Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent (5808 Views)

See The 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Configurator Valued At 14.3million Naira / Elizade: Unveiling The Man Behind Toyota Cars In Nigeria / Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by benz33(m): 8:35am On May 01, 2016
FOR SALE... FOR SALE..... A LUCKY BUY. (BUY TWO VEHICLES FOR JUST N2.3MILLION(asking) HERE IN LAGOS)..... Speak to me DIRECTLY. CALL OR WHATSSAP :08037224118

My Client is relocating back to AMERICA and has two of her Vehicles to put up for sale @ a give-away Price A Toyota Corolla & A Toyota MATRIX FOR SERIOUS AND INTERESTED BUYERS.

The two will go for N2.3million(asking) both vehicles are in good working condition. They are clean, sound engine and with complete documents.

A Toyota Matrix and
A Toyota Corolla is 2005.... SPEAK TO ME DIRECTLY :CALL OR WHATSSAP :08037224118... Let's talk.

..... WHATSSAP ME PLEASE FOR PICTURES..... 08037224118. Am finding it difficult to load here
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by benz33(m): 8:38am On May 01, 2016
Check pictures

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by Nobody: 9:24am On May 01, 2016
Why not post clear, detailed pictures of the actual cars, rather than tiny, postage stamp-size images lifted off the internet?

This is how you cause problems for yourself.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:25am On May 01, 2016
Share more pictures bro. And I don't think the price is fair, seeing as they're both naija used cars.
You should move this post to Autos section btw.

1 Like

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by mayor2013: 9:55am On May 01, 2016
There is already a problem. I just dey observe wink

2 Likes

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by diportivo: 9:57am On May 01, 2016
mayor2013:
There is already a problem. I just dey observe wink

My oga

I follow u dey use binoculars oh grin
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by benz33(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2016
Waoooow..... Lolsssssss, So sorry about the pictures please. You will get the real life pictures please after church. My client actually called me to get buyers this morning, so as an aggressive marketer I swung to action.

But that's the exact Colour of both. I managed to get the exact pictures from the Internet. I AM NOT A FRAUDSTER...... I AM SO SORRY. YOU WILL GET ALL THE FULL DETAILS AND REAL PICS SOON..... Sorry please

Thank you for your observation and inquiry....... NO PROBLEM SIRS/MAS... It's a genuine transaction.
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by rockiedink(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2016
benz33:
Waoooow..... Lolsssssss, So sorry about the pictures please. You will get the real life pictures please after church. My client actually called me to get buyers this morning, so as an aggressive marketer I swung to action.

But that's the exact Colour of both. I managed to get the exact pictures from the Internet. I AM NOT A FRAUDSTER...... I AM SO SORRY. YOU WILL GET ALL THE FULL DETAILS AND REAL PICS SOON..... Sorry please

Thank you for your observation and inquiry....... NO PROBLEM SIRS/MAS... It's a genuine transaction.

And 24 hours later you still don't have actual pictures....
[s]
After now you'll say dem call you scammer...[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by Stancity(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2016
Well lets hope it's not one of those tricks...

Oga seller, we are the ones to call you Legit not you telling us you aren't a fraudster
cool

2 Likes

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 02, 2016
Siena:
Why not post clear, detailed pictures of the actual cars, rather than tiny, postage stamp-size images lifted off the internet?

This is how you cause problems for yourself.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by Lexusgs430: 6:50pm On May 02, 2016
Nairaland detectives don see anoda thread to put binoculars!!!! LOLZ

2 Likes

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by mili3kid(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2016
sorry to say but i think dis person is a clear fraudster. why would U even consider selling a 2005 matrix and corolla for 2mill+? and U claim its a give away price. abi na me blind?
bros abeg...n wc part of naija U dey live? even say dollar rise sef e no suppose reach dt price for dealer place. anyways... na my personal opinion. and if I was travelling to d US, I wldnt consider selling for dt high price.... considering it'll probabli b a quick sale. just saying sha

4 Likes

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by benz33(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2016
Good day to everybody anyway i dont really have much to say. I ve read all the commebts about name calling and the likes if i real or fake. I once again SAY I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN THE REAL PICTURES OF THE CARS, IT WAS DUE TO MY CLIENTS AVAILABILITY REMEMBER THE CARS ARE STILL IN USE SO HE SCHEDULE WERE SO TIGHT OVER THE WEEKEND AND ON MONDAY TOO THAT HAPPENED TO BE A PUBLIC HOLIDAY, BUT I WAS ABLE TO GET SOME PICTURES FOR THOSE WHO CHATTED WITH ME VIA MY WHATSSAP CONTACT

ANYWAY THESE ARE THE MATRIX PICTURES......THE COROLLA HAS BEEN USED TO TAKE THE KIDS FOR A SPECIAL FUNCTION I WILL SEND THOSE ONES TOO THE MOMENT I HAVE ACCESS TO IT.

