Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs (1191 Views)

A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) / Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State / Woman Sentenced To 90 Years In Prison For N5.6 million Admission Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 01, 2016
Dynel Lane was on Friday, 29 April sentence to 100 years in prison for cutting a 7-month-old foetus from an expectant mother’s womb in a shocking attack in Colorado, Denver.

Lane was convicted of attempted murder on February after the attack on Michelle Wilkins in March 2015. She was also found guilty on four charges of assault and another of unlawful termination of a pregnancy following the attack.

According to Evening Standard, Lane had earlier faked a pregnancy, before luring her 28-year-old victim to her home with an advert for maternity clothes online. She beat Ms Wilkins over the head with a lava lamp before stabbing her in the neck with the broken glass, cutting her abdomen and removing the unborn baby from her womb.

Lane then left the victim in a pool of blood after the attack. Fortunately, Ms Wilkins was able to survive the attack, but sadly her unborn baby who she later named Aurora did not survive the terrible attack.
Ms Wilkins addressed Lane in court in front of a blown up picture of Aurora and said:

“It is clear that you need healing and I hope that you get it.”

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/woman-who-attacked-and-cut-open-the-womb-of-a-pregnant-woman-sentenced-to-100-years/

Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by piperson(m): 5:58pm On May 01, 2016
can you imagine this kind of app? and people and willing to use it? and even post it online? app wey go tell u when and how you go take die?? smh

Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by Yuneehk(f): 6:03pm On May 01, 2016
In other words, Life Imprisonment!
Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by igraman(m): 6:29pm On May 01, 2016
what if she dies before completing her term ?
Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by waxxydude: 6:43pm On May 01, 2016
Yuneehk:
In other words, Life Imprisonment!
What if.. Just what if she lives for a hundred and thirty years? cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by Yuneehk(f): 7:53pm On May 01, 2016
waxxydude:
What if.. Just what if she lives for a hundred and thirty years? cheesy cheesy
"what if".. Till then jur
Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by waxxydude: 7:57pm On May 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

"what if".. Till then jur
"Till then"? You wanna live more than a hundred and thirty years?
Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by Yuneehk(f): 8:01pm On May 01, 2016
waxxydude:
"Till then"? You wanna live more than a hundred and thirty years?
If Jesus tarries, I'd love to cheesy.
Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by waxxydude: 8:12pm On May 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

If Jesus tarries, I'd love to cheesy.
Your kids and grand kids ain't gon be cool with that. Trust me, when i was still a teenager i know what i passed through in the hands of my maternal 82-year-old granny. She was a pain, we (me and my sibs) were quite happy when she passed.
Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by Yuneehk(f): 9:17pm On May 01, 2016
waxxydude:
Your kids and grand kids ain't gon be cool with that. Trust me, when i was still a teenager i know what i passed through in the hands of my maternal 82-year-old granny. She was a pain, we (me and my sibs) were quite happy when she passed.
Wicked you and siblings! Grandparents especially grandmothers are quite troublesome and loving too. I still have both of them alive too
Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by waxxydude: 9:41pm On May 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

Wicked you and siblings! Grandparents especially grandmothers are quite troublesome and loving too. I still have both of them alive too
Wicked? she pee'd, poo'd, lay/sit on her bed 24hours everyday and be expecting you to bath her! angry angry She couldn't speak proper english and the one i really disliked was her lieing attitude, she tells my mom all sort of rubbish when she's back just to make sure you get scolded. It got to an extent my mom stopped listening to her cause she wasn't making sense any longer.

You've both alive and living with you?
Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by Yuneehk(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2016
waxxydude:
Wicked? she pee'd, poo'd, lay/sit on her bed 24hours everyday and be expecting you to bath her! angry angry She couldn't speak proper english and the one i really disliked was her lieing attitude, she tells my mom all sort of rubbish when she's back just to make sure you get scolded. It got to an extent my mom stopped listening to her cause she wasn't making sense any longer.

You've both alive and living with you?
Lol! They live on their own. They only come for short visits when theyre ill. Strong women cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by waxxydude: 10:00pm On May 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

Lol! They live on their own. They only come for short visits when theyre ill. Strong women cheesy
Sounds better unlike mine that came a year before she passed. Like it was planned, like she just wanted to torture we before she bade bye!

During that period i hated being home.
Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by Yuneehk(f): 10:24pm On May 01, 2016
waxxydude:
Sounds better unlike mine that came a year before she passed. Like it was planned, like she just wanted to torture we before she bade bye!

During that period i hated being home.
LOL. you'd do worse when you're old sha
Re: Woman Who Attacked And Cut Open The Womb Of A Pregnant Woman Sentenced To 100yrs by waxxydude: 11:06pm On May 01, 2016
Yuneehk:

LOL. you'd do worse when you're old sha
That's why i don't wanna live "too old" cause i'll frastruate people. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Reveals How Female Singer Died In His Hotel Room / PHOTO: RRS Arrests Robber During House-to-house Robbery In Agege / Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.