Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan (27430 Views)

Confusion In Aso-rock As Buhari Shock APC Chieftains Over 2019 [PHOOT] / Confusion In Aso-rock As Buhari Shock APC Chieftains Over His 2019 Presidential / PDP Chieftains Sack Ali Sheriff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Unbrandedguy: 7:52pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:
It is so funny how efcc has kept mute and silent on lamorde issue . A man alleged to have stolen close to 500billion naira and who has absconded but yet efcc keeps going after pdp members . Time will tell
Lamorde is case no 188. Efcc has shown me their corruption list. They wil stil rch his turn.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Ovamboland(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
Probe probe probe mr president just focus on governance give us light,and fuel and leave odas to us, probe won't develop our country it is after developing the country that u can now go into probe and once u go into it everybody will support u even if it means amending some sections of the constitution that will give capital punishment to looters nigerians will support u but if u say that it is only probe that u love den start from our party apc because charity begins at home then if u finish with out party apc den move into pdp it is such move that will convince nigerians that u are serious and unbiased plz sir I am from the southeast and I campaigned for u with all my heart even in the face of danger u know how dangerous it is to campaign for apc in the south east I played a very significant role in gathering about 10000 clergy men for u at imo international conference centre on monday 23 march 2015 for u to educate dem on the need for change and also to educate them that u are not islamising nigeria as alleged by the pdp propaganda machinery but today sir I have not seen the so called change I can't even iron my clothes,my car have been parked for long and the economy is getting bad on daily basis I can't even have access to forex my president it is not yet late to make amends plz sir I will love to see the buhari of 1983 which I studied his patriotic and unbiased ideology in school roll out his buharist ideology which I love so much LONG LIVE BUHARISM,LONG LIVE BUHARI,LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

when will you children get to understand that corruption is a major reason our society is this messed up, inadequate infrastructure, poor quality education, billions spent to achieve meager power generation, poor health care etc.

Any effort to build anything with corruption still intact and the beneficiaries still loaded with cash is like fetching water in a basket. They will simply frustrate any effort to take away their privileges

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by IYANGBALI: 7:55pm On May 01, 2016
When are they going to deport our moderators someone tolded me that they are from togo and seun cookbeans is from cotonoue
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by ifeomamaria: 8:00pm On May 01, 2016
Mr Buhari d most important thing now is not witch hunt but to sign and implement d budget. Let ministries start work. No body is comfortable watching film with an empty stomock. Things are very difficult. People are suffering. With d level of hunger in d country we are not comfortable watching all these witch hunt movies u are showing us. Masses are weeping. Nothing is happening in d mkt b/c no money in circulation. We are tired of hearing e go better. Let it better now. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeees

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by alfsalami: 8:05pm On May 01, 2016
It amazes me to read. about the poor victims defending allegations for the rich even when these suspects are not denying . Rather than encourage the govt. not to spare them they are striving to weaken efforts of govt , surprise surprise

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by DCTrendy(m): 8:24pm On May 01, 2016
Koro and others should relocate to North Korea.

It is the only candid advice I can come up with.

#JaildLootersPMB!

And fast!
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by chidozieikeji2: 8:50pm On May 01, 2016
Ovamboland:

when will you children get to understand that corruption is a major reason our society is this messed up, inadequate infrastructure, poor quality education, billions spent to achieve meager power generation, poor health care etc.

Any effort to build anything with corruption still intact and the beneficiaries still loaded with cash is like fetching water in a basket. They will simply frustrate any effort to take away their privileges
when will u elders know that fighting ur corrupt neighbours without fighting ur corrupt immediate family members amounts to witch hunt
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by taurusmena1(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2016
It is a welcome development so as to deter others from looting the national treasury but it's also high time this government pays attention to the dwindling economy, security issues amongst many other woes that bedevils this nation cos this govt was not voted to fight corruption alone. Let them come out with clear cut ideas and policies that will alleviate the sufferings of Nigerians and not all these window dressing of fighting corruption..."My one pence"
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by amtaken(f): 8:54pm On May 01, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to join about 59 other world leaders in London later this month

Yet another foreign trip by the infamous Buhari.

#SMH
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by ObinnaIzuora: 8:56pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:
It is so funny how efcc has kept mute and silent on lamorde issue . A man alleged to have stolen close to 500billion naira and who has absconded but yet efcc keeps going after pdp members . Time will tell

Dont panic, they cant come for you since you are only paid to defend them online. So dont be scared, Ghana is safe for you bro.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by chidozieikeji2: 8:57pm On May 01, 2016
Ovamboland:

the govt shud purge its cabinet of corruption first before going after pdp how on earth shud an ex governor boast of 20 million naira even his entire salary throughout his stay is not up to 20 million but we have ex governors who are current ministers in this government having assets up to mega billions of naira and dollars and u expect such pple to deliver good projects to our country oga open ur eyes very well and do proper research before u talk and mind u all diz pple shouting change were former pdp members that messed this country up in one way or the other
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by ObinnaIzuora: 9:00pm On May 01, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

The much bragged about TSA was Bubu's idea abi?

