Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage (1371 Views)

This New photos of Tiwa Savage will get you Tripping (See Photos) / Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by bigismalls: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2016
I listened to Tiwa's interview on pulse tv and I was appalled by the things she said! Tiwa has no business being in showbiz with all she spilled - it was totally uncalled for! Zero charisma, zero diplomacy, zero decorum!!! Tiwa forgot the simple rule of silence being golden. It will take the grace of God, total packaging and a lot of hard work to revive her career. I wish her all of God's favor and grace!
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by nursegirl(f): 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
You lie......
So when did being honest become a thing of shame? So because she is a celebrity she has to be fake? She was truthful and the truth will set her free.

3 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by bigismalls: 8:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
nursegirl:
You lie......
So when did being honest become a thing of shame? So because she is a celebrity she has to be fake? She was truthful and the truth will set her free.
I am not denying that the things she said may be true, I am just saying that there are things especially when it has to do with family that has better left unsaid in public. Just because Teebilz did her wrong by washing their dirty linens in the public does not warrant her to reciprocate with same! If she has pleaded privacy for her family during this trying times, she would have gained respect in the long run!

3 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by bigismalls: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
nursegirl:
You lie......
its ok to be honest with some diplomacy.
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by babyfaceafrica: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
No decorum and diplomacy

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by bigismalls: 12:25am On May 01, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
No decorum and diplomacy
exactly my point!
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by titosantana(m): 12:34am On May 01, 2016
nursegirl:
You lie......
Truthful? You live in the same house with them? Tiwa added too many flavours to spice up her stories in other to gain public sympathy.

I still blame her though because she saw them coming.

2 Likes

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by bigismalls: 3:25am On May 01, 2016
titosantana:

Truthful? You live in the same house with them? Tiwa added too many flavours to spice up her stories in other to gain public sympathy.

I still blame her though because she saw them coming.
thank you!

1 Like

Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by tunapawizzy: 4:19am On May 01, 2016
U are right she shouldn't have exposed some of those things at least not now....but I doubt this will affect her career ....na naija we dey those things don't really matter.....the artistes with the biggest controversies n issues have d most juicy endorsements n appearance fees
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by zelexotunla(m): 9:21am On May 01, 2016
Funke Akindele go help her career since they are birds of same feather and flocking together now. But a simple and concise statement would have helped her image. Too much have been let out of bag which I think is unnecessary. Okun ki wa ruru ka wa rure na
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by bigismalls: 12:39pm On May 01, 2016
tunapawizzy:
U are right she shouldn't have exposed some of those things at least not now....but I doubt this will affect her career ....na naija we dey those things don't really matter.....the artistes with the biggest controversies n issues have d most juicy endorsements n appearance fees
i pray so because she is a truly talented artist. She needs to employ a professional to help with her public appearances!
Re: The Beginning Of The End Of Tiwa Savage by bigismalls: 6:26pm On May 02, 2016
zelexotunla:
Funke Akindele go help her career since they are birds of same feather and flocking together now. But a simple and concise statement would have helped her image. Too much have been let out of bag which I think is unnecessary. Okun ki wa ruru ka wa rure na
exactly my point!

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage ‘ Stripped Naked’ By Angry Fan, Blames Her For Failed / Hoto : Meet Nigeria's Strongest Man / Don Jazzy Worried About Illuminati Symbol [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.