Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects (30651 Views)

My Construction Projects Real Pictures NOT 3D Precision On Point / Need A Building Cost Expert Or Project Manager For Your Construction Projects / Nigerian Government Pledges To Complete Construction Projects In Three Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2016
CFCman:
4. Federal Inland Revenue Service headquarters
Size: 17 floors

a NairaLander designed this building.

Cc iykedare
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by erico2k2(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2016
CookieBrown:

The Niger-Delta gets 18% or more of the oil revenue, and that translates into billions of Dollars yearly (past and present). What does the Niger-Delta have to show for all those earnings? Where did all the money go to? No development, no proper infrastruture , education lower than ever, illegal refineries , workers paid late e.t.c.

Would 100% resource control make any difference? Well I guess we all know the answer to that.
so U think the while %18 goes to them right?
And the Niger Delta is one state right ?
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by CookieBrown: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
erico2k2:

so U think the while %18 goes to them right?
And the Niger Delta is one state right ?

It goes to the Niger Delta region 100%, or at least to the leaders of that region. What happens to the funds after that is not the concern of the Federal Government, if the leaders choose to pocket it and toss out 200 Naira notes at masses for re-election and other miscellaneous activities, then so be it. If the Niger Delta people can't fight for their right in their own region, what makes you think things will get better when they separate? We both know the answer to that, I advise that you keep an open mind to every situation, sentiments never helped anyone.
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by erico2k2(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
CookieBrown:

It goes to the Niger Delta region 100%, or at least to the leaders of that region. What happens to the funds after that is not the concern of the Federal Government, if the leaders choose to pocket it and toss out 200 Naira notes at masses for re-election and other miscellaneous activities, then so be it. If the Niger Delta people can't fight for their right in their own region, what makes you think things will get better when they separate? We both know the answer to that, I advise that you keep an open mind to every situation, sentiments never helped anyone.
You my friend need to look closely, people like Tinibu how do you think they get money even though they are not in any elective position?
The Money gets shared into two before it gets released,then shred again B4 it gets to state level, then shared again B4 it gets to LGA level
.When Iw as at Uni, i did not pay school fees for the last three years before graduation cos of my strong head Governor then, he remitted nothing to the Godfathers.This is same story for Allocations to LGAs, %60 of the money get chopped by the Ogas at the top.Sad reality but true.
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by CookieBrown: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
erico2k2:

You my friend need to look closely, people like Tinibu how do you think they get money even though they are not in any elective position?
The Money gets shared into two before it gets released,then shred again B4 it gets to state level, then shared again B4 it gets to LGA level
.When Iw as at Uni, i did not pay school fees for the last three years before graduation cos of my strong head Governor then, he remitted nothing to the Godfathers.This is same story for Allocations to LGAs, %60 of the money get chopped by the Ogas at the top.Sad reality but true.

Hi again,

unfortunately, that's not the case. In fact, the mentioned ''Ogas at the top" are the politicians of the states in the Niger Delta region. It is impossible, I mean, absolutely impossible for a state government allocation to be shared by or with another different state. It's like saying Lagos state politicians are embezzling government funds from say Rivers state, that's impossible. Tinubu has nothing to do with the problems of the Niger Delta, no need blaming others for the problems of the Niger Delta. It is the same state governor who loot's from his state before then sharing with his so-called 'God father's'',so why blame others?

If the state governor's do what they are supposed to do for their state's, we will not be having this argument in the first place. The pipeline vandals, state government crook's and all corrupt officials in the Niger Delta are from the Niger Delta.
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
new2020:
Niger Delta oil at work. ND are the biggest blockheads I have ever come across in this life including my father and my uncles. By the time they finished our oil money, and developed their region with it, they will call an end to one Nigeria...then our eyes will open.
how?
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by Xtopher123(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
Impressive Projects..

You cant satisfy Man.. Someone is here saying we should start building 200 Floors already when weve not even built 50.. its not about building 200 Floors, its about if the people are ready to occupy and maintain them.. You dont want to put lives an property at risk all in the name of just following the trend..

We have to start from 1 to 2 then to 50 to 500.. Rome wasn't built in a single day..
For the fact that we've started is enough..

If we can spread this development across cities in the country, we'll achieve something before 2030..

Our Cities Need Intelligent Proper Planning and Full Implementation of these Plans/decisions for us to move forward.. Irrespective of where the money comes from..
Re: Abuja's Amazing Construction Projects by millan0: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
Major on-going construction projects in Abuja this year. Also some information on general real estate development in the city.

Have a look at the article below.

https://www.villaafrika.com/abuja-real-estate-development/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much To Plaster This Bungalow / Two Dead As Gas Explosion Rocks Ibadan / How Do I Eject This Tenant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.