Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects (30561 Views)

My Construction Projects Real Pictures NOT 3D Precision On Point / Need A Building Cost Expert Or Project Manager For Your Construction Projects / Nigerian Government Pledges To Complete Construction Projects In Three Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mandax: 9:28am On May 01, 2016
CookieBrown:

The Niger-Delta gets 18% or more of the oil revenue, and that translates into billions of Dollars yearly (past and present). What does the Niger-Delta have to show for all those earnings? Where did all the money go to? No development, no proper infrastruture , education lower than ever, illegal refineries , workers paid late e.t.c.

Would 100% resource control make any difference? Well I guess we all know the answer to that.

You are not addressing birds of the air, are you? Whatever the 13% given to Nigerdelta is recovered through the myriad states and local government areas unduly proliferated all over northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 9:28am On May 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

I am not form the Niger- delta but I think your people are worse than you think( no insult intended). Even when a Niger-deltan gets an opportunity to do something for his people, they decide to steal them blind. Go to you place and see a few living in outrageous opulence while the many are dying of abject poverty.

Most niger deltans don't have honest intentions about their people and this is their first problem. They can get 50% derivation if they have one voice and purpose but it will still be stolen by their own people. Your people are the only people that can shut this country down and all of us will listen. Then you can press your demands.

BTW, GEJ and Amaechi are the biggest clowns from your side.
I am from ND, and u are rite, we have the worst set of leaders in this country, delta state is the most corrupt state in this country am sure of that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by zeestunner(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2016
kemelyt:

Way the ones dem go construct for Bayelsa & other oil producing States?

Ask sarieke dickson. How many investors summit him and goodluck don host for bayelsa to take attract private investors ? With the kind water ways wey bayelsa get if for fit b like amsterdam but noo na ogogoro and big nyash finish d state. U see ibori change ogara wen e b ordinary govnor imagine say ibori b president like jona ogara for b city. Oba elegushi recently attract private investors to In kingdom to tranform the kingdom to mordern place na so leaders de think so all dis OUR OYEL sympathy begging talk should stop until we elect visionary ND leaders no b dis agberos den oyo for ND. Sheik al maktoum transformed dubai with visionary leadership no be al nahyan of abu dhabi the capital help am. Charity begins at home ND delta shud first takecare of its house b4 making noise. Sori to say.
Tomorrow one nyash go see elegushi say na oyel money mtsswww

4 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by CookieBrown: 9:45am On May 01, 2016
mandax:

You are not addressing birds of the air, are you? Whatever the 13% given to Nigerdelta is recovered through the myriad states and local government areas unduly proliferated all over northern Nigeria.

Answer the questions asked before, do you have any idea what 18 or 16% of billions of dollars can do? Especially in a country with a low standard of living? Billions of dollars received for over 20 years or so, what does the ND have to show? Before oil discovery , we still progressed as a Nation, besides without this same FG initiative, the oil would have never been discovered. Are you from the ND? Off course not, only someone from the ND will understand the point am trying to make.

It might come to a suprise to you, most projects in most states in Nigeria are privately financed, even your life is privately financed by yourself , afterall you don't receive a penny from the oil revenue. Where has all the $ gone?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by saintkeppy(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
You probably forgot to add Calabar.... when I visited there, it was as if it wasn't part of Nigeria.... all roads re well tarred up to people's gates, all roads are still black like they were just tarred, no dirts on the ground n very peaceful city with tourism abound.....
. That was the handwork of former Gov. Donald Duke, who tried his best to make the ancient city of calabar & the entire state of Cross River a destination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 10:05am On May 01, 2016
Abdul4trust1:
you See You? Is Dubai Not A Capital City Like Abuja?
no, abu dhabi is the capital of uae not dubai

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2016
saintkeppy:
. That was the handwork of former Gov. Donald Duke, who tried his best to make the ancient city of calabar & the entire state of Cross River a destination.
wish at one point or the other, we had such kind of governors in every state.... Nigeria would have been a thing of envy...

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by repogirl(f): 10:27am On May 01, 2016
All these ones are fictional buildings... Except sunrise hills.
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by rodbel(m): 10:38am On May 01, 2016
Dfinex:
grin grin

it's is our oyel money joor. live with it.

