Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car (40376 Views)

2 Children Die In Nasarawa After They Locked Themselves In Hot Car(graphic Pics) / Woman Gives Birth To Four Children On Her First Delivery In Jigawa. Photos / The Son My Late Dad Had Out Of Wedlock Locked My Mum Out Of Our House, Pls Advis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Donald3d(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2016
streetzdreamz:
i never implied u said it was supernatural,re read ma post over and over again,you will see the spot "foul play or supernatural" it doesnt hurt to teach kids,but its useless when they cant make a single use of the knowledge you v taught,thats why we have pre school classes,age groups and academic works are directly proportional, they are kids they need protection from their parents,not survival tactics,as they grow in age and size,then different knowledge can be applied easily,a ten yrs old wouldnt be caught in this kinda web,it only happens to kids below 7 yrs no matter how smart they are,cheers too.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by hornyman(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2016
Damn this is just too much. Four children all gone just like that. RIP to the kids, and my condolence to the parent.
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by ckmayoca: 5:42pm On May 01, 2016
Donald3d:

Is that all you picked out from all what i said sir ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided
I am sure where u saw parents should teach kids defensive strategies
That glass is not as strong as u think, a little effort with a fire extinguisher would crush the glass.All is well embarassed embarassed

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 01, 2016
steph2sweet:
I thank God for my life, this incident happened to me wen I was much younger, I locked myself in my dad's car, I tried my possible best to open the door to no avail, I was already suffocating, hw i was saved I can't remember. Rip to the dead

I was the one that saved u grin grin
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Modsenemy(f): 7:00pm On May 01, 2016
texazzpete:

This type of gutter level insult does not faze me, child.

Especially when I know calling you a heartless fellow was no insult but the plain truth.

Apparently, hearing the truth pained you seriously.

I've taken advice from everyone who mentioned me here except you . cos they were sensible and didn't take it personal . U re such an unfortunate fellow undecided
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by fuckpoverty(m): 7:47pm On May 01, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm,this north shaaaaaaAaaaaaaaa...RIPPPP lovely ones
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by eugenela(m): 5:45am On May 02, 2016
R I P.
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Azumy(f): 7:24am On May 02, 2016
nurex01:
Ina lillahi wainailehi rojihun
inna lilahi wa inna hilahi rajihun may Allah grant d souls al-jannat firadaus nd grant d parents d strength 2 bear d loss
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Youngmolis: 8:40am On May 02, 2016
May Their gentle souls rest in peace?
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Juliuss01: 1:30pm On May 02, 2016
I imagined the children were afraid to break the car glasses (either the wind screen or the door screen) to avoid been beaten. And of a truth, if the children have broken either of the glasses to escape death, the parent would have beaten hell out of them. Sometimes its good to be ajepako and regardless of our tribes we should learn to build our children's thinking capacity. I wouldn't say it's because they are abokis, it could have happened to anybody.
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by femi4: 5:47pm On May 02, 2016
freecocoa:
Forgive my manners please but there's no way I'm not saying this.

All of you talking about God granting fortitude and whatnot are all Stupi1d. The useless god couldn't save these kids, of what use is he to their families now? Mschew.

This is beyond sad, chai! Four kids in one day, how does a parent cope? I can't begin to imagine.

Though I don't understand how these kids can be away for hours without anyone noticing, parents please be more mindful of your kids na.

May their families find peace, it's indeed a pity.
A fool says in his heart...................
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by steph2sweet(f): 6:34pm On May 02, 2016
onyenze123:

I was the one that saved u grin grin
Lol, you are not serious. Gudpm to u
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Nobody: 2:31am On May 03, 2016
steph2sweet:

Lol, you are not serious. Gudpm to u

Good morning dear.
You too are not serious! how can you use that pix is ur profile pix? grin
Do you know how many times I have clicked ur profile to see the pix? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by steph2sweet(f): 9:17am On May 03, 2016
onyenze123:

Good morning dear.
You too are not serious! how can you use that pix is ur profile pix? grin
Do you know how many times I have clicked ur profile to see the pix? grin grin grin
Hahahaha, are you salivating over it
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 03, 2016
steph2sweet:

Hahahaha, are you salivating over it

I salivated until I couldn't bear it anymore. I left my house and headed straight to Royal Bar to quench my thirsty. thank goodness yesterday was workers day. grin

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by steph2sweet(f): 5:53pm On May 03, 2016
onyenze123:

I salivated until I couldn't bear it anymore. I left my house and headed straight to Royal Bar to quench my thirsty. thank goodness yesterday was workers day. grin
Funny u, hope you enjoyed it?
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 03, 2016
steph2sweet:

Enjoyment Na understand statement. If only u understand the joy that comes when it is mixed with Heineken! grin
YES, I enjoyed it.

1 Like

Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Nobody: 6:26am On May 04, 2016
steph2sweet:

Nne m oma, good morning, how was your night?
Re: Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 06, 2016
joey150:
you think you are in America huh? Even if they find the print...what next?

I just suggested it because there is hardship and caring for children is not easy ....some give up instead of withering storms. I thought it was odd they would enter the car and be there so long without anyone coming out to check on them. Why was the car door open in the first place? if it was parked a distance from home. so many wicked people so many crazy motivations here ...an apparent accident at first glance could be murder at second.

I just suggested what should be done routinely by law enforcement

Its Not About being in America. Its about not closing a case without looking at all angles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Month Pregnant Woman Dies One Month After Her Wedding (pics) / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? / Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.