Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) (30645 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Son In New Photos, Shows Off Her Tattoo (photos) / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by lovdoc: 8:08am On May 17, 2016
Popular Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh Churchill, who welcomed her son three months ago, is celebrating him via her IG page today. Sharing just a little glimpse at his face, Tonto wrote..

I thought I'd seen the best of life's beauty until I was blessed with the chance to mother a son & daily watch him grow.
I thought I'd experienced the best of unadulterated Pure love Until I was blessed with the chance to Love you my Angel..
I'm in awe of God's breathtaking deeds & it's indeed a privilege to see my replica grow everyday into a man.
Thanks for making the last 3Months the best 3Months of My life..
Thank you God almighty for diming me fit of this Gorgeous Precious Adorable One..
It is the Lords doing & it is marvellous in my sight.
#HAPPY 3months KING-ANDRE
#SmallChurch
#BABYX

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFf3IL6L4VE/?taken-by=tontolet

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by lovdoc: 8:08am On May 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

THE FACE OF TONTO DIKEH'S SON REVEALED AT LAST; SEE HERE >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/actress-celebrates-her-son-as-he-turns-3months-old.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 17, 2016
Sweet words...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by ourkobo: 8:13am On May 17, 2016
I know say this post must land front page

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Mskrisx(f): 8:18am On May 17, 2016
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 17, 2016
Having a child changes people. Between why do Nigerian celebrities always hide the face of their later them go show their face what's the hiding all about?

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Mskrisx(f): 8:19am On May 17, 2016
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Chestar5(f): 8:23am On May 17, 2016
I cant write cute when i no cum see d pikin face undecided..... Na deir life...

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by sinaj(f): 8:26am On May 17, 2016
Ok the bleaching affected her child

Nice one tongue

She wana show us her child's complexion kiss

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Tolexander: 8:29am On May 17, 2016
Chestar5:
I cant write cute when i no cum see d pikin face undecided.....
Na deir life...
if the full face of the baby is shown, then you write CUTE!

Since the face is half shown, then you half the CUTE to write CU or TE

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by khristals(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2016
taking mercy Johnson and Tonto dike as case studies.. getting married to females who have been termed whores by the society seem not to be such a bad idea after all undecided

10 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Whizzcute(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2016
Okay.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Mologi(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2016
I think say nl don free demself from the clutches of tomtom dike....

3months:!!!!wen he turns 6months na BBC u go annouce...while contunu...n enjoy ur life to the fullests...

N happy 3months....to ur child...lol

mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 9:09am On May 17, 2016
Tolexander:
grin

Stop being a scam @op angry
Wey the pic

No be breast nd yellow ear I dey see so ? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Chestar5(f): 9:11am On May 17, 2016
Tolexander:

cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by floragregs(f): 9:18am On May 17, 2016
Baby anonymous!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 17, 2016
wow...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by legundarybeans(m): 10:28am On May 17, 2016
eeeeeh tonto news! yh definetely fp
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 17, 2016
For the first child, everyday is birthday grin
The joy of fatherhood for Church-hill would be massive cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by LEXYCOM: 10:50am On May 17, 2016
Ok, next
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by neolboy(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2016
Congrats to the little man
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Peacetemi: 10:52am On May 17, 2016
I HOPE THE BABY DOESN'T GET MALNOURISHED COS I DOUBT IF THERE'S ANY NUTRIENT LEFT IN THE BOOBS. THEY'VE BEEN SQUEEZED OUT COMPLETELY BY SOME WICKED GUYS.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 10:57am On May 17, 2016
Peacetemi:
I HOPE THE BABY DOESN'T GET MALNOURISHED COS I DOUBT IF THERE'S ANY NUTRIENT LEFT IN THE BOOBS. THEY'VE BEEN SQUEEZED OUT COMPLETELY BY SOME WICKED GUYS.

Why are you talking like an ignorant mofo?

What is the correlation between squeezing breast and nutrients for the child?

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by jmoore(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2016
Na breast I dey see. Where is the pikin?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 10:58am On May 17, 2016
Stephrocks:
Having a child changes people. Between why do Nigerian celebrities always hide the face of their later them go show their face what's the hiding all about?

Because they can't stand all your bad mouths. That's why

See a brain washed example below.

Peacetemi:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Araoluwa005(m): 11:00am On May 17, 2016
how much is she paying nairaland gan? every time Tonto this Tonto that nawa oooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Peacetemi: 11:00am On May 17, 2016
justi4jesu:

Because they can't stand all your bad mouths. That's why
See a brain washed example below.
Ugosample:

Why are you talking like an ignorant mofo?

What is the correlation between squeezing breast and nutrients for the child?
excuse you?? I was just having fun, if you were offended by my comment you should've just ignored it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Araoluwa005(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2016
ourkobo:
I know say this post must land front page
you with this your bedbugs bed. *HISSES*
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 11:04am On May 17, 2016
Peacetemi:
excuse you?? I was just having fun, if you were offended by my comment you should've just ignored it.
Okay sorry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On May 17, 2016
The posters above me though
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 3-Month-Old Son (Photo) by JOYOSITA(f): 11:15am On May 17, 2016
Na so dem go dey hide their pikin face, after everything d pikin go still wowo.ask Tiwa savage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Birthday Donations Hits ₦151 Million In Less Than 24 Hours / Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.