Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,814 members, 7,831,648 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Tiwa&teebillz #no Perfect Marriage#marriage Management#work-it-out-anyhow #PERC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa&teebillz #no Perfect Marriage#marriage Management#work-it-out-anyhow #PERC (413 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / 2face Idibia, And Wife Annie Shows How A Perfect Marriage Should Be (pics,video) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa&teebillz #no Perfect Marriage#marriage Management#work-it-out-anyhow #PERC by omogesola: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
@TiwaSavage Tiwa darling. No doubt you are seriously hurting right now! Sweet. I will not join anyone to judge you because of your celebrity status. After all, you are still human. Tiwa, it is allowed to cry & hurt!

This time, you will be surrounded with people-friends & family. People will weigh-in. Some will castigate, some will show pity, and some will paint Tunji a beast (given by his antecedents & your press statement) & advise you to move on. Whatever their take, everybody will seems right at this time because of this mess

Dear, beneath the hurt & cry, I want you to know that everybody will leave you @ bedtime to you, Jamil & your thoughts ONLY! Tiwa, I bet you that after 1 week, max 2 weeks, all these noise will go down & everybody will move on with their lives including social media, something else will trend. At that time, you will have only these things left-You (Tiwa), a broken you (Tiwa), your son Jamil, a son that will receive less attention, Tunji (at least for now, you guys aren’t divorced yet), a broken Tunji, a broken home and a divided parent to Jamil!

I watched your interview & saw that behind the celebrity Tiwa Savage is an African queen, a rugged Nigerian woman, hardworking, committed & brave. A good mother to Jamil & a wife!
Above all, I see that despite your fame, the money, you are not a woman that is expecting too much from her husband & marriage. Only to be loved & cared for like a typical woman. After all, that is the norm!

Perception is everything including marriage. Unfortunately, marriage is the only institution you go into & obtain a certificate @ the point of entry. No lectures, no lecturer, no texts/exams, no certainty that you will fail or pass. If I have my way, I will ask the government to introduce ‘dealing with life issues’ in our syllabus so that people will learn & we can have a little knowledge of the institution called ‘marriage’

Tiwa, you are going through an exam right now, whether you will pass or fail depends on how you perceive these issues

@Teebillz. Tunji, I will not stand anywhere to judge you. “Let him who have no sins cast the first stone”. A lot of responsibilities lie on you as the man of the house. ‘Marriage is a GREAT responsibility’. It is not an institution you go into if you are not ready. It is not a place for a man who still wants to keep late nights, drink to stupor & come home misbehaving, keep strings of girlfriends, keep secrets, have mood swings. It isn’t a place where you want your space to yourself anymore. You can’t spend your money alone anymore (little or much), you can’t do things alone anymore. Infact, you don’t have yourself again. That’s marriage for you!

The day you proposed to Tiwa & the marriage process begin-you have simply/indirectly said Tiwa, I will not keep late night, I will not drink to stupor, I am leaving all other girls for you, I will never keep secret, I will keep my mood in check, I am ready to share my space, I am sharing my money little or much and I am giving myself to you- You took an oath of MULTIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES when you finally said ‘I do’

Behind a successful Tiwa is her husband, Tunji. Tiwa does not strike like someone who wants a millionaire/billionaire for a husband. She is blessed by God and she is yours, you should be grateful for this gift! You only need to wake up to these RESPONSIBILITIES.
My brother, Yoruba says “Eni to leru, lo leru” meaning the owner of the slave is the owner of her belongings. Plus Tiwa, her fame, her money, whatever she might be, you are the owner, it only boils down to RESPONSIBILITY & MANAGEMENT
As bitter it might sound Tunji, Tiwa deserves an unreserved & sincere apologies from you. She is a strong African woman. She will let go & forgive, she will come back to you! #go-get-your-wife. She is hurting. Her healing depends on you taking RESPONSIBILITIES!

@Tiwasavage & @Teebillz I don’t know if you guys are good for each other because I don’t know your persons but one fact is you guys are married, you are Mr. & Mrs. Tunji Balogun. It was your decisions!

Marriage is a very funny equation where 1+1=1. After wedding paparazzi is a new stage of text that we often ignore & which is the most important-HOME MANAGEMENT. This is not limited to you guys, I was also guilty until I understood!

2 came together to become 1. You have to plan the marriage & the only focal point to its success is taking RESPONSIBILITIES. Your resources should be put together, it has become OUR MONEY. It doesn’t matter anymore who brings the highest, 2 have become 1.We take joint decision on projects together-from buying a car to choice of apartment to son’s welfare to spending limits on groceries to holiday trips & choice of vacation package, to employing domestic staff, everything darlings, you MANAGE your home from a common purse, a common understanding, a common ground! It doesn’t still stop you from keeping personal savings if you want to. Having a common purse for running the family is crucial- nobody needs to know who does what! You manage your TIME together by fully understanding each other’s schedule, hang out together at workplace if the schedule is going to be late, it fosters family unity. Above all, make out time for family. Take compromises where necessary & put family first!

You owe each other the responsibility to look out for each other’s welfare, emotional stability & career. If Tiwa has a blossoming career & Tunji does not, the home will not be balance. 2 have become 1, because they have better reward for their labor! Remember 1 will chase 1,000 but 2 will chase 10,000. It’s phenomenal!
You are each other’s helper. Abi na chinko man recite your marriage vows? (Lol). Help each other, no gain in bringing each other down! You need each other now than ever! Tiwa, Tunji’s public shame is your shame. Please find yourself!

@Tiwasavage & @Teebillz you guys are educated with a measure of exposure, you are adults. Put your issues behind, go and build a good team for the sake of Jamil, your son. Take RESPONSIBILITIES & MANAGE your home. Your marriage will only work if you want it to.
#no perfect marriage #marriage management #work-it-out-anyhow #PERCEPTION-IS-EVERYTHING-INCLUDING-MARRIAGE

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Underground Artist Of The Week – Louiso / Who Wore It Better? Beyonce Vs Temi Otedola / Mtvbase Standard Video Shoot By Irok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.