Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. (1566 Views)

Is Travelling Out Of Nigeria Only Way To Escape The Harsh Economic Situation? / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. by Vanpascore(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, pls a brother of mine just finished his plan to travel to Dubai with employment visa for two years, so he needs advice on what he will go with.
Re: Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. by mikkyangel(m): 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
Vanpascore:
Hello Nairalanders, pls a brother of mine just finished his plan to travel to Dubai with employment visa for two years, so he needs advice on what he will go with.

Hope he has backup plan,just incase things don't work out ,so wen he finally comes back to n9ja,it will not be as rough as some one starting from the scratch?

Cos I have friends and relatives who have been there and ran back...

3 Likes

Re: Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 01, 2016
Hold on to ur passport they still passport there like water
Re: Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. by Vanpascore(m): 7:06pm On May 01, 2016
mikkyangel:

Hope he has backup plan,just incase things don't work out ,so wen he finally comes back to n9ja,it will not be as rough as some one starting from the scratch?

Cos I have friends and relatives who have been there and ran back...

yeah bro, he just finished from school and has a place where he is managing, so it is his boss here who helped him with d plans
Re: Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. by Vanpascore(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2016
he needs advice on may be he should go wt foodstuff, atleast for sustainance till he gets himself settled
Re: Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. by Lexusgs430: 7:16pm On May 01, 2016
Vanpascore:
he needs advice on may be he should go wt foodstuff, atleast for sustainance till he gets himself settled

Tell him to prepare for slave labour (7 days a week) and be prepared for fines from his employer and also be prepared to surrender his passport to his employer.
All this for between 5k - 8k daily wage!!!!!
Re: Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. by Vanpascore(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Tell him to prepare for slave labour (7 days a week) and be prepared for fines from his employer and also be prepared to surrender his passport to his employer.

He said he is ready for work if money will enter wella bt d issue of passpor submission, that is serious o. Anyway, thanks for ur comment
Re: Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lexusgs430:

you saw future, did you read the letter post by thesame poster? Exactly what you said here happened.
Re: Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. by Lexusgs430: 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you saw future, did you read the letter post by thesame poster? Exactly what you said here happened.

When we talk, may they listen .........

I would go read his update, at least he was magnanimous, although deflated to drop an update ........... cheesy
Re: Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lexusgs430:

When we talk, may they listen .........

I would go read his update, at least he was magnanimous, although deflated to drop an update ........... cheesy
go to the posters signature, the update is there just exactly as you predicted.
Re: Please, Help Him, He Is Travelling To UAE Next Week, Tell Him What He Needs. by Lexusgs430: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
go to the posters signature, the update is there just exactly as you predicted.

Thanks.....

(1) (Reply)

Night View Of The Upgraded Tinubu Square, Lagos Island. Pics / My Experience At The Lagos International Airport / Ask Me Questions About Survival And Hustle In Thailand And India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.