THEN ON THE PRICING WHY MUST INSULT ME ON THAT.....ITS EITHER THIS OR THAT. IF I SAY ITS N10BILLION NAIRA I WANT TO SELL ONE YOU ARE FREE TO NEGOTIATE TO N50 that does not mean i should insult you please. So for serious buyers or interested persons these are some of the MATRIX PICS and you will get the corolla soon..... or better still chat with me via WHATSSAP.

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by benz33(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
MORE

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by mili3kid(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2016
u got a point dere bro... but I remember nobody insulted U. even me @d end I said personal opinion. i biliv I am free to air my views abi am i not? anyway bro... we all understand au d hustle dey go. no need for argument. i'll advice U move d thread to auto section. cuz dis na cartalk..
we talk abt cars here not buying or selling... happy sales broda... n sorry If my words may av upset U.... was just saying based on wat I saw. no vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by erico2k2(m): 8:18pm On May 03, 2016
benz33:

Good day to everybody anyway i dont really have much to say. I ve read all the commebts about name calling and the likes if i real or fake. I once again SAY I AM VERY SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN THE REAL PICTURES OF THE CARS, IT WAS DUE TO MY CLIENTS AVAILABILITY REMEMBER THE CARS ARE STILL IN USE SO HE SCHEDULE WERE SO TIGHT OVER THE WEEKEND AND ON MONDAY TOO THAT HAPPENED TO BE A PUBLIC HOLIDAY, BUT I WAS ABLE TO GET SOME PICTURES FOR THOSE WHO CHATTED WITH ME VIA MY WHATSSAP CONTACT

ANYWAY THESE ARE THE MATRIX PICTURES......THE COROLLA HAS BEEN USED TO TAKE THE KIDS FOR A SPECIAL FUNCTION I WILL SEND THOSE ONES TOO THE MOMENT I HAVE ACCESS TO IT.

THEN ON THE PRICING WHY MUST INSULT ME ON THAT.....ITS EITHER THIS OR THAT. IF I SAY ITS N10BILLION NAIRA I WANT TO SELL ONE YOU ARE FREE TO NEGOTIATE TO N50 that does not mean i should insult you please. So for serious buyers or interested persons these are some of the MATRIX PICS and you will get the corolla soon..... or better still chat with me via WHATSSAP.
Just a quick question, does this car drive? i have a very good reason for asking.,it feels as if it was pushed to that location or had been parked there for weeks.
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by benz33(m): 2:59am On May 04, 2016
erico2k2:

Just a quick question, does this car drive? i have a very good reason for asking.,it feels as if it was pushed to that location or had been parked there for weeks.

Hmmmmm...... This one is a serious question oooooo lolsssssss.... Bros THE CAR DRIVES, THE CAR MOVES, THE CAR TIRE DEY ROLE, THE CAR ENGINE DEY WORK...... infact the Car is functional.

This is a still- picture and i don't know how to ascertain if the car drives or its pushed..... That's the owners abode bro and I can't see anybody pushing the car. You can add me on WHATSSAP 08037224118 i don't mind sending you a 1minute or 2minute video of the car while someone is driving it. Thanks

@ MILI3KID.... You are welcome and bro thank God you understand, please accept my apology too if my response does not go down well with you. It's all about hustling, trust and integrity. I will try to move it to AUTO SECTION though I have been getting Lots and lots of good offers so it goes out to the luckiest person.
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by Lexusgs430: 4:36am On May 04, 2016
benz33:

Hmmmmm...... This one is a serious question oooooo lolsssssss.... Bros THE CAR DRIVES, THE CAR MOVES, THE CAR TIRE DEY ROLE, THE CAR ENGINE DEY WORK...... infact the Car is functional.

This is a still- picture and i don't know how to ascertain if the car drives or its pushed..... That's the owners abode bro and I can't see anybody pushing the car. You can add me on WHATSSAP 08037224118 i don't mind sending you a 1minute or 2minute video of the car while someone is driving it. Thanks

@ MILI3KID.... You are welcome and bro thank God you understand, please accept my apology too if my response does not go down well with you. It's all about hustling, trust and integrity. I will try to move it to AUTO SECTION though I have been getting Lots and lots of good offers so it goes out to the luckiest person.

Maybe seun should add options for videos directly on nairaland.
It seems photographic images, is no longer a determinant factor.
We need to hear the engine noise, the car horn, all light fully working with evidence and the Chill from the AC must also be felt (not those stupid excuses of only needs regassing).

