Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Do You Normally Give Testimonies In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Normally Give Testimonies In Church? (776 Views)

Why Don't Pastors Give Testimonies In Church / Share Your Testimonies In The House / Testimonies In The First And Second Day Crusade (the Lords Chosen) "..and The En (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Normally Give Testimonies In Church? by RedCard1(m): 11:23am On May 01, 2016
In my church Living Faith Church aka winners' chapel, there are folks who just can't do without giving testimonies in church every given sunday. As usual, most of those testimonies are so funny that they serve as comic relieves to me and many others. Not to forget the grammatical blunders we get from the testifiers. Some on the other hands uplifts the soul and sometimes make us cry.

Still there are some of us thet never gives testimonies and I'm one of them. I can't stand the trauma of facing the congregation and sometimes, I see no reason to testify.

So tell me your story. Do you normally give testimonies or not? whatever category you may fall into, give a reason for it. Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Do You Normally Give Testimonies In Church? by klassykute(m): 11:24am On May 01, 2016
same church bro .. from Glory to glory ...... mi dey shy to give o .. : knw say e bad
Re: Do You Normally Give Testimonies In Church? by RedCard1(m): 11:31am On May 01, 2016
klassykute:
same church bro .. from Glory to glory ...... mi dey shy to give o .. : knw say e bad
that's where we are going and together we shall get there. @topic, I shy pass you o. @22, I never give testimony before. some of my age mates give testimonies every sunday. I wonder where they get the courage from.
Re: Do You Normally Give Testimonies In Church? by klassykute(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2016
RedCard1:
that's where we are going and together we shall get there. @topic, I shy pass you o. @22, I never give testimony before. some of my age mates give testimonies every sunday. I wonder where they get the courage from.
even for home cell center .. to give testimony my mind go just commort from my body
Re: Do You Normally Give Testimonies In Church? by Yuneehk(f): 11:35am On May 01, 2016
I don't give o. I'll make up my mind to give testimony on a Sunday and when I get to church, see the crowd, I grow cold feet.
Its actually good to thank God for that which He's done for you. That way He'd do more.
Re: Do You Normally Give Testimonies In Church? by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 02, 2016
Yup.. I gave a testimony after I broke up with my boyfriend and found a better one. cool
Re: Do You Normally Give Testimonies In Church? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 02, 2016
masonkz:
Yup.. I gave a testimony after I broke up with my boyfriend and found a better one. cool
Lol....howdy?
longtime No diary..

I can see u enjoying d holidays...

1 Like

Re: Do You Normally Give Testimonies In Church? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 02, 2016
tollyB:
Lol....howdy?
longtime No diary..

I can see u enjoying d holidays...

Hey boo grin

I'm fine oo. Strength to update that diary after a long day at work is always tasking grin. And weekend has been busy for me also. I'll be very much free in some weeks' time though

Hope you've been great.

(1) (Reply)

‘My Sister Prays Die, Die Every Night For Hours On End’ / Opening Deep Mysteries Of Christianity And Traditional Religion. / What If It's Not Actually True That There Is Life After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.