Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

"Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" (40838 Views)

Hausa People Think Like Their Cows - See Epic Reply / Armed Herdsmen Feeding Their Cows With A Farmer's Yam Harvest In Benue (video) / DSS & Police Exchange Shots At Abuja Farm Where ‘magu Hid’ Stolen Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by darlenese(f): 7:11pm On May 01, 2016
Some uncircumcised zombie will call it Photoshop !

This is witchcraft of the highest order ! angry

When a man tried to protect him property by killing a Fulani , he was given a death sentence !

So I think the Oga at the Top is in support of this

2 Likes

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by MentalCase(m): 7:29pm On May 01, 2016
cry
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by kuuljay(m): 8:00pm On May 01, 2016
Cows cannot eat that field clean and the ridges will remain cleanly intact,OP try again

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Osyxcel(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2016
dominique:
There's something very off about those pictures.

That is?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Osyxcel(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2016
At first, these pictures look photoshopped, but looking closely, it just might be true.

One of the pictures has three men standing at the entrance watching the cows graze. (you might have to zoom in to see this)

Another picture shows the cows walking away with one of the three man standing on a log of wood (you might have to zoom in to see this)

Also, there are hoof marks on the cleaned out farm (you have to zoom in to see this).
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by sokera: 8:11pm On May 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How does that look photo-shopped ? undecided
I like the fact that you don't have a brain to imagine why the cows are only white in color ...

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Rilwayne001: 8:19pm On May 01, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
This can only happen because the Chief Herdsman is in Aso rock.

lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by bashydemy(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2016
snika:

I don't blame Children zombies who are using 5,000 China phone and can't see the pictures clearly even though it's there, I'm only worried about Daura Secret Service, DSS, who will release a press release on Monday saying that the cows belong to Nnamdi Kanu, and Lie Mohamed who'd wake up around Friday or Saturday to blame GEJ for poor network causing him to not see the pictures on time.
Blame yourself for being gullible, CHeck the pictures very well and also the last picture and get back to me... A sane human being will know how rough the ground where cows walk on will look like.

3 Likes

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Teal: 8:42pm On May 01, 2016
snika:

I don't blame Children zombies who are using 5,000 China phone and can't see the pictures clearly even though it's there, I'm only worried about Daura Secret Service, DSS, who will release a press release on Monday saying that the cows belong to Nnamdi Kanu, and Lie Mohamed who'd wake up around Friday or Saturday to blame GEJ for poor network causing him to not see the pictures on time.

The fulani issue is very real, Yes! But if anyone is blind to see this pictures were photoshopped then its a pity that most could be sold anything just to instigate unnecessary fear and hatred for some particular ethinic group which isn't good for us as a nation. Even if you cant see the cows dont look real, dont you know how a farmland allegedly rampaged by those number of cows would look like? Haba! Be for the truth and only the truth!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Teal: 8:45pm On May 01, 2016
Osyxcel:
At first, these pictures look photoshopped, but looking closely, it just might be true.

One of the pictures has three men standing at the entrance watching the cows graze. (you might have to zoom in to see this)

Another picture shows the cows walking away with one of the three man standing on a log of wood (you might have to zoom in to see this)

Also, there are hoof marks on the cleaned out farm (you have to zoom in to see this).

And all those cant be planted to make a picture look real? And those 'men' look real to you?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 01, 2016
To those of you saying the picture was "photoshopped" pray u don't have to share your problems in pictures and the only response you get is "Photoshop"

Do you know how much time and energy it took to prepare that piece of land and grow those crops? Someone's sweat!

I feel bad for the owner.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 01, 2016
Look properly... it is not photoshopped!

Can't you see the fulani herdsmen in the picture near the fence that is broken?

The time is coming when Southerners would begin repaying back what these fulani herdsmen have done... you think it is only your people that know how to buy guns in the black market?

