.

1 Like

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Millz404(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
One after the other... Mr man wait.... We already have a case file we are attending to... Check back in 10 working days. Thanks for your understanding smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by kristisking(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
It is true, no matter who you are, you will see someone who matches you, either good or bad
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Sunnykaka(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Who ur wedding go epp shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by DrChukzy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nice one Egbon Denrele. Just do ur wedding jejely cos all this best weddings in Dubai no dey last, so find one lowkey place do am for Naija here. Its good how ur fiancee is not in the entertainment industry cos I dnt want to start hearing that one Small doctor abi CDQ dey disturb ur wife o. Enhen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Adebowhales(m): 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Wait O0oo, I Av Neva Seen Girls Order For BreadndBeans In Buka O0o, Av U Seen??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by pelefurniture: 5:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
okay noted smiley

meanwhile chk my profile for your furniture works
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by nkemdi89(f): 5:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
My mother is a fan of denrele due to his good command of English language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Badassniggga(m): 6:00pm On Apr 30, 2016
that pic up there cracked me up real good.. agbada on top high heels... wat a crazy fool

2 Likes

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
Too busy now to focus on you Edun , I think you and Cossy orjiakor and the two most confused individuals alive at the moment .
I've got so much on my hands right now to think of than pay attention to his shovel(not hoe anymore )

2 Likes

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
Millz404:
One after the other... Mr man wait.... We already have a case file we are attending to... Check back in 10 working days. Thanks for your understanding smiley

I couldn't help itgringringrin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by possibilita(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2016
In sami zaynes voices(to the Miz's wife) how does it feel to know that ur husband wears more make up than you do?

2 Likes

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Afrok:
goldbim:
grin ;if his wife is a lady and not a Steve,she wnt have to worry abt buying heels.she can always wear denrele's own.

Millz404:

kristisking:
It is true, no matter who you are, you will see someone who matches you, either good or bad

Stanleywaxy:
Too busy now to focus on you Edun , I think you and Cossy orjiakor and the two most confused individuals alive at the moment .
I've got so much on my hands right now to think of than pay attention to his shovel

Na wa ogringringrin
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
Derenle grin

4 Likes

Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by prinsam30: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
for this economy depression, this BoyGirl still dey this country
Re: Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” by Speakdatruth: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
this guy madness dey pay

I like this part

"if anyone tries to change who I am, I would send the person back to her family house and collect my bride price back. It cannot happen because at the end of the day, we would be hungry at home and start looking at ourselves."

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo And Son Cover Motherhood In-style Magazine / Comedian Crazeclown Celebrates Gia, Daughter’s 1st Birthday / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Independence Day - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.