Of course wink indeed it is
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by saintkeppy(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
wish at one point or the other, we had such kind of governors in every state.... Nigeria would have been a thing of envy...
. Greed, personal interest, embezzlement of public funds mearnt for development, funny enough most of our governors have travelled far&wide or lived abroad at some point, but failed to implement some of those things they saw abroad that can improve the overall status of their respective states. If 2 or 3 govs have been able to set the pace then why can't other govs follow suit, absolutely nothing wrong in implementing what other govs are doing in their state in ur own state if the resources are available. What happens to the spirit of competition among them like what we used to have in the 70's b4 the oil boom? They should be patriotic in their dealings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nature129(m): 11:32am On May 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

I am not form the Niger- delta but I think your people are worse than you think( no insult intended). Even when a Niger-deltan gets an opportunity to do something for his people, they decide to steal them blind. Go to you place and see a few living in outrageous opulence while the many are dying of abject poverty.

Most niger deltans don't have honest intentions about their people and this is their first problem. They can get 50% derivation if they have one voice and purpose but it will still be stolen by their own people. Your people are the only people that can shut this country down and all of us will listen. Then you can press your demands.

BTW, GEJ and Amaechi are the biggest clowns from your side.

So true, bro. You are very correct!
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 11:49am On May 01, 2016
Elephant projects grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:18pm On May 01, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Greed, personal interest, embezzlement of public funds mearnt for development, funny enough most of our governors have travelled far&wide or lived abroad at some point, but failed to implement some of those things that can improve the overall status of their respective states. If 2 or 3 govs have been able to set the pace then why can't other govs follow suit, absolutely nothing wrong in implementing what other govs are doing in their state in ur own state if the resources are available. What happens to the spirit of competition among them like what we used to have in the 70's b4 the oil boom? They should be patriotic in their dealings.

Theres this movie I watched... black Friday or so..... where every one for one night is allowed to commit any crime including murder.... I wish that could just happen for real here.... I bet you everyone will be headed to locations where they know these politicians are just to wait for the clock to start tticking.... I honestly prefer we go back to pre colonial era o..
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Rossikk(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2016
AraduF90:
to be completed in the year 2030 abi?
The ones they've completed already, do you know anything about them? Dunce.
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by adekzy: 12:28pm On May 01, 2016
CFCman:
FYI, most of those projects are privately financed, except the FIRS building

Privately financed from huge money stolen from the government purse from ND OIL ( as it can never be anything else) after destroying their region with spillage.

How many of this privately finance projects have been channel to the oil derived region for structural develoment talkless of cleaning the oil spillage savage area.

The sad part is most of this structures will not be occupy for years to come after completion.

Examples dey for Lekki with many expensive unoccupied empty estates from Lekki 1 down to Ajah

Insensitivity of the highest order I must say!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by swagifted(m): 12:32pm On May 01, 2016
CFCman:
Jabi Lake-front development

-Cost: N334bn
-Features a 400-room 5-star hotel and a 3-star hotel
-Residential units.

why i believe this one very well is that they have already finished building the jabi lake mall in the lake front.... That area go make sense in the next 10-20 years!
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by bolanto24(m): 1:07pm On May 01, 2016
salam1:
where did u people get d money to explore d oil? And d 13% derivation u people r receiving where is it going to

My friend stop talking nonsense. The money used for exploration was provided by northern Nigeria? We are talking of fiscal federalism and resource control, what is a mere 13% ...

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by saintkeppy(m): 1:36pm On May 01, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Theres this movie I watched... black Friday or so..... where every one for one night is allowed to commit any crime including murder.... I wish that could just happen for real here.... I bet you everyone will be headed to locations where they know these politicians are just to wait for the clock to start tticking.... I honestly prefer we go back to pre colonial era o..
. You don give dem preinfo about what will happen, so they'll use money to beef-up security. Lol ...i don't know if what i heard about Ghana killing their bad leaders was true, then, that should be a good option instead.
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:52pm On May 01, 2016
CFCman:
3. Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (New international terminal)

Size: 40,000sqm

Capacity: 3 million passengers annually.

This might look really petty, but I really hate it when you model for a black market and you put white models in it. Majority of the users of that terminal will be Nigerians/Blacks, why use whites to fill it? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by mandax: 4:00pm On May 01, 2016
adekzy:

Privately financed from huge money stolen from the government purse from ND OIL ( as it can never be anything else) after destroying their region with spillage.

How many of this privately finance projects have been channel to the oil derived region for structural develoment talkless of cleaning the oil spillage savage area.

