Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan (27433 Views)

Confusion In Aso-rock As Buhari Shock APC Chieftains Over 2019 [PHOOT] / Confusion In Aso-rock As Buhari Shock APC Chieftains Over His 2019 Presidential / PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:
They should follow due process sha,because this man likes packing people in crates besides i pity these APC bigwigs because if the eventually losses election PDP will surely gets concrete evidence against them,take them to court and convict them...PMB is just chasing shadows instead of him to sit down and work to meet the high demand of the masses.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by focus7: 6:05pm On May 01, 2016
PDP is a monster that must die in Nigeria. The party of miscreants.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by budusky05(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:
bro seriously I don't mean to insult you,but sincerely the way some of you guys reasons is a cause for concern..let me break it down for you,GEJ openly told the Nigerians that he is fighting corruption with Technology and he is not out to throw anyone behind bars,but u guys laughed him..that still remains the potent way of fighting corruption,separate the yam from the goat,block all the loopholes where people take advantage,PMB is just chasing shadows while those evil men with him feed large on the common masses..tell me any reasonable thing our governors did with the bailout fund given to them,some of them still owes months of salaries,and he still wants to release another fund

If u lyk keep sleeping nd tinkng GEJ will come back again. Stop misleading people ok.

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by uyplus(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:
bro seriously I don't mean to insult you,but sincerely the way some of you guys reasons is a cause for concern..let me break it down for you,GEJ openly told the Nigerians that he is fighting corruption with Technology and he is not out to throw anyone behind bars,but u guys laughed him..that still remains the potent way of fighting corruption,separate the yam from the goat,block all the loopholes where people take advantage,PMB is just chasing shadows while those evil men with him feed large on the common masses..tell me any reasonable thing our governors did with the bailout fund given to them,some of them still owes months of salaries,and he still wants to release another fund

Oh so they should be left with their loot right?Buhari is doing what your GEJ couldn't do. He is building a strong institution to checkmate corrupt practices from bad leaders and also convicting the criminals. Wether he is selective or not in conviction, the most important question is that did the accused persons commit the crime? So if another government comes in the can also do the same and convict criminals from previous administrations and with that, bad leaders will get the message real quick and stop stealing from Nigerians because they wouldn't know when they will be investigated for corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by double0seven(m): 6:15pm On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:

If GEJ faught corruption, then how did Dasukigate 2.1 billion dollars scandal and all so many revelations of looting of our natural treasury like there is no tomorrow happened.

During GEJ regime, across all goverment departments, recent revelations has shown government office holders were just looting money.

So please say something else. Stop being rediculouse. What's on ground (facts) is completely in contradiction to what you saying.

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by TippyTop(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2016
[s]
ismo234:

succintly put, GEJ was a mistake. he is not even qualified to be a councilor anywhere in the world. How did he then use technology to fight corruption?

mention just one please
[/s]

The much bragged about TSA was Bubu's idea abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Azumy(f): 6:20pm On May 01, 2016
omenka:
I'm very sure if Baba "sits down" to work, you'd be among the first people to bring us news from trentonline or breakingtimes that he's been stricken with stroke and can't even move around anymore.

The "masses'' are pleased with his agenda of chasing crooks everywhere they go. If you and your likes aren't comfortable with that, go buy citizenship elsewhere so you can stop worrying about what happens in Nigeria.
Gbam! God bless u jare
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by sanusidabo: 6:21pm On May 01, 2016
Gangs of devils you wanted to kill everyone for you to loot our country resources. May Allah continue to help the government in tackling all the challenges facing the country.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Fourwinds: 6:23pm On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:
he did it perfectly well with no noise,you can check Transparency International corruption index of GEJ and compare it to pMB,no gain saying u can also check how our Agricultural Ministry performed.
well done... with d poo poo GEJ left behinde. transparency ko translucent ni.!!

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Azumy(f): 6:24pm On May 01, 2016
cutebobo:
If I were God, I would have killed all these looters and send them to the hottest part in hell....

But I'm not God.
dis u talk get as e b oo. Wot wil make u tink it in d 1st place.
cutebobo:
If I were God, I would have killed all these looters and send them to the hottest part in hell....

But I'm not God.
dis u talk get as e b oo. Wot wil make u tink it in d 1st place.
cutebobo:

But I'm not God.
dis ur talk get as e b oo. Wot wil make u tink it in d 1st place.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by arsenal33: 6:24pm On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:
he did it perfectly well with no noise,you can check Transparency International corruption index of GEJ and compare it to pMB,no gain saying u can also check how our Agricultural Ministry performed.

25,000KM OF FG ROADS WE CANNOT FIND.

