Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,768 members, 7,855,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why We Love Funke Akindele (jenifa) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Love Funke Akindele (jenifa) (601 Views)

Toyo Baby Says I Love Funke Akindele But I Cannot See Her (funke Hates Her) / Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why We Love Funke Akindele (jenifa) by Redgo: 5:14pm On May 01, 2016
love Funke Akindele AKA Jenifa was Born in 1976 in Ikorodu, Lagos state Nigeria.
She started acting in 1997 in ‘I need to know’. A TV series which ran from 1998 to 2002 sponsored by UNICEF to inform our youths on sex education.
She is the daughter of a medical doctor while her father is a retired school principal. She studied law at the university of Lagos. Her early acting influences were Joke Silva and Liz Benson.
Her biggest film, Jenifa, that she wrote and produced has defined her entire career. It was a record-breaking film that received 4 nominations at the African movie academy awards. Also, she won the best actress for her role in that movie same night.
These and many others are why we love our very own Jenifa, Funke Akindele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thhYaZgDius
Re: Why We Love Funke Akindele (jenifa) by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 01, 2016
Suliya Kan... Ayetoro Kan... Me Likey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Peer Group Or Friends Pressurised Me To Leave YBNL - Lil Kesh / Waje Stuns In Black (photos) / Lil Kesh And Olamide Looking Cool Together .. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.