1 Like

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by mayor2013: 7:59am On May 04, 2016
Lexusgs430:

We need to hear the engine noise, the car horn, all light fully working with evidence and the Chill from the AC must also be felt (not those stupid excuses of only needs regassing).

grin
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by benz33(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2016
Lexusgs430:

lipsrsealed
Lexusgs430:

This is serious.... You also want to have a feel of the AC via the Internet.......?.. Issokay
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by Lexusgs430: 4:45pm On May 04, 2016
benz33:

lipsrsealed

This is serious.... You also want to have a feel of the AC via the Internet.......?.. Issokay

Oga, nah your side I dey o

2 Likes

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by benz33(m): 9:04pm On May 04, 2016
OK... I get you bro. Thanks. Please interested buyers can make themselves available by Friday to check out the vehicles time 7am to 8 am @ OGBA-AGEGE AXIS CLOSE TO GUINNESS PLC HEADQUARTER&MOBIL PETROL STATION @AKILO ROAD OBA-AKRAN ROUBDABOUT IKEJA.

please be reminded that there is room for negotiation and it's on first come first serve basis. The Corolla is the first to go, so please be prepared. Thank you 08037224118.
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by erico2k2(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2016
benz33:

Lol the reason I am asking is cos it seems the front brake don't work as the front disk is rusty. That rust looks like it's been so for reasonable time.check the foto of the front brake disc. U will understand me.

1 Like

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by erico2k2(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Have another view at the front disc
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by Lexusgs430: 9:28pm On May 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Have another view at the front disc

If vehicle is not presently in active use, it is expected that the front disc would look corroded.
Driving such vehicle a few miles, would wipe the surface clean (just like after I have eaten a plate of pounded with complete egusi soup).
NB : Part of the things that requires checking after buying a used vehicle, is the state of the disc and pads.
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On May 05, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If vehicle is not presently in active use, it is expected that the front disc would look corroded.
Driving such vehicle a few miles, would wipe the surface clean (just like after I have eaten a plate of pounded with complete egusi soup).
NB : Part of the things that requires checking after buying a used vehicle, is the state of the disc and pads.
Exactly hence I asked my initial question(Check again)if the car works, from the rustyness I can tell the car has been parked for months,,meaning its not been used for a long time,can U see where I am coming from?
PS.It wont be just the front Disc, it will be the whole 4 disc. except the rear uses drum.

1 Like

Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by erico2k2(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2016
benz33:
Check pictures
and 5 days later you still cannot post full pictures of both cars
chey MOPOL dey where the cars dey preventing you from snapping ni angry angry
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by Lexusgs430: 11:18pm On May 05, 2016
erico2k2:

Exactly hence I asked my initial question(Check again)if the car works, from the rustyness I can tell the car has been parked for months,,meaning its not been used for a long time,can U see where I am coming from?
PS.[/b]It wont be just the front Disc, it will be the whole 4 disc. except the rear uses drum.
[b]

Hence I stated discs and pads. If they are in perfect working condition, lucky buyer!!!
But I think distress sales are better value, simply because the buyer is desperate. If you look well, you could save thousands.
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 05, 2016
Depending on the material the discs are made of, they could corrode as early as just after a wash. This is just surface rust, that will scrub off after a short drive.

Discs can corrode after the car has been stood for even a couple of days without being driven. It is normal. A car that has been stood for a month can also have clean discs, IF the material they are made of is corrosion resistant.

The car above has rusty front discs, but it's light surface rust, not deep, pitted rust that comes with an extended period of disuse.
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by sauceEEP(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2016
The alloy wheels from the previous matrix pic is entirely different from the enlarged matrix pictures...? ? ?
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by erico2k2(m): 12:30pm On May 06, 2016
Siena:
Depending on the material the discs are made of, they could corrode as early as just after a wash. This is just surface rust, that will scrub off after short drive.

Discs can corrode after the car has been stood for even a couple of days without being driven. It is normal. A car that has been stood for a month can also have clean discs, IF the material they are made of is corrosion resistant.

The car above has rusty front discs, but it's light surface rust, not deep, pitted rust that comes with an extended period of disuse.
Come on bro look at it enlarged there ain't even a scratch. Fine I agree it depends on the material but.but that rust is way diffrent from just few water days old.it's like a Weeke plus min. .U know you can wash the rims you can't wash the disc.Plus I am still waiting for the fotos of 2nd car. And the cost is u realistic..I'm watching still.
Re: Buy These Two Toyota Cars For N2.3million Am Relocating To Usa.. Urgent by erico2k2(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2016
sauceEEP:
The alloy wheels from the previous matrix pic is entirely different from the enlarged matrix pictures...? ? ?
That was captured on line and posted not real images.
He did the right thing after he got told off.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Electrical Faults, Brain Box, Burnt Coil, New Engine On Nissan Moran 04 / What Makes ALTERNATOR Rotate!!!!! / 2,422 Killed And 11,961 Injured In Road Accidents From Jan - June – FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.