Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Bank Consolidation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Meaning Of Bank Consolidation (9710 Views)

CBN To Publish Names Of Bank Debtors / The Importance Of Bank Verification Number (BVN) / Bank Consolidation Fall-out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Bank Consolidation by boborosky(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2006
pls what is the meaning of bank consolidation, any one who knows this should pls try and help me out.

christian.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Bank Consolidation by candylips(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2006
it means consolidation of banks
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Bank Consolidation by kazey(m): 5:13am On Nov 17, 2006
Consolidation can be said to be,the obligation by law, for which two or more companies to combine form one new company to meet a specific requirment or agreement or whatever. So in this case, "Soludo's solution" on bank's was literally raise the capital or join forces(merge, get taken over etc etc) to raise that capital. I hope that explains the meaining.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Bank Consolidation by Xenisha: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2023
What does a person who has fallen into bank traps on credit interest need to know? For this, there are credit9 credit score requirements, where you will find out that the problem is not so terrible if you know how to solve it correctly. I do not advise you to try to throw off the shackles that the bank has put on you, increasing interest every month. We urgently need to seek help from other financial institutions.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start / How Does Someone Remove His/her Data From An Online Loan Platform? / Nigeria Leads In Startup Investments In Africa With 136 Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.