Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) (31545 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Lady Gets Wrapper & N1000 After Voting In Anambra Election. Shows Them Off / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by zoba88: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2017
One of the policemen deployed for Anambra state gubernatorial election, Umar Kirin, has showed off his gun. According to him, he is not going there to kill. He also asked God for protection. Some people who commented on his post urged him to be careful that Nigeria is not worth dying for.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/policeman-deployed-to-anambra-for.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by zoba88: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by maryjan8(f): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2017
OK, go well

1 Like

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by DozieInc(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2017
Displaying ammo against harmless civillians, when they meet their match now you see the way they cower.

Wishing Anambra a peaceful and violence free election.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by dollytino4real(f): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2017
be careful sha becos obosi boys and ogidi boys no get joy o!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Yyeske(m): 10:13am On Nov 15, 2017
DozieInc:
Displaying ammo against harmless civillians, when they meet their match now you see the way they cower.

Wishing Anambra a peace and violence free election.
Harmless civilians will be at home or at the polling booths around them voting.
That policeman you see there came for miscreants who might want to cause problem

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
DozieInc:

Wishing Anambra a peaceful and violence free election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by agadez007(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2017
Now that Buhari is in the South east,IPOB should Cover their Face in Shame, I thought they were boasting that It was because of their Moi moi Threat that Buhari Canceled his first proposed Visit to the Southeast

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by olabrad: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2017
Please what happened to rubber bullets? Is Nigeria too broke to buy? Why would they use live bullet among civilians?

Imagine that buffon displaying gun as if killing civilians is his beloved pastime.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Icecomrade: 10:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Lolz
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by IMASTEX: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
It is still going to be a very long way to freedom for Nigeria. So, to elect a servant leader is a time for mini-war "do or die affair".

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Icecomrade: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017

Who want try Rubbish?

E go see say that thing wey officer hold no be toy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Boyooosa(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Uhn
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
all these just for an election? they really wanna destabilize Anambra, Ibos shouldn't vote, their lives aren't worth the risk.

All man for himself, stay home! we don't wanna type RIP, we don't wanna pray for u to get well soon from gunshot wounds or from being hit by the butt of a policeman's gun, stay home! let the politifcians vote themselves in, not like ur votes matter, they know who's gonna win anyway

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by agadez007(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Yyeske:
Harmless civilians will be at home or at the polling booths around them voting.
That policeman you see there came for miscreants who might want to cause problem
IPOB are Anything but Harmless,there was one who boarded same bus with me from Owerri to Onitsha,he never shut up all throughout the Journey,was just talking About "Kill kill kill" all Through,talked about Saving Money to buy Guns and Ammunition to kill those who will Vote that day of Anambra election,,at a Time i got Scared that he might have A gun There with him so I just Jejely shut my mouth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by gloriaunobi(f): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Police Army grin
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by obajoey(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2017
fair not indeed
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by dannytoe(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2017
Ipob clowns giving seat at home order, will commit sucide on seeing this.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2017
So person no fit snap picture in his uniform again?
And this made NAiralands frontpage?
Nawa o
Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2017
olabrad:
Please what happened to rubber bullets? Is Nigeria too broke to buy? Why would they use live bullet among civilians?

Imagine that buffon displaying gun as if killing civilians is his beloved pastime.
Be well-informed oga. They are there to protect civilians against miscreants who might want to ruin the whole voting process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2017
agadez007:
IPOB are Anything but Harmless,there was one who boarded same bus with me from Owerri to Onitsha,he never shut up all throughout the Journey,was just talking About "Kill kill kill" all Through,talked about Saving Money to buy Guns and Ammunition to kill those who will Vote that day of Anambra election,,at a Time i got Scared that he might have A gun There with him so I just Jejely shut my mouth

Lies

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Chevalier(m): 10:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Talk2Bella:
all these just for an election? they really wanna destabilize Anambra, Ibos shouldn't vote, their lives aren't worth the risk.

All man for himself, stay home! we don't wanna type RIP, we don't wanna pray for u to get well soon from gunshot wounds or from being hit by the butt of a policeman's gun, stay home! let the politifcians vote themselves in, not like ur votes matter, they know who's gonna win anyway

They are not coming there to destabilise Anambra rather they will be there to stop anyone planning to disturb the election.

ebopee:
The sight of armed Police men will scare people from voting. May God help us.
Na today we don dey vote where police dey?
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2017
When people would be at home eating nsala soup grin

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Dutchey(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2017
make IPOB no try sh!t o
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by BruncleZuma: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin

By God that's a GPMG wow...what a sight all this for a Election/State Election bah? Issorite.

Adawo Lafia
Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by Chevalier(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2017
xxx398:
See my account balance is for all mtn sim working
Nairaland mods, can you help me ban this guy pls?
See as he dey waste space

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by TRUTH2020: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2017
THIS ONE NA GOOD NEWS FOR IPOB NA THE SECURITY FORCE WILL HELP IPOB MAKE PEOPLE TO SIT AT HOME OUT OF FEAR,THEY SHOULD DEPLOY MORE grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by dukie25: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2017
Don't expect any free and fair election under Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) by emperordelis(m): 10:47am On Nov 15, 2017
agadez007:

but why you dey lie like this??

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Asked Obj To Submits Himself For Trial / Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.