Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Run, Don't Walk, If You See Your Cat Showing Any Of These 15 Evil Signs +pics - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Run, Don't Walk, If You See Your Cat Showing Any Of These 15 Evil Signs +pics (1026 Views)

These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram / Cat Reading At OAU Ife, Awo Hall (Photos) / Hanna Python, World's 1st Snake To Undergo Pioneering CAT Scan For Lungs Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run, Don't Walk, If You See Your Cat Showing Any Of These 15 Evil Signs +pics by finalboss1(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2016
1. You catch them watching you from odd
places.

2. They begin whispering in tongues when
angry.

3. Their eyes glow whenever death is
mentioned on the news. This is when you
should start watching their behavior more.

4. They begin making this face at you behind
your back.

   

5. They follow you with a sinister stare
everywhere you go.

6. You see them begin to target any other pets
you have. If you're smart, you'll let them stay
with a friend or family member.

9. You find them zoning out for prolonged
periods of time, rubbing their paws together
while softly murmuring "yes" over and over.
Lock your door when you sleep.

10. Their ears slowly begin to look more horn-
like.

8. They begin to make known their awareness
of your suspicions.

11. They appear disgusted any time you smile,
laugh, or are remotely enjoying yourself.

   

12. Their evil looks are no longer just looks -
it is now their permanent face. Get out while
you still can.

14. They wait for you in every room, saying
"where do you think you're going" each time.
You don't have much time left.

15. You awake to them looming over you,
breathing heavily. It's too late. You're already
dead.
 source= http://www.dose.com/animals/23069/Run-Don-t-Walk-If-You-See-Your-Cat-Showing-Any-Of-These-15-Evil-Signs?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=OMGFacts&utm_campaign=classic

Re: Run, Don't Walk, If You See Your Cat Showing Any Of These 15 Evil Signs +pics by finalboss1(m): 8:04am On May 01, 2016

Re: Run, Don't Walk, If You See Your Cat Showing Any Of These 15 Evil Signs +pics by 100Cents: 8:08am On May 01, 2016
I have a cat. I love the stray cat.

But the first night it strayed, i didnt sleep well, then after seeing it in the morning, i said No wonder, sleep was rough last night.

I adjusted and things went normal.

#NoLizardsNoSnakes .
Re: Run, Don't Walk, If You See Your Cat Showing Any Of These 15 Evil Signs +pics by Ahmed0336(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2016
Me and cats be like fire and petrol. angry

1 Like

Re: Run, Don't Walk, If You See Your Cat Showing Any Of These 15 Evil Signs +pics by Emmyginger(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2016
i luv cats
Re: Run, Don't Walk, If You See Your Cat Showing Any Of These 15 Evil Signs +pics by Namdeenero(m): 12:19pm On May 01, 2016
That number 9 though grin grin grin
Re: Run, Don't Walk, If You See Your Cat Showing Any Of These 15 Evil Signs +pics by Houseofglam7(f): 6:02pm On May 01, 2016
Op don watch too much horror movies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Slant Back Male And Female German Sheperd Pups For Sale / Solid Boerboel Puppies Ready For Sale / My Neopolitan Mastiff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.