Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? (1550 Views)

Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) / Burial Parade For DSP Mayowa Ojerinde At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos / DSP Alamieyeseigha For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by EDIPO(m): 12:09am On May 01, 2016
For some reasons, I just can't get to settle with the fact the DSP is truly dead and buried.

Since the news his death and eventual burial, I've been surfing the internet to unravel possible ways of making such a huge scheme look real.

Well, it may pass for another conspiracy theory but I feel we can take time to look at this whole thing again from the angle of the person involved and come to our respective conclusions.

This isn't about tribe or religion. It's about giving an insight into how far these corrupt guys can go to hide and I'm sure any one of them is capable of a grand scam like this one if it turns out to be true.

I'm still refusing to believe the former governor of Bayelsa, DSP is truly dead.

Here's what I came up with after digging to find the possibility of perfectly faking a body for burial.

https://youtu.be/b3a21wiRtTs

Skip to 46:15

Watch till 49:30

You can then ask again whether the body buried is truly that of DSP.

I have been trying to unravel what went down until I saw this in my research.

With the kind of money DSP has, his exploits and desperation. Paying for this won't be a big deal.

Pay attention to the time needed to get this job done and the time it took to announce his burial.

Call it conspiracy theory, I'll understand but some how, I don't just think this guy truly died.

My personal thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by Nobody: 12:41am On May 01, 2016
If your findings are true would he shamelessly resurrect if a chance exists of pdp ruling in future? How would Nigerians handle such a situation?
Re: Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by roskojo: 12:41am On May 01, 2016
You have got an below par analysis and if care is not taken on your issue, you will start asking if Jesus is truly dead (am not mocking the Holy Son or compare DSP with Him, don't get me wrong). My advice is...
1. Did you see alamesiah somewhere (if yea grab him)
2. Make it simple by uploading the exact minutes you referred to in the video.
3. I know d composition of APC, if they doubt it they must have yelled their ass out.
4. Try to get yourself busy to make yourself a better person in the society.

6 Likes

Re: Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by EYIMICHAEL(m): 2:05am On May 01, 2016
FTC Ever..............

Let me ask Patience Jonathan
Re: Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by EDIPO(m): 2:36am On May 01, 2016
roskojo:
You have got an below par analysis and if care is not taken on your issue, you will start asking if Jesus is truly dead (am not mocking the Holy Son or compare DSP with Him, don't get me wrong). My advice is...
3. I know d composition of APC, if they doubt it they must have yelled their ass out.

I'm a busy person.

Taking out time to work on your conspiracy theory doesn't make you idle.

Besides, being civil doesn't take a thing away from you just as being abusive doesn't make you any better.

2 Likes

Re: Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by buskie13(m): 6:34am On May 01, 2016
roskojo:
or maybe...d op saw DSP in his nightmares
Re: Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by DaBullIT(m): 6:50am On May 01, 2016
I have always said he's not dead

Just don't have proof

But based on his history

Its not an impossibility

1 Like

Re: Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by freeze001(f): 6:57am On May 01, 2016
People, respect the dead please. If only for the sake of those whom he left behind and those that knew and had a personal relationship with him, even less privileged people who might have depended in him as a benefactor and now he's no more.

Death is a universal thing wey beyond politics and APC/PDP bickerings. Keep your scheming and speculations to yourself more so because you'd expect same regard and respect when u experience same in ur various homes and families.

2 Likes

Re: Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by Pidggin(f): 7:09am On May 01, 2016
EDIPO:
For some reasons, I just can't get to settle with the fact the DSP is truly dead and buried.

Since the news his death and eventual burial, I've been surfing the internet to unravel possible ways of making such a huge scheme look real.

Well, it may pass for another conspiracy theory but I feel we can take time to look at this whole thing again from the angle of the person involved and come to our respective conclusions.

This isn't about tribe or religion. It's about giving an insight into how far these corrupt guys can go to hide and I'm sure any one of them is capable of a grand scam like this one if it turns out to be true.

I'm still refusing to believe the former governor of Bayelsa, DSP is truly dead.

Here's what I came up with after digging to find the possibility of perfectly faking a body for burial.

With the kind of money DSP has, his exploits and desperation. Paying for this won't be a big deal.

Pay attention to the time needed to get this job done and the time it took to announce his burial.

Call it conspiracy theory, I'll understand but some how, I don't just think this guy truly died.

My personal thoughts.

Please learn to keep your thoughts to yourself
Re: Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by mightyhazell: 8:16am On May 01, 2016
EDIPO:

My personal thoughts.
take it easy on ur aimless quest

Use ur time do better tin

4 Likes

Re: Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by OlandoOwoo: 9:15am On May 01, 2016
Poverty is a bastard. Get a job, even if it is Okada. Meanwhile, don't get it twisted. Your opinion doesn't count because you are a nobody
EDIPO:

My personal thoughts.
Re: Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? by EDIPO(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2016
There's something synonymous with critics on this part of the planet. You have to pass insults to register your disagreement with a posture.

That's a sign of weakness.

You don't have to agree and that's the beauty of conspiracy theories. It's a mere narration of 'what ifs'... The probability that a thing could be despite what has been sold to the populace.

That's all there is to this so I can't place the need to pass insults.

You need to learn to disagree without losing your manners.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: See President Buhari's Carbon Copy, He Imitates Him So Perfectly / Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 / 7 State Governors Giving President Buhari Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.