Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz (62595 Views)

"Jamil Balogun Will End Up In a Club" - Fan To Teebillz, He Replies / The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by kolnel: 2:26pm On May 01, 2016
No pity for him
That's his cup of tea
You don't stir the honey nest and stay calm
Do you expect the wife to keep mute with all those spurious allegations

1 Like

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by roymary: 2:27pm On May 01, 2016
Tiwa Savage na one of those girls every man should pray not to meet. Sneak into your life and finish am for you. Brought nothing but bad luck to the poor guy's life. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Spanner4(m): 2:27pm On May 01, 2016
pamellla:
hypocrites all over the place....when Teebillz ranted on instragram spilling out thrash, no one considerd d effect of his outburst on Tiwa's career. you are now analysing that of Tiwa like someone sitting for jamb....mtcheew.

btw am not in support of Tiwa o but let's call a spade a spade....They are both guilty of negative outburst... chikena!

U dey mind that Op?

Anyway when I hear the name TeaBills, I remember one who cannot foot his bills

Pamella hw fa joor

1 Like

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by jeron1(m): 2:28pm On May 01, 2016
Nigerians with aproko... abeg, all malam with thier own kettle..
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by askYomi(m): 2:29pm On May 01, 2016
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 01, 2016
Pls go and show him example on how to commit suicide
Reyus:
The guy is a coward, He does not even know how to commit common suicide.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 01, 2016
roymary:
Tiwa Savage na one of those girls every man should pray not to meet. Sneak into your life and finish am for you. Brought nothing but bad luck to the poor guy's life. undecided

Pray to not be broke & loud, else your own go worse pass Tee Billz.

I get una time today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by delishpot: 2:31pm On May 01, 2016
Avalon316:

You are right. Teebillz messed up by going to soçial media to post those trash but tiwa could have ignored.

They could have just come up with the ish that a hacker hacked their account. We've seen this work several times.

But what did she do. She gave a 45 mins interview and buried him. She didn't just kill him. She has buried his career. In a sane country, no one will deal with teebillz - a drug addict. No one will respect him. No one will trust him with money. She did more harm to the marriage and to her career than the junkie,teebillz.

Don't get me wrong,teebillz started the madness but she confirmed it and added more fuel to it.

T bliz acted like a human being we say oh well..... Tiwa acted like a human being we say she shouldn't have! Do you know her own emotional state too? Or is she not allowed to be fragile like the man?

Your wife go on tweeter and call your full names and identity and say your mother is a witch and she should confess and watch you act like a big boy?

2 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by DrMuzungu(m): 2:32pm On May 01, 2016
Tee Billz is one useless humanoid, incapable of taking proper care of himself, not talking even of looking after his wife and child. What a huge pile of fail he is, OMG...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by roymary: 2:33pm On May 01, 2016
Ariel20:

Pray to not be broke & loud, else your own go worse pass Tee Billz.

I get una time today.

Witch ! you don come again! I be prayer warrior- i know una type. When you come into someone's life and their situation becomes all messed up ; be rest assured you are a bad luck to that partner.

#bewisemybrothers

3 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 01, 2016
Reyus:
Both the attempted suicide and granted interview were stage-managed. Just another nollywood flick.

True word. Both were stage managed
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by bebe2(f): 2:34pm On May 01, 2016
Rubbish

Implicate fire

Na tunji implicate himself.

And he is solely responsible for his action.

2 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by sage2(m): 2:34pm On May 01, 2016
This TeeBillz sef. Common suicide, him no fit commit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by 0ubenji(m): 2:36pm On May 01, 2016
Reyus:
I tel u my bro..
Their kitchen get electric distribution board..him skip dat 1
Him hood sef transformer...e bone..
Na bridge come remain..wit hope of soft landin inside water..
I bet he knws how to swim sef..
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by ireneony(f): 2:37pm On May 01, 2016
Avalon316:

You are right. Teebillz messed up by going to soçial media to post those trash but tiwa could have ignored.

They could have just come up with the ish that a hacker hacked their account. We've seen this work several times.

But what did she do. She gave a 45 mins interview and buried him. She didn't just kill him. She has buried his career. In a sane country, no one will deal with teebillz - a drug addict. No one will respect him. No one will trust him with money. She did more harm to the marriage and to her career than the junkie,teebillz.

Don't get me wrong,teebillz started the madness but she confirmed it and added more fuel to it.
tiwa is a stup1d cun.t
Everyone already believed the hackers story...and there comes dumb tiwa spilling trash

No one is perfect

4 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2016
tunapawizzy:
Spot on....I understand she granted that interview to make people understand what she's been going through BUT the truth is she just finished d guy....who wants to do biznes with a cocaine addict, someone in financial crisis, someone that can't/won't take care of his family, an irresponsible man....maybe she did that intentionally or unknowingly I can't tell...I don't know if that's d right thing for her to do but the truth still remains that she just did damage beyond measure to tunji.