BOKO HARAM MONEY CHOPPED.
corruption index indeed

4 Likes

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by hmuhammad(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2016
[s]
IVORY2009:

Nonsense!
[/s]mtcheew, Nonsense!!!
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Azumy(f): 6:30pm On May 01, 2016
sanusidabo:
Gangs of devils you wanted to kill everyone for you to loot our country resources. May Allah continue to help the government in tackling all the challenges facing the country.
amin
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by teskioo1(m): 6:34pm On May 01, 2016
midolian:
The emboldened only makes one imagine "if only GEJ had done what PMB is doing now("witch-hunting" with concrete evidences), we ll be having few criminals to deal with"

..But the hatman didn't even make an attempt to sanitize the country of his likes in any way.
If truly Buhari wants to fight Corruption at all, he should do like wise the same thing to his party Men, then shall we support and rember Buhari the defender of democracy
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Charly68: 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
It is written : No peace for the wicked ,why are they on the run when they were not the only one that served under GEJ govt. But a sinner runneth when no man pursues him. They shouted that PMB is brainless & queried his journey to the western world unknown to them that he was networking to tigth the noose around the political fraudsters . Now they are shivering for what ! Let the big men be extradited thereafter,they will go to court to defend themselves. But they will soon see meme. When things starts working Nigerians are the ones to demand for their looted cash .

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by oz4real83(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2016
The simplest way to fight corruption in Nigeria is for APC to probe,prosecute,"persecute,witch-hunt" everything and everybody in PDP whenever APC is in power while PDP will also do the same thing to APC when they come in power. This creates a balance since power will not remain with a political party forever!!! Unfortunately,PDP allowed people likes Tinubu to "take a bow and walk away" when they were in power but now they are crying foul despite the fact that evidence abound that could have sent him to jail!!!.

5 Likes

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by caleb404: 6:38pm On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:

Pls stop arguing with children ooooooooo.

They said Buhari is the man, he ruled 1984.. if he was so good or his option good why the hell do we still have corruption now? Should have been dead and buried since 1985!!!

Strong institutions is what we need. Robust policies, technology, etc. Not strong institutions...but again explaining to zombies will be like fetching water with a basket! All the criminals now don run under APC forming policemen
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by teskioo1(m): 6:40pm On May 01, 2016
double0seven:

If GEJ faught corruption, then how did Dasukigate 2.1 billion dollars scandal and all so many revelations of looting of our natural treasury like there is no tomorrow happened.

During GEJ regime, across all goverment departments, recent revelations has shown government office holders were just looting money.

So please say something else. Stop being rediculouse. What's on ground (facts) is completely in contradiction to what you saying.
Was it only Corruption Buhari strived to lead Nigerians, the economy is Falling like crumbs of Bread each day into big ocean of debt and u say Buhari is trying..If I may ask where are all the money he has collected and yet the front pages of newspapers sings his name, as if he has done an extra ordinary thing, when he probes Amaechi, then I will support his fight against Corruption, for now his fight against Corruption is one of Vengance, decit, witch hunting and a one sided fight
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by chidozieikeji2: 6:40pm On May 01, 2016
Probe probe probe mr president just focus on governance give us light,and fuel and leave odas to us, probe won't develop our country it is after developing the country that u can now go into probe and once u go into it everybody will support u even if it means amending some sections of the constitution that will give capital punishment to looters nigerians will support u but if u say that it is only probe that u love den start from our party apc because charity begins at home then if u finish with out party apc den move into pdp it is such move that will convince nigerians that u are serious and unbiased plz sir I am from the southeast and I campaigned for u with all my heart even in the face of danger u know how dangerous it is to campaign for apc in the south east I played a very significant role in gathering about 10000 clergy men for u at imo international conference centre on monday 23 march 2015 for u to educate dem on the need for change and also to educate them that u are not islamising nigeria as alleged by the pdp propaganda machinery but today sir I have not seen the so called change I can't even iron my clothes,my car have been parked for long and the economy is getting bad on daily basis I can't even have access to forex my president it is not yet late to make amends plz sir I will love to see the buhari of 1983 which I studied his patriotic and unbiased ideology in school roll out his buharist ideology which I love so much LONG LIVE BUHARISM,LONG LIVE BUHARI,LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Yksoul(m): 6:45pm On May 01, 2016
THE PDP CHIEFTAINS MENTIONED ARE THE PEOPLE WE CALL LEADERS,WHILE THEY ARE LOOTERS,PEOPLE WITHOUT HUMAN FEELINGS,PEOPLE WITH LACK OF TRUST,CROOKS AND FOO LS.WHY DID THEY RUN AWAY ABROAD?WHEN THEY CLAIMED THEY HAVE NO SKELETON IN THEIR CUPBOARD? GOD BLESS NIGERIA GOD BLESS BUHARI
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:53pm On May 01, 2016
I'm skeptical about this move because these people may end up being discharged and acquitted by our corrupt judiciary. The judiciary did it to Ibori, who ended up being sentenced for the same offences by a UK court.

