Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Experienced Content Writers And Creators Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Experienced Content Writers And Creators Needed (861 Views)

Need An Experienced Content Writer? Call Me 08033422206 / Article Writers And Rewriters Needed / We Are Looking For Great Writers And Artists To Promote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Content Writers And Creators Needed by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Skilled writers needed for a leading blog in Nigeria

A leading Nigerian news and entertainment blog is in
need of writers to contribute to its daily content.

We have columns on News, Entertainment, Lifestyle,
Fashion, Politics, Culture, Foreign news, Music etc

We would be needing writers for the various categories.

You can work from home or work from our office.

You must have your own personal computer.

You must possess good blogging and WordPress skills.

Ability to post up to 15 articles daily (articles could be unique content written by
you or sourced from other sites and blog on the web)

Both paid writers and volunteers are needed.
=> https://www.nairaland.com/3077266/writers-needed-leading-blog
Re: Experienced Content Writers And Creators Needed by labi6: 12:09am On May 01, 2016
Alexkene:
Skilled writers needed for a leading blog in Nigeria

A leading Nigerian news and entertainment blog is in
need of writers to contribute to its daily content.

We have columns on News, Entertainment, Lifestyle,
Fashion, Politics, Culture, Foreign news, Music etc

We would be needing writers for the various categories.

You can work from home or work from our office.

You must have your own personal computer.

You must possess good blogging and WordPress skills.

Ability to post up to 15 articles daily (articles could be unique content written by
you or sourced from other sites and blog on the web)

Both paid writers and volunteers are needed.
=> https://www.nairaland.com/3077266/writers-needed-leading-blog

I am interested my email is bigkorede@gmail.com and you can reach me on 08173517777. Looking forward to receiving a mail.
Re: Experienced Content Writers And Creators Needed by writers100(m): 6:49pm On May 04, 2016
I write daily news posts for foreign clients, and own a couple of news sites myself. Contact me on writers100@gmail.com and we'll get started immediately.
Re: Experienced Content Writers And Creators Needed by Samwils: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
hi, if your looking forward to promoting your blog/websites with organic and mouth watering articles/contents, you can contact me via samueltom19@gmail.com we can provide you with as much articles required by you daily thanks.
Re: Experienced Content Writers And Creators Needed by razzby(m): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Experienced Content Writers And Creators Needed by Jollyana(f): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2016
I'm interested and I promise to deliver. My E-mail is julianamonday@gmail.com and my number is 08******

(1) (Reply)

[vacancy filled] / Now Closed / Prisoner Of Love Just Got Reviewed On Bella Naija!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.