Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

=n=1million Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / =n=1million Loan (1413 Views)

My Friend Gave Me 1million Naira For 30days. / 22 Years Of Age With O Level And 1million Naira Want To Be Like Dangote On 25yrs / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

=n=1million Loan by darellone: 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2009
Hello Nairalander,

I have been offered an advance Loan of =N=1m at 19%P.A interest. What kind of business do you think i can invest into?

Professinal advice needed.
Re: =n=1million Loan by Sauron1: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2009
darellone:

Hello Nairalander,

I have been offered an advance Loan of =N=1m  at 19%P.A interest. What kind of business do you think i can invest into?

Professinal advice needed.

Fixed deposit. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: =n=1million Loan by darellone: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ Sauron,

Banks are offering me 12.5% P.a and the loan is secured @ 19% P.a, Definately out of it.

Anyway, thanks for your response.

Professional advise still needed.
Re: =n=1million Loan by Sauron1: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2009
darellone:

@ Sauron,

Banks are offering me 12.5% P.a and the loan is secured @ 19% P.a, Definately out of it.

Anyway, thanks for your response.

Professional advise still needed.

I don't really know too much about the Naija market but with 1 million bucks. . .U can't go wrong!!!
Re: =n=1million Loan by Sirdayor(m): 1:48am On Aug 11, 2009
I feel you should look at the area of buying and selling of stuff that people are really in need, you may not venture into any business that will require constant electricity, so that you will not be frustrated.
Good luck!!!
Re: =n=1million Loan by KunleA2(m): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2009
Sirdayor:

I feel you should look at the area of buying and selling of stuff that people are really in need, you may not venture into any business that will require constant electricity, so that you will not be frustrated.
Good luck!!!

If you gonna look into that, you need to make sure that its something that will move very quickly cos you will need to have a price markup of about 30% to be able to make a profit. Cos you are getting the loan at 19%. Your markup should be higher than your loan rate plus other expenses of getting the product like transportation, bribery oga police  grin, storage/storekeeper etc.

That is on the assumption that you have one turnover per year. However, lets say you plan in having the money yield about 50% per year and you can turn around a particular product 4 times a year, that will break down to about 12.5% per trip. So you might markup to 20% to cater for all the business spending like we talked. Take away the 19% (totals almost 80% per year) and that is when you can make a living and save a little for u.

Just make sure u buy things that move. You can definately do better than the fixed deposit. A lot of ppl in Naija are armchair investors who wanna be successful with little effort but you can do better.

Good luck to you.
Re: =n=1million Loan by darellone: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2009
@ Sirdayor

I really appreciate your suggestion.

@ Kunle-A,

You must be a good business analyst. Your suggestion, comments and recommendations are higly welcome.
Re: =n=1million Loan by donsilas(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2009
Start a business that guarantees constant/daily inflows.

I suggest transport because a bus in lagos gets atleast 5k every day.

Check d Rate of returns yourself. A bus cost aroung 800k, so you can use the remaining 150k for another small business.

God will multiply the little in your hands, Amen!!!
Re: =n=1million Loan by darellone: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2009
@ Donsilas,

That was quite impressive, I really appreciate your contributions: most especially the analysis.
Re: =n=1million Loan by donsilas(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2009
found out u r online. my yahoo id is- silas2000ks. add me so we can chat
Re: =n=1million Loan by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 14, 2009
Take N100k from that amount and i will show you an investment that pays you N23,400 every day monday to friday except weekends and public holidays. Holla fundsforbiz@gmail.com
Re: =n=1million Loan by CashChaser: 9:10am On Sep 27, 2009
@babaearly
I will greatly appreciate if you forward me same.
thanks
Re: =n=1million Loan by SMSguru(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2009
babaearly:

Take N100k from that amount and i will show you an investment that pays you N23,400 every day monday to friday except weekends and public holidays. Holla fundsforbiz@gmail.com

Share the investment plan with me on raymondedeh@gmail.com.
Re: =n=1million Loan by Moros(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2009
pls send me details @ moroz4real@yahoo.co.uk thanks,
Re: =n=1million Loan by sonety2k(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2009
babaearly:

Pls send me the details also = sonety2k@yahoo.com
Re: =n=1million Loan by cardoso1(m): 5:55am On Oct 02, 2009
dare,honestly you need to consider joining a cooperative society
Re: =n=1million Loan by oduz: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2010
You did not mention wether u want passive income (if you are presently actively engaged on some other things) or you want to be actively involved in turning the money around, also your passion or knowledge base is not mentioned.
However, Telecoms, Transport, Finance & Food are top areas where that kind of money can fetch up to 100% pa, you may also cautiously diversify, each of these fields have their areas of frustrations, that's what you should watch out for & invest in, i.e areas of great societal needs.
Telecoms in particular is an hot cake now & can give 3-5% weekly presently. I am quite familiar with this if u think u need my assistance.
Best of luck
Re: =n=1million Loan by donchrizo: 1:33am On Feb 01, 2010
Chairman abeg still forward d 23k per day biz to my email- kris4excellence@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: =n=1million Loan by jemby: 11:10am On Feb 01, 2010
babaearly:

Pls send details to jemby4u@yahoo.com
Re: =n=1million Loan by austin2all: 4:05pm On Feb 01, 2010
bros i m highly interested in the deal.
pls notify me wt the details .
austin2all@yahoo.com

Re: =n=1million Loan by jemby: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
Pls Newdawn Send details to sea2aquarium@yahoo.com
Re: =n=1million Loan by mrofficial(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
CAPITAL is not the first thing to look for when set to start a business,  the following wil help u in ur business venture

1.have a passion
2.conceptualise a business idea
3.carry out ur SWOT ANALYSIS(STRENGHTS,WEAKNESSES,OPPORTUNITIES & THREAT)
4.identify a strategic location for ur business
5.identify ur market( i.e those whom u r to sell ur services and goods to)
6.identify those who would be ur stiff competitors
7.do a market analysis

(1) (Reply)

Distributorship Right / I Want Buyers For Palm Kernel Nut In Nigeria Market. / Call For Nominations: The Nigerian Leadership Initiative Associate Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.