Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 (1551 Views)

2019: God Has Not Revealed Anything About Atiku – Fr. Mbaka. / Atiku And Mimiko Plot New Party, Joint Ticket - NewTelegrapOnline.com / Atiku And Ezekwesili At The Launch Of The Book "We Are Biafrans" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 by ayobase(m): 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Upon seeing this, I know the race to 2019 presidential campaign has started.

This is Alh Atiku Abubakar the Turakin Adamawa and the most popular vice President ever in the history of African and the world at large.

I have been trying to figure out among every other politicians, and other individual whom could i compared with the Turakin Adamawa. Yes, my friend actually asked me to analyse all the top politicians in the country.

But I find it difficult comparing Atiku to any other person. Why because Atiku is the only true leader, or a politician who have friends across the entire states of this country. Yorubas have titled him, the Igbos have also recognised and titled him as well, and he has other titles across over ten indigenous tribes, major tribes in this country. These are outside his international recognition.

From my findings, Atiku is the only one that has a close relationship with the less privilege, he has been seen severally celebrating with the IDP'S and Homeless Children.

Atiku, is the only one that has used his wealth effectively by investing in such a way that could generate employment for the Masses.

Today Atiku has employed thousands of workers, where will they have been if he has decided to bury his wealth abroad?

Atiku, has now become a household name. And I also notice that his popularity increases by the day, so with this brief I want to believe that he is completely in comparable...... But what is ur take?

I care less about these old cargoes.

Re: Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 by ayobase(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
more screenshots

Re: Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 by Mrbigman1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Only in Nigeria wia d vice is as popular as d president cos of regional politics
Re: Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 by jahsharon: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
ayobase:

From my findings, Atiku is the only one that has a close relationship with the less privilege, he has been seen severally celebrating with the IDP'S and Homeless Children.

You are right at the bolded, that is why Atiku used the people's money which he stole to establish a low cost university for the poor that charges just over a million naira per year and thereafter sent his children to school abroad. I think you are mad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 by oganology33(m): 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
I'm not surprised. He's now a new creature by his affiliation with the APC.

Even Buhari can vouch 4 Atiku that he ddnt steal government money.

Very soon Atiku will join in complaining abt how PDP's 16 year misrule destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 by ayobase(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
jahsharon:

... I think you are mad.
Who are you referring to?
Re: Read What He Said About Atiku, And Responses He Got In View Of 2019 by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:59am On Jul 24, 2016
ayobase:

those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it

(1) (Reply)

EDO ELECTION: Watch Two INEC Officials Caught On Camera While Casting Fake Votes / See This Funny Movie Advert: Highway To "The Other Room". (PHOTOs) / Five Times Nigerian First Ladies Really Disgraced Naija.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.