Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

If God Is Omnipresent, Why Do We Go To Church ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Is Omnipresent, Why Do We Go To Church ? (906 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / If Jehovah Is Omnipresent, Where Was It When Eve Was Talking To The Snake? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If God Is Omnipresent, Why Do We Go To Church ? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
hakeem4:
But if I ask you to give me proof of existence of god or Sango, you’d only be telling me folklores and different experiences how god healed you or fed you.
So you can see the existence of Nigeria as fact, whilst god is just a hypothetical being

Your topic is not proof of God. If you wanted to see the proof of God then you would have joined in the conversation that gave rise to my thread. https://www.nairaland.com/7952974/proof-god-see-how-atheists#127690279.

So off point!

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. / Brexit Owes It Thanks To The Horror Film Omen. / Invisible Cobwebs Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.