Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Kudos To Anambra State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kudos To Anambra State Government (448 Views)

Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) / Governor Obiano's Security Details Withdrawn 4 Days To Anambra Election / Fayose And Wike Off To Anambra For PDP Governorship Primary Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To Anambra State Government by cogbuagu: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
KUDOS TO ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT
Enugu, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi Planning To Create State Bills To Give Fulanis Land, Anambra kicks Against Arragement
"I did not join SE governors to Abuja because I refuse to agree with Mr.President to create a state bill to give herdsmen land"–Gov.Obiano

KUDOS TO ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT
Enugu, Abia, Imo, Ebonyi Planning To Create State Bills To Give Fulanis Land, Anambra kicks Against Arragement
"I did not join SE governors to Abuja because I refuse to agree with Mr.President to create a state bill to give herdsmen land"–Gov.Obiano

(1) (Reply)

CBN Approves N20bn Bailout Fund For Governor Bello / Shame On Shell: Ecocide By Oil Extraction In The Niger Delta / Unloaded: The Rescue Of Chibok Girl - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.