Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu (78439 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming With Jamil [PICS] / Omawumi Goes Swimming With Her Husband And Kids / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by ijebu2020: 12:15pm On May 01, 2016
domopps:
This is expensive joke! God forbid should something hap to this girl Davido would feature all artist in Nig and produce 3 new albums for Sophia and her Uncle Dele Momodu!

God bless Imade!

So @her age Sophia doesn't have standing boops

But that Sophia is Nigeria version of BANZE

Cheeeers

Hey what is standing boops ??
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by fxstory(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2016
mmmmm
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 01, 2016
bulldoza:

Mumu

Na only her don born undecided
Beyonce, genie and others with 'common sense'boobz never born?

Lol.
People like u will always fall for "fake silicon filled boobs" like Beyonce's.
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by yeyedeysmell(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2016
undecided Tah!!! Is this what u called hot? I just lost ma appetite...
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 01, 2016
Her boobs are extremely sagged.She has nothing to offer.If with just one child she has such boobs,that means with another,all we'll be seeing would be a pair of flip flop
mineANDurs:
Beautiful baby and hot mama kiss

Rock ur curves Babe kiss

As for all the "kids" calling her boobs sagged, be reminded that this is d sacrifice ur mothers made to bring all u crack-heads into this world. undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 01, 2016
nyben4eva:
Her boobs are extremely sagged.She has nothing to offer.If with just one child she has such boobs,that means with another,all we'll be seeing would be a pair of flip flop

undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by obontami: 3:17pm On May 01, 2016
misspicy:
OBO cheesy

any of your okpor breast stand reach that one? tongue

Happy new month grin
Lol
See ur head grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by eDoc: 3:27pm On May 01, 2016
danduj:
luking for the hot mom

looking for the hot mom.

Omo you no sure say na
sucking you wan spell.
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by evapointed(f): 5:10pm On May 01, 2016
pls, am new here
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 01, 2016
banmee:

Do you not see her in the pool? You just come from village?
na u carry me come? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by banmee(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2016
tollyB:
na u carry me come? undecided

Na your comment carry me come.
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by misspicy(f): 11:30pm On May 01, 2016
obontami:

Lol
See ur head grin
I for say like your own but

lemme stop typing before I mistype grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by Seunjungle(m): 11:40pm On May 01, 2016
But dem never born my girl well not to talk of my woman to dey flaunt my pussy around like this mad Sophie or what...I go just send ahm go dey carry pussy open all around for her family
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by obontami: 1:40pm On May 02, 2016
misspicy:
I for say like your own but

lemme stop typing before I mistype grin

Naughty gurl hehehe grin
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 02, 2016
mineANDurs:

Lol.
People like u will always fall for "fake silicon filled boobs" like Beyonce's.
See yeye person with boobz with low self-esteem undecided
So everyone with firm boobz did surgery abi
Ordinary bread seller Olajumoke with two kids still even get boobz wet make sense undecided
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by Nerressa: 12:46pm On May 15, 2016
bulldoza:

See yeye person with boobz with low self-esteem undecided
So everyone with firm boobz did surgery abi
Ordinary bread seller Olajumoke with two kids still even get boobz wet make sense undecided

na everybody dey lucky to get standing boobs?
what is your own sef
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by rhinny(f): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2016
obontami:
[size=20pt] see as her breast take flat like wetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin grin
[/size]

Abeg leave that woman alone
Re: Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu by obontami: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
rhinny:

Abeg leave that woman alone
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Macaulay Culkin 40th Birthday: Home Alone Star Actor Is Now 40 Years Old! / Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.