i concur, that interview was purely to favor her. Nonsense couple washing their dirty linens outside and expecting us to clap for them and console them.
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by onatisi(m): 2:37pm On May 01, 2016
tunapawizzy:
Spot on....I understand she granted that interview to make people understand what she's been going through BUT the truth is she just finished d guy....who wants to do biznes with a cocaine addict, someone in financial crisis, someone that can't/won't take care of his family, an irresponsible man....maybe she did that intentionally or unknowingly I can't tell...I don't know if that's d right thing for her to do but the truth still remains that she just did damage beyond measure to tunji.
And teebliz didn't damage her life by saying she slept with responsible married men ?
Do u know what teebliz the drug addict did is capable of wrecking 2face marriage and dr sid marriage ?
So it is alright for the fraudster drug addict called teebliz to destroy tiwa savage but wrong for tiwa to protect her life and career ,abi?is that what u are saying?
Do u know how many deals tiwa will lose due to all these rubbish ,simply because she chose to Marry a liability?
Teebliz simply wanted to destroy her because he knew she was about to dump him and that virtually means the end of him

10 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by repogirl(f): 2:38pm On May 01, 2016
Op, so because she saw her husband sniffing cocaine now makes her a drug dealer or what? undecided

Why would she be in trouble? How did she implicate herself?

Rubbish!

Cocaine addiction is not what someone is thrown in jail for. They get help, not prison sentences and according to her, he was attending counselling.

4 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by KingRex1(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2016
They must have taken a bet nd Tiwa swore to end him. Thats why i try nt to bet with ladies.

When they use obsession mean you.. You'll end up looking like the crazy one.

1 Like

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by khalhokage(m): 2:40pm On May 01, 2016
They must always blame the woman, The tb character was the one that threw the 1st punch o, he called her promiscuous, he said she was irresponsible and an ingrate and still explicitly called her mother a witch.

Then she came out and said her own and suddenly she's responsible for his well being? abeg o

6 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by delishpot: 2:40pm On May 01, 2016
Please, people should stop nudging TJ towards suicide. It is not good and surely it is devilish. Why nudge a man to kill himself? Yes he may have made a mistake in his life but that doesn't mean he should die. Abeg people, let's leave the death wish out of this one Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Bitterleafsoup: 2:41pm On May 01, 2016
undecided
Sounds like shes trying to pull a copy cat

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Rainbow07(m): 2:42pm On May 01, 2016
Speechless?i guess
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Flawlessmakeup(f): 2:42pm On May 01, 2016
Stupid write up,so tiwa is nt human abi, he came out to the public first, involved some people dt have families involved in it, involved his inlaws, his dad too.
So some1 say bad things abt you to your parents, friends,church,neighbours, u shdnt come out to defend urself abi?

3 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by prinsam30: 2:42pm On May 01, 2016
make una let this matter rest like that na, Bloggers Don see food be that oooo
oya cylinda ikeja, what do you have to say on this matter
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:43pm On May 01, 2016
onatisi:

And teebliz didn't damage her life by saying she slept with responsible married men ?
Do u know what teebliz the drug addict did is capable of wrecking 2face marriage and dr sid marriage ?
So it is alright for the fraudster drug addict called teebliz to destroy tiwa savage but wrong for tiwa to protect her life and career ,abi?is that what u are saying?
Do u know how many deals tiwa will lose due to all these rubbish ,simply because she chose to Marry a liability?
Teebliz simply wanted to destroy her because he knew she was about to dump him and that virtually means the end of him
See as you carry another person matter for head.
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Vaxt(m): 2:44pm On May 01, 2016
SleekAboki:
If Tunji does cocaine, Tiwa is into weed. For her, cocaine is extreme while weed is endorsed by her. She confirmed this right on camera.
ur name fit u
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by abnur14(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2016
lol can't stop laughing.. buhari is aware?? smh

1 Like

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by CrazyScientist: 2:45pm On May 01, 2016
Ariel20:
So Teebillz that came out first didn't think of that abi??

You are a mother fuckin' chauvinist.

Thank you. She even tried covering up, but teebillz had to spill the milk and then cry over it...

3 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Flawlessmakeup(f): 2:46pm On May 01, 2016
ironheart:
Never underestimate the power of a cheating woman. She can do and say anything to survive. How come she gave an interview? Men have been providing for there family and they never complained, when its the husband making the money, it becomes OUR MONEY, when the wife makes the money, it becomes MY MONEY. Despite how messy the psquare saga was. They never did a setup or reharsed interviews. they used twitter. Why didnt she use the twitter? TeeBill i support your action 100% you took the right step. If not, we would have heard of your death n no one will know why u did it. A lot of people would have used your picture as there DP. Glad you had friends who went all out to find you. Banky W is truely a friend.

Psquare's issue is different from this, yes,there r lots of men whose wife don't work bt their wives don't go buying things worth millions nd leave it for their Husband who know nothing abt it to pay , nd as for d 45million, do u think teebillz will be able to pay? No, where do u think tiwa wil get dt kinda money to pay

3 Likes

Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by Ollyy2k: 2:46pm On May 01, 2016
pamellla:
hypocrites all over the place....when Teebillz ranted on instragram spilling out thrash, no one considerd d effect of his outburst on Tiwa's career. you are now analysing that of Tiwa like someone sitting for jamb....mtcheew.

btw am not in support of Tiwa o but let's call a spade a spade....They are both guilty of negative outburst... chikena!

I strongly aqree. . . .
Re: How Tiwa Savage Implicated Herself Should Anything Happen To Teebillz by olive2000: 2:47pm On May 01, 2016
Reyus:

I beg no mind the man joor, even though he wants to commit suicide not because of Tiwa is because of the 45Million debt grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition / Photos Of Charly Boy And His Cute Daughter / Roy Emmanuel, Wizkid’s Personal Bodyguard (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.