The sad part is most of this structures will not be occupy for years to come after completion.

Examples dey for Lekki with many expensive unoccupied empty estates from Lekki 1 down to Ajah

Insensitivity of the highest order I must say!

Compare development in Niger delta areas with development in Dubai or Abuja.

What type of conquest is this this Niger delta subjected to by Arewa?

Arewa has carried the war booty from Niger delta since 50 years. Time to Stop.

Insensitivity on the part of Arewa!!!

This is why Arewa wants to continue with regarding the Niger delta as war booty after about 50 years.

Return to Fiscal federalism Now.
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by jimshimfe(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2016
I must express my disappointment wit most comments here.
It appears every post has become North VS south, Ibo VS hausa as if we are from different continents.
The development of abuja as posted on dis page is entirely a private sector driven/initiative (except for FIRS) by individuals, banks and conglomerates and has nothing ti do wit government nor niger-delta money.
I wonder where dis pple are getting their information.
Does it mean we dont watch NTA, channels, AIT, TVC, Silverbird, Galaxy etc news?
How can we be living in naija and not know wats happening therein?
Am not surprised sha, wen many display their ignorance e.g someone saying sokoto is in kano, lokoja In Gongola state, Awka part of middlebelt wen I know states and capital are taught in Nursery school while knowledge of atlas is before primary 4.
Abuja is the capital of Nigeria so irrespective of whether d president is ibo, yoruba, delta, hausa, berom or kuteb our money will be used to develop it as was same wen Lagos was capital.
Before u even cry foul, ask yourself is abuja solely occupied by Northerners?
Dis facilties, is it only used by d North?
The developers, are they frm d North?
I dont live in abuja but d last time I visited, frm marraraba to karu looks like Enugu cos abt 70% are ibos, d major hotels there are owned by ibos, d taxi drivers are yorubas and ibos, most of d civil servants at d top are yorubas,u have a lot of naija-deltans in kubwa, bwari, karimu etc.
So if u ask me, abuja dat u think you know (except for d hinterland) is occupied mostly by non-northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2016
saintkeppy:
. You don give dem preinfo about what will happen, so they'll use money to beef-up security. Lol ...i don't know if what i heard about Ghana killing their bad leaders was true, then, that should be a good option instead.

That would have been an awesome feat o.... I would love to see such a thing and call it "DEVELOPMENT" ;FOR
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2016
saintkeppy:

That would have been an awesome feat o.... I would love to see such a thing and call it "DEVELOPMENT" grin
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by VocalWalls: 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by sulex947(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
new2020:
Niger Delta oil at work. ND are the biggest blockheads I have ever come across in this life including my father and my uncles. By the time they finished our oil money, and developed their region with it, they will call an end to one Nigeria...then our eyes will open.
another bigot in the making. Yes, you can call your father "blockhead" for not using condom during gwara-gwara that lead to your conception.
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2016
new2020:
Niger Delta oil at work. ND are the biggest blockheads I have ever come across in this life including my father and my uncles. By the time they finished our oil money, and developed their region with it, they will call an end to one Nigeria...then our eyes will open.
I'm sorry to say I'm sorry for you. when you knew nothing about oil is it not our groundnut, cotton and cereal money all of us used to locate, drill and get the oil....
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by KingRex1(m): 4:40am On May 02, 2016
CFCman:
3. Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (New international terminal)

Size: 40,000sqm

Capacity: 3 million passengers annually.

Wasnt impressed with Chinese Civil wen i visited that site. Gosh so much debris, their HSE team aint trying. It also causes a huge traffic congestion.

1 Like

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by salam1(m): 6:21am On May 02, 2016
bolanto24:

My friend stop talking nonsense. The money used for exploration was provided by northern Nigeria? We are talking of fiscal federalism and resource control, what is a mere 13% ...
do u calculation and tell me wat 1% is worth in a billion let alone in trillions, I beg go and blame ur pas yam eaters, ur chiefs and ur past governors. Wake up stop d hate
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by jpphilips(m): 6:11pm On May 05, 2016
mandax:

There is a reason Peter odili, James ibori, Alamesigha, Victor Attah and Timipriye Sylva are the biggest looters (Governor's cadre) in Nigeria's history, guess what they all have in common?
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by SenatorJames(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
How long will it take to complete all these beautiful structures in 3D?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Architectural Designs / Building Under Construction Collapses In Ilorin (Photos, Video) / How Much To Plaster This Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.