This one will support any corruption, since they paid him few coins to defend them here 247. Smh
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by ObinnaIzuora: 9:02pm On May 01, 2016
Gboliwe:
Mcheeeew

Another round of time wasting propaganda

Another distraction from his terrorist acts and brainlessness

Pained tribal bigot, The only thing you can do is to insult your president, your own dey your body.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by chidozieikeji2: 9:07pm On May 01, 2016
iswallker:

Someone wasted money to educate u...
stop addressing your fellow human being like this ur statement also made u guilty of the same offence u accused him of be civilised in making statements try and censor ur words before u spilling it out
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by isahsalee: 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
Many of us still suffering 2015 general election defeat, we think like and behave an epileptic patient, At that moment an epileptic is down, he knows nothing because of lost of memory and the moment he recovers, he sees everything around him normal to be abnormal and abnormal to be normal. This is the position pdp and it's followers have found themselves. No wonder GEJ said, stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Seunjungle(m): 10:21pm On May 01, 2016
Witch hunting..extradition or whatsoever....nail anybody that's nail-able! Buhari you're mouthed!

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Seunjungle(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2016
Did I just hear Maina? Eeeeeh oleeee nail him
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by hmuhammad(m): 11:24pm On May 01, 2016
IVORY2009:

who u be? ma' gba cool
ivorian lo gba
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by saintmark88(m): 2:13am On May 02, 2016
youngeagle:
bro seriously I don't mean to insult you,but sincerely the way some of you guys reasons is a cause for concern..let me break it down for you,GEJ openly told the Nigerians that he is fighting corruption with Technology and he is not out to throw anyone behind bars,but u guys laughed him..that still remains the potent way of fighting corruption,separate the yam from the goat,block all the loopholes where people take advantage,PMB is just chasing shadows while those evil men with him feed large on the common masses..tell me any reasonable thing our governors did with the bailout fund given to them,some of them still owes months of salaries,and he still wants to release another fund

Who fights corruption with technology, thts d worst ND dumbest thing I av heard so far, which advanced country fights corruption with technology......he fought corruption with technology and yet money meant for arms purchase was squandered on election campaign.... Jezz, no matter how intelligent u are, u cannot defend a stupid idea and still appear intelligent
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by noblegrex: 5:51am On May 02, 2016
youngeagle:
he did it perfectly well with no noise,you can check Transparency International corruption index of GEJ and compare it to pMB,no gain saying u can also check how our Agricultural Ministry performed.
I just wonder why you people are taking sides with JEG. What can I say,are you not in this country,are you lost or you're still in your dreams. Its obvious all you dumbo supporting Jona don't know what you're doing or saying. If Jonathan himself could stvpidly,senselessly and shamelessly come out and appologise to Nigerians for his failed administration I just wonder what's your stand and who you are. Just keep ranting anyways.its allowed.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by godox2(m): 5:56am On May 02, 2016
youngeagle:
bro seriously I don't mean to insult you,but sincerely the way some of you guys reasons is a cause for concern..let me break it down for you,GEJ openly told the Nigerians that he is fighting corruption with Technology and he is not out to throw anyone behind bars,but u guys laughed him..that still remains the potent way of fighting corruption,separate the yam from the goat,block all the loopholes where people take advantage,PMB is just chasing shadows while those evil men with him feed large on the common masses..tell me any reasonable thing our governors did with the bailout fund given to them,some of them still owes months of salaries,and he still wants to release another fund

Bross just hear urself, Technology is GARBAGE in GARBAGE OUT EeeeeTeeee.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by greatiyk4u(m): 6:30am On May 02, 2016
youngeagle:

So need for the judiciary arm of the Government since TECHNOLOGY is all that is needed to fight corruption........if your GEJ was up to his responsibility as the president, He wouldn't have allowed about 27 states in Nigeria including Fed govt to plunder into such debt mess resulting in accumulated unpaid salaries during those days of oil boom.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by salam1(m): 6:34am On May 02, 2016
youngeagle:
They should follow due process sha,because this man likes packing people in crates besides i pity these APC bigwigs because if the eventually losses election PDP will surely gets concrete evidence against them,take them to court and convict them...PMB is just chasing shadows instead of him to sit down and work to meet the high demand of the masses.
what can 1 xpwct from a PDP supporters, if dey win d election which I doubt dey will den let dem follow buhari footstep by exposing our yam eaters no tym for hate bro
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:44am On May 02, 2016
youngeagle:
he did it perfectly well with no noise,you can check Transparency International corruption index of GEJ and compare it to pMB,no gain saying u can also check how our Agricultural Ministry performed.
Do u reason @ all. If all dis bullshit re true, we wont be in dis mess ok.
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by youngeagle(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
Do u reason @ all. If all dis bullshit re true, we wont be in dis mess ok.
keep on blaming a man that left a healthy Economy for ur dulllard
Re: Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan by Akious2k2(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

Lamorde is case no 188. Efcc has shown me their corruption list. They wil stil rch his turn.
grin
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Nonsense!
grin
Ovamboland:

D elder has spoken... I concur

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje And Buratai Visit Falgore Forest (Photos) / Lateef Ajikanle Electrocuted In Flooding / DSS Warns Public Against Dealing With Sacked DG, Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.