If a person like Saraki could hire over 60 SANs, Alison-Madueke could triple it.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Yksoul(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
THESE PDP PEOPLE ARE THE ONES THAT PUT NIGERIA IN ECONOMY JEOPARDY RIGHT NOW,WHEN THEY DID NOT MAKE HAY WHEN SUNSHINE,WHEN THE RESOURCES DERIVED FROM $110 SOLD OIL PER BARREL WAS NOT UTILIZED FOR THE BETTERMENT OF POOR AND JOBLESS NIGERIA CITIZENS.THEY SHOULD HAVE REVIVED NNPC REFINERIES LIKE WHAT BUHARI IS DOING,THEY SHOULD HAVE REVIVED AJAOKUTA STEEL IN LOKOJA,E.T.C PDP IS A CORRUPT PARTY!
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by IVORY2009(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2016
hmuhammad:
[s][/s]mtcheew, Nonsense!!!

who u be? ma' gba cool
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Kingspin(m): 6:56pm On May 01, 2016
midolian:
The emboldened only makes one imagine "if only GEJ had done what PMB is doing now("witch-hunting" with concrete evidences), we ll be having few criminals to deal with"

..But the hatman didn't even make an attempt to sanitize the country of his likes in any way.
According to you, PMB is fighting individual (s) and not corruption. Untill then.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by muyiwadavid(m): 6:58pm On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:
Hmmm...u HV spoken!!!but if I may ask why is it that some of them are returning money nw where do they get it from in the first place abi GEJ left it in their hand mistakenly?my brother don't let us deceived ourselves corruption ws order of the day during GEJ administration
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by corpROYAL(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2016
Funny, yoruba artist sing a song this way: ese re kodara, ese re kodara o, eni aiye kan, ese re...

Meaning: Do it well, do it well o, you that you the power/the world, do it well.

We are watching and praying for the betterment of this country..

Because l know power will son get to the hand of me and you tomorrow.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by dvee2: 7:16pm On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:
They should follow due process sha,because this man likes packing people in crates besides i pity these APC bigwigs because if the eventually losses election PDP will surely gets concrete evidence against them,take them to court and convict them...PMB is just chasing shadows instead of him to sit down and work to meet the high demand of the masses.

Mumu, what he is doing is part of the work we voted for him to do.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by corpROYAL(m): 7:27pm On May 01, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
Probe probe probe mr president just focus on governance give us light,and fuel and leave odas to us, probe won't develop our country it is after developing the country that u can now go into probe and once u go into it everybody will support u even if it means amending some sections of the constitution that will give capital punishment to looters nigerians will support u but if u say that it is only probe that u love den start from our party apc because charity begins at home then if u finish with out party apc den move into pdp it is such move that will convince nigerians that u are serious and unbiased plz sir I am from the southeast and I campaigned for u with all my heart even in the face of danger u know how dangerous it is to campaign for apc in the south east I played a very significant role in gathering about 10000 clergy men for u at imo international conference centre on monday 23 march 2015 for u to educate dem on the need for change and also to educate them that u are not islamising nigeria as alleged by the pdp propaganda machinery but today sir I have not seen the so called change I can't even iron my clothes,my car have been parked for long and the economy is getting bad on daily basis I can't even have access to forex my president it is not yet late to make amends plz sir I will love to see the buhari of 1983 which I studied his patriotic and unbiased ideology in school roll out his buharist ideology which I love so much LONG LIVE BUHARISM,LONG LIVE BUHARI,LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Kudos to you for your candid comment.

Although Baba is trying his best at all cost but people who suppose to tell Baba the real situation of the country are telling lies because of the eye service. This is how they finish our ex president Jonathan with their lies deapite all his good works.

Nigerians, we love setiment and hate say it the way it is. We are still waiting for some of Baba promises. May God grant Baba and his team the ability to fulfill the promise. I hate condeming people but let say it the way it is.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:
and how did that method solve the problems of corruption and prevented further corruption under GEJ?
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by iswallker(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2016
youngeagle:

Someone wasted money to educate u...

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 01, 2016
IVORY2009:
President Buhari should start frm home, we have a lot of criminals here @ home, and he can't jail them, he is going abroad!
if only he can give them 2options! Release all the stolen money or firing squared.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by kayti(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2016
ferabam:
And so the witch hunt continues
point of correction not witch hunt it is called "winch hunt".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures / Buhari, APC, INEC Reject Atiku, PDP’s Move To Play Rigging Video In Court / Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.