Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) (45976 Views)

Burna Boy Implicated In Mr 2kay's Robbery At Eko Hotel, As Police Invite Him / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by 247frolicboss(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
Exclusive: Here's a screenshot of the threat Burnaboy sent to Mr 2Kay via Twitter DM as police confirm his involvement in 2Kay's violent robbery

Exclusive: Here

The Lagos state police command has confirmed that Burnaboy was involved in the gun-point robbery of Mr 2kay which took place at Eko Hotel on October 22nd, just 10 days after Burna Boy sent Mr 2Kay a threat vis Twitter DM for calling him out over his tweet about beating up pastors. See the exclusive dm below...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/11/exclusive-heres-a-screenshot-of-the-threat-burnaboy-sent-to-mr-2kay-via-twitter-dm-as-police-confirm-his-involvement-in-2kays-violent-robbery.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by umehmj(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
Aye ax man.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by MicheyJ1: 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Burna you get mouth jor

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by RSVP: 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
I laugh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by tofolo(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
The internet never forgets Mr Burna., always remember that.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by veekid(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Bluffing
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Neyo230(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by iamdynamite(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
hmmmm, i see no threat here sad

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by oviejnr(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Three things you dont do; i) Dont respond when your angry ii) Dont promise when your happy iii) Dont decide when your sad

Burna boy broke one of these rules, even though he may have nothing on Mr KK undecided

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
None of my business

3 Likes

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by lonlytroy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Clowns

2 Likes

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by miqos02(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
seen
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by cana882(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chai..
Hope burna has same energy now he's facing the police
Lemme try to explain this.. He's an adult, he's popular, he's rich, yet still behaving foolish. I am meticulously bewildered by a bastardized act proffered by a conscious advanced man to ambiguously cascade his foolishhhhnnee.. Oboy cry

23 Likes

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by BCISLTD: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Weak bastard...u sent your goons to beat up someone ..hand dey pain you

5 Likes

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Damoxy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wetin concern me?

Abeg wetin me sabi na say Chelsea go win UCL.
Man U fans never compare Martial with Hazard again. grin grin grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
so he is a part-time robber?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by darealsola(m): 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jeesus embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed this doesn't mean burna is involved. ..even if he is involved dem go use money solve am..so mr 2k jus go mellow 4 one place

2 Likes

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by idyicy45: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
cult beef not my business

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by FitnessDoctor: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Guilty

1 Like

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by yeahh(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
That's not cool
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
see voice

1 Like

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Atiku2019: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Ekehwinz: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Night walkers dem

old facebook acc for sale!!

1 Like

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by BruncleZuma: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
They shoulda never gave you niggaz money
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
MicheyJ1:
Burna you get mouth jor

For prison

1 Like

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by DirtyGold: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
I don't see any direct threat of violence here. But, unfortunately for Burna boi, he ain't got enough greens like Davido... He would have bounced to the station like...

What's tha business?

13 Likes

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by michlins(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
Am still looking for the threat in the message. Please if you see it let me know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by positivelord: 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
I hope police have more evidence than this...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by midehi2(f): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
E don red
Re: The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) by Vacora(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Really? Who the hell comes up with these assinine stories? How does that text implicate him in a robbery? Dude is telling him what like Biggie said what beef is grin Nigerian police are so bait! this is their evidence? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HFtv Africa Interview: Omawumi On Her Smoking And Drinking Habit, Flares Up / Mide Martins And Her Husband, Afeez Abiodun In Loved Up Photo / Unbelievable: The Person Responsible For Emanuela’s Pregnancy Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.