Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Is Having An Erection A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Having An Erection A Sin? (2619 Views)

“Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Man Gets Erection As Prophet Fufeyin "Performs Miracle" On Him / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Having An Erection A Sin? by Dafkelvin222(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2016
Good day nairalanders.i have a question to ask,that am really curious about...As a christain if you see an unclad girl or any erotic part of a girl and develops an erection,is it a sin or just natural??and is it also a sin when the opposite sex touches you in an unusual way and you start having some kind of feelings inside of you?...if it is a sin,how do you stop that feeling and erection??.nairaland pastors,evangelists,prophets,bishops and popes, your contributions are highly needed... Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Is Having An Erection A Sin? by Buharism: 2:05pm On May 01, 2016
Dafkelvin222:
Good day nairalanders.i have a question to ask,that am really curious about...As a christain if you see an unclad girl or any erotic part of a girl and develops an erection,is it a sin or just natural??and is it also a sin when the opposite sex touches you in an unusual way and you start having some kind of feelings inside of you?...if it is a sin,how do you stop that feeling and erection??.nairaland pastors,evangelists,prophets,bishops and popes, your contributions are highly needed... Cc:lalasticlala
Matthew 5:27-28
27 “You have heard that it
was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.
28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
Re: Is Having An Erection A Sin? by Dafkelvin222(m): 2:10pm On May 01, 2016
Buharism:
Matthew 5:27-28
27 “You have heard that it
was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.
28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
i know,but what am saying is what if you mistakenly sees a naked girl just like david saw bathsheba in those days.what if the Erection comes even when you don't want it to.i mean unaware
Re: Is Having An Erection A Sin? by johnydon22(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2016
Yes just like blinking is a sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Having An Erection A Sin? by Buharism: 5:37pm On May 01, 2016
Dafkelvin222:
i know,but what am saying is what if you mistakenly sees a naked girl just like david saw bathsheba in those days.what if the Erection comes even when you don't want it to.i mean unaware
God judges us with our conscience, so if it is inevitable or unintentional it does nt count as sin. so in ur case it is nt a sin.

(1) (Reply)

God The Father Is Impossible! The Bible Is A Scam / The Gospel According To Judas / I Need Your Prayers And Words Of Encouragement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.