Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

"Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" (40836 Views)

Hausa People Think Like Their Cows - See Epic Reply / Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) / DSS & Police Exchange Shots At Abuja Farm Where ‘magu Hid’ Stolen Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by mccoy47(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2016
Wickedness
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by CyberWolf: 3:21pm On May 01, 2016
The person that snapped this picture if true, should've made a video of it. Anything worth doing, is worth doing well.. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by FagsamPHP(m): 3:21pm On May 01, 2016
k
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 01, 2016
For goodness sake,what is wrong with these non entities & what would it take the government to put these beast in their rightful position
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Nickymezor(f): 3:24pm On May 01, 2016
Such audacity oo . Well wat do u expect wen our beloved presido is the life patron of the "Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association"
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by ifex370(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2016
All the pipo that said Photoshop are concrete fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by banmee(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2016
NorthernParrot:
Fulani are given some people nightmare

photoshoped

you try sha

With all that has been happening in the country and with the quality of the pictures, you still believe the pictures were photo shopped. You must be brain dead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Flashh: 3:28pm On May 01, 2016
Bigblogman:

Dude you are just too stoopid to see clearly but act blind
Your comment is immature.

There are different ways to reply without insulting him, just because he called it "photoshop".

7 Likes

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Firefire(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2016
What is wrong with Buhary sef ?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Siddeek: 3:28pm On May 01, 2016
Let the cattle feed well.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by GenOrumov: 3:30pm On May 01, 2016
Even though the activities of these Fulani leaves much to be desired but this picture appears to be photoshopped so as to gain sympathy. We all know that is what they do but that doesn't mean we should lie on them and say what they didn't do.

How can cows enter a farm, roam round it to eat its crop and there are no hoof signs on the land?
Take a look at the ridges, it seems undisturbed. So how can that number of cows in the first pic trespass on that land and you won't see the signs their legs made?

6 Likes

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by cardoctor(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2016
Photoshop or not, thats what they always do that brings them into conflict with others.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by nwaanambra1(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2016
these herdsman really needs some serious trouncing left and right!

why is every body so scared of them undecided
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Why did they do this with such boldness . No fear at all shocked

https://mobile.twitter.com/TerverGyer/status/726671892984287232

I think we should start poisoning our crop as a trap!! When all herds die!! They would stop!!
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Buhari4dullard: 3:36pm On May 01, 2016
[size=14pt]Fulani Herdsmen na mobile division of Boko Haram.[/size]
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by NaijaCuzin: 3:36pm On May 01, 2016
[size=25pt]They are getting out of hands,The owner of the place must not complain to the herdsmen[/size]

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by skyman200(m): 3:37pm On May 01, 2016
is quite real, these people are killers, another sect of Bokoharam but my people are smart by killing them secretly.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by skyman200(m): 3:38pm On May 01, 2016
[color=#006600][is quite real, these people are killers, another sect of Bokoharam but my people are smart by killing them secretly.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by nwaanambra1(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How does that look photo-shopped ? undecided

this herdsmen palava will surely cost Buhari some of his die-hard supperters.

for those claiming the pics are photoshop, i hope u look at the photos well and see the cows across the fence after they are done with their damages
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Taribizy(m): 3:39pm On May 01, 2016
NorthernParrot:

photoshoped

you try sha
Hope say u no think say na photo shop abi which kain wicked person u be to still dey doubt? Shuuuuuuu
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2016
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2016
So d Twitter user saw the herdsmen breaking into the farm and all he did was take pics? Why didn't he inform the police? Dat Twitter user is a wicked neighbour

2 Likes

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by naijaking1: 3:42pm On May 01, 2016
NorthernParrot:

photoshoped

you try sha

Your Fulani brain is photoshopped!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by faridpac2: 3:43pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=snika post=45212725]
I don't blame Children zombies who are using 5,000 China phone and can't see the pictures clearly even though it's there, I'm only worried about Daura Secret Service, DSS, who will release a press release on Monday saying that the cows belong to Nnamdi Kanu, and Lie Mohamed who'd wake up around Friday or Saturday to blame GEJ for poor network causing him to not see the pictures on time.[/quot
this is Photoshop nonsense propaganda

2 Likes

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by macof(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2016
double0seven:

Let's even assume it's not photoshoped because can't really tell.

What proves that this Abuja or that the cows even belong to fulani herdsman?

it could be just any random picture.

why do you people keep making excuses for these criminals?

first Photoshop. .now It might not be abuja, or the cows don't belong to fulani herdsman.
it's just a Random pic

make excuses for them until they become worse than boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by a2yin: 3:45pm On May 01, 2016
superemmy:
Soon we'd hear fulani break into national assembly to graze on saraki and senators with their chiefherdsman buhari at the forefront
u funny no be small

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by kristisking(m): 3:45pm On May 01, 2016
I think the reason why they do all these is the fact that their leader who happens to own cows is the president. Who knows, Buhari may be the owner of some those cows the herdsmen move from place to place.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by naijaking1: 3:45pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=faridpac2 post=45214708][/quote]

Be care careful, they might send the owner of the farm to jail for complaining

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Chukwuemekankem(f): 3:48pm On May 01, 2016
NorthernParrot:

photoshoped

you try sha
you are crazy, is like u r fulani for u to be talking rubbish. ur granpapa photoshop. monkey
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by dyn1800: 3:50pm On May 01, 2016
DOESN'T LOOK REAL

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by datigbogirl: 3:51pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Why did they do this with such boldness . No fear at all shocked

https://mobile.twitter.com/TerverGyer/status/726671892984287232

These farmers no just wise...if na me i go just poison all my plants so the cows can feed themselves belleful & die just to deal with dse dudes.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by gud4dbest(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2016
Ok...I dey observe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laila Johnson-Salami Rattles David Umahi. "I Need An Interpreter!" / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.