NorthernParrot:
Fulani are given some people nightmare

photoshoped

you try sha
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Seunjungle(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2016
Tell herdsmen to come and try it in Igboora area of Oyo state....99 cows will die in a just day without any fight.

They did same before last year end in Igboora, but Fulani paid the price.

Cows died without anyone touching them...ask?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 01, 2016
Elhabeeb1:

So the lady just arranged her camera, waited for the cows, snapped her pictures, wait till the completely ate the plants then snapped the destroyed farm and post for us to see. Without even trying to alert the farm owner or th authorities. Mind you I can't even locate any Fulani man accompanying the cows. Yes the Fulani can deliberately set their castles onto people's farms but common people stop being stupid.

I'm sure you have no idea what a CCTV camera is.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 01, 2016
Seunjungle:
Tell herdsmen to come and try it in Igboora area of Oyo state....99 cows will die in a just day without any fight.

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 01, 2016
Seunjungle:

http://www.omafra.gov.on.ca/english/livestock/dairy/facts/87-016.htm

Use these guidelines, the herdsmen will disappear.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by ismayl: 11:51pm On May 01, 2016
if photoshoped, it ain't get shadows of the cows. take note. all shadows
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Coolgent(m): 12:03am On May 02, 2016
Photoshop from enemies of Nigerians unity.
Oya tell us the name of the Farm and it location

1 Like

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by ghostofsparta(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2016
GenOrumov:
I'll refer you to this.
What's his point ?
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Nobody: 4:22am On May 02, 2016
Young03:
abwg I need d app for this
dis is real, how can ppl be so heartless.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by calcal: 7:21am On May 02, 2016
The farmers are just stupid, they should seek help from Mr. Putin.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by dominique(f): 9:25am On May 02, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
So d Twitter user saw the herdsmen breaking into the farm and all he did was take pics? Why didn't he inform the police? Dat Twitter user is a wicked neighbour

He took before and after pics, no video footage. He couldn't alert the owners of the farm or the authorities and very people actually questioned the authenticity of these photos.
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Anglovel: 9:39am On May 02, 2016
superemmy:
Soon we'd hear fulani break into national assembly to graze on saraki and senators with their chiefherdsman buhari at the forefront
D fotos r real Even my yam,sweet potato n dawa farm in lugbe faced similar fate from 2012 to 2015 hence dis year am not planting crops but going into animal husbandary n Poultry farming with stern looking armed guards watching my farm round d clock with an order to shoot at site at any Intruder esp if d Intruders r stray Cows,sheep n Herdsmen! A pensioner must survive HABA ! ! !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Anglovel: 9:40am On May 02, 2016
Anglovel:
D fotos r real Even my yam,sweet potato n dawa farm in lugbe faced similar fate from 2012 to 2015 hence dis year am not planting crops but going into animal husbandary n Poultry farming with stern looking armed guards watching my farm round d clock with an order to shoot at sight at any Intruder esp if d Intruders r stray Cows,sheep n Herdsmen! A pensioner must survive HABA ! ! !
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by Ibro2005: 10:05am On May 02, 2016
Funny u...

Photoshop or not... the story is fake.

It can simply be... the farm and cattles belongs to same person.

If not, how can the enter, finish d crops without any intervention from the guards
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by danidee10(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2016
NorthernParrot:
Fulani are given some people nightmare

photoshoped

you try sha

You're a foolishly foolish fool....even if it's photo-shopped we know this is exactly what they're doing at the moment
Re: "Fulani Herdsmen Enter Abuja Farm So That Their Cows Would Feed On Crops" by orisa37: 1:58pm On May 02, 2016
And that is not Corruption worse than witch hunting
and undeclared assets. They are now closed to Aso Rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Ministers Without Portfolios / Protesters Storm Usa Embassy In Abuja,ask Them Not To Give Atiku Visa(photos) / Jimi Agbaje, Ogunlewe, Others Returned To APC Where They Belong – Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.