Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,710 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Would You Do After Being Debited #2000 To Fund Buhari's Trip To Dubai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Would You Do After Being Debited #2000 To Fund Buhari's Trip To Dubai (469 Views)

Eshun Turns Down Trip To Dubai And $100K Offer For Sex / BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip / See The Comment Comic Actor Okon Made About President Buhari’s Trip To China LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do After Being Debited #2000 To Fund Buhari's Trip To Dubai by santos876(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is just for Fun… Nothing serious! So today,
what will you do after being debited Lets Go…

Re: What Would You Do After Being Debited #2000 To Fund Buhari's Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2016
na just to plan with my boys go burn any of the bank branch for my side....

Trip wey frying garri and making it available better pass...

Why garri dey go up self...i no understand...na now this change start to dey affect me
Re: What Would You Do After Being Debited #2000 To Fund Buhari's Trip To Dubai by surestakes: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'll start packing my things and then head to the airport. Afterall, my money dey inside undecided
Re: What Would You Do After Being Debited #2000 To Fund Buhari's Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
hmm dey no fit try dt wit me.... I trust dem nah
Re: What Would You Do After Being Debited #2000 To Fund Buhari's Trip To Dubai by Timolanki(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
I will rant about how amadioha will punish him. Then i will sit back n watch him on Television how he is accorded the best warm welcome ever in dubai. We r powerless in this country n therefore nobody will do shit abt it.
Re: What Would You Do After Being Debited #2000 To Fund Buhari's Trip To Dubai by raziboi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
@santos the said bank branch i bank with will bank me back my money

English ###
Re: What Would You Do After Being Debited #2000 To Fund Buhari's Trip To Dubai by santos876(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
raziboi:
@santos the said bank branch i bank with will bank me back my money

English ###
lolz
Re: What Would You Do After Being Debited #2000 To Fund Buhari's Trip To Dubai by ivyT(f): 12:14am On May 01, 2016
I wee use juju to finish him and those stupid fulani cowmen
devil punish all of them
Re: What Would You Do After Being Debited #2000 To Fund Buhari's Trip To Dubai by BornMarch15(m): 1:22am On May 01, 2016
ivyT:
I wee use juju to finish him and those stupid fulani cowmen

devil punish all of them
Haba mana... calm down... Na just assumption. Op said its for fun. Chai Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Taylor Swift Is 2015 Highest Earning Musician / MISS GALAXY IMO Turns +1 Today / Trowback Picture Of Vincent Enyeama And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.