Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans (48293 Views)

Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) / Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos / Denrele - “my Wedding Plans Was Not A Hoax” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by TunezMedia: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2016
Gospel artiste, Benita Okojie who stole the heart of Nigerians with her melodious voice at a very tender age has revealed that she might soon be walking down the aisle with her boyfriend, who she simply refers to as 'The Nerd'.

In a brief chat with Nneka Nwaneri, Benita said she will get married either this year or next, since she has already found her ideal man.
Talking about getting married, the "Ayo" singer said;

Marriage is something you shouldn't rush into. It is a life time thing. You need the leading of the Holy Spirit and if you rush into it, you will rush out. So, I am taking my time to listen to the voice of God, so that I will get married at the right time to the right person". "It could be this year or next year."

About her Ideal Man, Benita was quoted saying;

That kind of man does not count at this point now because I am already in a relationship. Of course he would have possessed the qualities I wanted for me to have chosen him and be a relationship with him. Above all, it is God who chooses people for us, and more importantly, I want a man that loves God and believes in my ministry.

See photos of Benita and her boyfriend below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/child-star-benita-okojie-reveals.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by INTROVERT(f): 6:28am On Oct 05, 2016
SWEET....wishing you all the best in married life.

21 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Jessidaisy4(f): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2016
OK Congratulations
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Talph: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Good for her. Could remember her songs then.

How come she stopped making music

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Airforce1(m): 6:30am On Oct 05, 2016
So guys succeeded in spoiling this girl.

Well it's good she's getting married .. I pray it lasts.

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 05, 2016
I can't remember any of her songs
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by MackBrooklyn: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2016
Nairaland will never cease to amuse me, which one con be child star again?? undecided

Wish dem happy birthday married life by the way cool

7 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by emerich(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2016
How time flies, could vividly remember some of her songs.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2016
Happy married life to them in advance smiley

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Phunkyposh(f): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2016
Awwwwh... Happy for her.....God uphold your home
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Emodeee: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2016
So na this guy dey service her engine? It's ok.

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by ejamahrandy: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2016
She's growing

3 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by EarlOfWarwick(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2016
TunezMedia:
Gospel artiste, Benita Okojie who stole the heart of Nigerians with her melodious voice at a very tender age has revealed that she might soon be walking down the aisle with her boyfriend, who she simply refers to as 'The Nerd'.

In a brief chat with Nneka Nwaneri, Benita said she will get married either this year or next, since she has already found her ideal man.
Talking about getting married, the "Ayo" singer said;

Marriage is something you shouldn't rush into. It is a life time thing. You need the leading of the Holy Spirit and if you rush into it, you will rush out. So, I am taking my time to listen to the voice of God, so that I will get married at the right time to the right person". "It could be this year or next year."

About her Ideal Man, Benita was quoted saying;

That kind of man does not count at this point now because I am already in a relationship. Of course he would have possessed the qualities I wanted for me to have chosen him and be a relationship with him. Above all, it is God who chooses people for us, and more importantly, I want a man that loves God and believes in my ministry.

See photos of Benita and her boyfriend below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/child-star-benita-okojie-reveals.html?m=1

Who dafarq is she?

1 Like

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2016
She has my Fiancee kinda Lips cool
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by bobo65(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Congrats
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by bobo65(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2016
EarlOfWarwick:

Who dafarq is she?

U must be less than 15 years old

46 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by GoogleAfrica: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2016
Why she no fine again na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by yomalex(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Ose mu dia men cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by pretydiva(f): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2016
*singing* osemudiamen

6 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by lightheart(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2016
Osemudiamen.....
Oyide oyide
smiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by martineverest(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2016
my crush dat year

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by allanphash7(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2016
Mehn ! Eyin ni o n di akuko oo

I remembered this girl in Nigeria 99 when Nigeria host Youth world cup

3 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by fpeter(f): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2016
which kind mumu makeup be that nau? undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2016
All the best kid sis.
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by martineverest(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2016
EarlOfWarwick:

Who dafarq is she?
indomie generation

25 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by edurochas10(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Jungle don mature
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by martineverest(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2016
fpeter:
which kind mumu makeup be that nau? undecided undecided
i taya o ...d tin kon spoil her beauty
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Smooyis(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by Rhymez(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2016
Airforce1:
So guys succeeded in spoiling this girl.

Well it's good she's getting married .. I pray it lasts.

Like your sick relationship failed?

6 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by passionate88: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2016
cheesy wink
Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by midetinz(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2016
God ALWAYS "choose" handsome dude for Ladies! Lol. Are Ugly ones from the devil? The selection process should be probed!

2 Likes

Re: Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Boyfriend, Reveals Wedding Plans by admindim: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2016
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Female Celebrities' Outfits To The 2016 Ghana Movie Awards / Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.