Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin (1018 Views)

Diary Of My GSD, Bella / Diary Of My GSD / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hi guys my GSD is on heat day 3 i need a stud in benin city long coat or short coat Dm me with what you have 09059884666
Thanks

Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by scoundrel(f): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
You go gree for ekuke?
Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 6:58am On Feb 26, 2020
wink
Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2020
scoundrel:
You go gree for ekuke?
Nairaland is full of foolish people, is English your problem or your father refuses to educate you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by phunkypalace(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sammypius8112:
Hi guys my GSD is on heat day 3 i need a stud in benin city whould prefer long coat more of black male stud must be long coat DM me what you have 09059884666
Thanks

Must be long coat?...can we see your Bitch first before we contact you?
Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
My bitch is not the best but she is ok, she isn't a long coat but i want a long coat male is that a problem
Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by phunkypalace(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sammypius8112:
My bitch is not the best but she is ok, she isn't a long coat but i want a long coat male is that a problem

It's a problem if the female is not as good as the male. The female contributes 60% in the genetic makeup of offsprings so it's not a gamble any responsible breeder can take if your female is not in anyway a match for your desired male. BTW, you claim she's good, go ahead and show us then.

1 Like

Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sammypius8112:
Nairaland is full of foolish people, is English your problem or your father refuses to educate you
Dude calm your balls down, wtf!
Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Some people here are so annoying, wHt they respect is insult, if you have been in naira land long enough you will understand
Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by scoundrel(f): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sammypius8112:
Some people here are so annoying, wHt they respect is insult, if you have been in naira land long enough you will understand
You go gree for ekuke?

2 Likes

Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by Sammypius8112(m): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2020
Day 4
Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by vincentjk(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2020
phunkypalace:

It's a problem if the female is not as good as the male. The female contributes 60% in the genetic makeup of offsprings so it's not a gamble any responsible breeder can take if your female is not in anyway a match for your desired male. BTW, you claim she's good, go ahead and show us then.

60% is this real?? My dog's mum scored 83.4 during appraisal while the male whom looks better scored 80.1. does this mean my dog would score like 82.5??
Lol don't mind me but i'm actually asking a question
Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by Jh0wsef(m): 11:29am On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

You go gree for ekuke?

stop trying be funny. You're just constituting nuisance. I don't know why there's no age restriction on NL till date.
Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by IamAnderson(m): 9:25am On Feb 28, 2020
phunkypalace:

actually it's 50-50
they both contribute the same number of alleles to the puppies,it's just a matter of probability.
it may be more of the dad or more of the mum or even equal.
sometimes they may end up looking like the grandparents.
there's no particular way to predict the dominant and recessive genes that'll be in the puppies it's just probability
Re: My GSD Is On Heat I Need A Stud In Benin by phunkypalace(m): 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
IamAnderson:

actually it's 50-50
they both contribute the same number of alleles to the puppies,it's just a matter of probability.
it may be more of the dad or more of the mum or even equal.
sometimes they may end up looking like the grandparents.
there's no particular way to predict the dominant and recessive genes that'll be in the puppies it's just probability

I know about the alleles and that is not what I'm referring to.

Have you heard about Tale male charts?...it is the continuous, unbroken chain of males and otheir progression through the generations tracking on the sire side only. Some breeders make this mistake to think the males determine the outcome of each litter the more and that is the exact thing this person thinks and as a results needs a male better off his female. Honestly Tail male charts are interesting but they leave out a  very important element of the story and that is the bitch. It is the  bitch who provides the complement to the sire and determines the  distinction among his offspring, both in quality and producing ability.

Breeding dogs is a process of building generation after  generation, of constantly gaining in one area and losing in another.

The  bitch is the building block utilized in the process of creative  breeding, hence why I gave that percentage and favouring the bitch the more.

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Dog Kills Newborn Twin Babies / Pure Black DSH Kitten For Sale / 2 Years Old Male American Eskimo For Sale For #40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.