Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra. (1180 Views)

News Beat Up Any SARS Who Tries To Check Your Facebook Or Account Details, You H / Beat Up Any SARS Who Tries To Check Your Facebook Or Account Details.- IGP / Police Nab Fake Waste Management Personnel In Enugu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra. by chrisifeanyi: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Someone has been threatening my family and I am not close to do anything. If you can help me with phone number of any SARS officer in anambra I will be grateful. Please send me PM and I will respond immediately. Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra. by Danzakidakura(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
i dont know of Anambra but Enugu I can give you. my friend Idris .
Re: Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra. by NevetsIbot(m): 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Danzakidakura:
please do... Your friend will surely be able to conract Enugu
Re: Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra. by consultancy: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
the best thing is for ur family there in anambra to go to a police station and lay a complaint of threat to life. Submit information of the the 'threatner' and he or she will be invited by the police for questioning.
Re: Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra. by chrisifeanyi: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Danzakidakura:

I've sent u pm. He can help with Awkuzu SARS contact.
Thanks
Re: Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra. by chrisifeanyi: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
consultancy:
the best thing is for ur family there in anambra to go to a police station and lay a complaint of threat to life. Submit information of the the 'threatner' and he or she will be invited by the police for questioning.
I think it has gone beyond police. This isn't the first time. They ain't afraid of police anymore.
Re: Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra. by fergieboy: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2016
Are you owning him money ..? Pay up
Re: Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra. by chrisifeanyi: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2016
fergieboy:
Are you owning him money ..? Pay up

you mustn't comment boy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Phone Contact Of Any SARS Personnel In Anambra. by creamyxoxo: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

I've sent u pm. He can help with Awkuzu SARS contact.
Thanks
please I need the contact too. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Let's Donate To Late Sergeant Chukwudi Iboko's Family / A Guy Killed As A Result OF Street Fight Between Two Guys (photos) / Why I Poisoned My Husband – 15-year-old Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.