Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim (30648 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / 10 Ladies Wizkid Was Rumored To Have Dated (Photos) / Sista Afia: I Sleep With Men I Find Attractive, Don't Need Emotional Attachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by fernandoc(m): 6:16am On May 01, 2016
I have heard that a womans choice of men is linked to the characters of her father. #maybe her father is one crazy mf
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by GreatEngineer(m): 6:29am On May 01, 2016
The next three men that you will date are even going to be more crazier so brace up for it.
And you the holy angel.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:34am On May 01, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hehehehe
Abi?
lol...dnt mind me
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 6:38am On May 01, 2016
laurel03:
me go buy the girl
lol.....I trust u
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:53am On May 01, 2016
You aren't normal yourself girl.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by holluphemydavid(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2016
She will marry after she discovered Mungo Park in korede Bello's voice
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by hornyman(m): 7:55am On May 01, 2016
Craze attracts craze. For Crazy men to have dated you, it only implies that they must have seen some craziness in you dat attracted them.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by 4C2215131: 8:00am On May 01, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
Actress Juliet Ibrahim has disclosed that due to her experience with the men who have come her way, she has opted to remain single until she finds the right person.

She said this in an interview with Doreen Avio on Let’s Talk Entertainment on Joy TV.

“I am not dating, I am very single, I don’t know, people are expecting me to be dating but I have a lot to do in terms of work and that is where my focus is.

“The men I have dated or who have been in my life are some crazy set of people so I don’t want to start anything I am not sure of.” She said.

Explaining why she is mostly seen and heard of in Nigeria, Juliet attributed it to low production of movies in Ghana.

“Filming in Ghana is a bit slow but per the population in Nigeria; the demand for movies is high so there is always a lot to do there. And sometimes, while there, you will find out that there are events that you need to grace and all,” she said.

Ibrahim was born in Ghana to a Lebanese father and a Ghanaian-Liberian mother. She is the first child and has two sisters; Sonia, Nadia, and a brother.

Juliet along with her siblings spent the longest part of their childhood in Lebanon and Ivory Coast due to the war in Liberia.

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/the-men-i-have-dated-are-crazy-set-of.html

You'll always attract crazy men who don't give a heck because you went for them because of their stack.

Most ladies think men don't know this, but au contraire they do and act accordingly.
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Meritocracy: 8:03am On May 01, 2016
gist4kidsblog:
shocked shocked shocked

Oya tell them oo

SEE MORE STUNNING PHOTOS OF THE ACTRESS & FANS FUNNY COMMENT @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/the-men-i-have-dated-are-crazy-set-of.html
You also look crazy on your photo
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Orikinla(m): 8:24am On May 01, 2016
She resemble them. grin
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by distilledwalex(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2016
Like beget like undecided
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:13am On May 01, 2016
Nonsense !!! Na only Crazy person go fit date Crazy person undecided

Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Chrishandsome(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2016
praizeblog:
see ur life.... dey dier dey complain.... until we put u on olx
my broda nobody go buy this kind one for olx o...who wan wish himself that kind badluck. grin
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 01, 2016
Chrishandsome:
my broda nobody go buy this kind one for olx o...who wan wish himself that kind badluck. grin
lolzzzzzzzzz..... bad luck ke
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 01, 2016
Well it's her life. Nobody should settle for less. smiley
Re: The Men I Have Dated Are Crazy Set Of People – Juliet Ibrahim by eDoc: 4:26pm On May 01, 2016
Bonapart:
Albino seek deliverance first before you dey blame innocent men

Na mulato,half-half cast.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] / Kiss Daniel Looking Good In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.