Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,409 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result (18327 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network! / Best Phones For The New Ntel 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 9:00pm On May 01, 2016
The intent of this thread isn't about showing off impressive ntel download speed, but to show others how devices performance may vary from one another, even those with the same LTE speed specification.

I have both a BlackBerry Q10 SQN 100-3 variant and Nokia Lumia 1320, and though, they both support LTE download of up to 100Mbps and 50Mbps upload speed, the Nokia Lumia 1320 seems to perform way better than the BB Q10.

The best download speed i have achieved on the Q10 is 33Mbps, and 6Mbps upload, While the best download i have gotten on the Lumia 1320 is 50Mbps, and 36Mbps upload. In fact, the average download speed on my Lumia is 40Mbps. Mind you, i have made extensive tests for the past 11 days, both at home and away from home. I'm particularly very impressed with the upload speed of the Lumia, and in turn, ntel.

I believe that the low download speed of 50Mbps is due to device performance. Clearly, you can see that in difference between the Q10 and Lumia 1320. Also, we have seen faster ntel download speeds from a couple of other Nairalanders. So, by uploading your ntel download speed test and stating your device, others may be encouraged to get your kind of device in order to get the best out of ntel's LTE network.

Above, is my best download speed using Nokia Lumia 1320

Below, is my best Upload speed test result using Nokia Lumia 1320

Cc: honsule, melya, mikron, omodada1111, and all other ntel users, come in here and upload your speed.

2 Likes

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by ifex370(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2016
Spreads mattrass

1 Like

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by jmichlins(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2016
Only you dustmalik get the network and only you go test am. Continue deceiving yourself and ntel until mtn or any other network probably etisalat buy out the company stock. Ordinary to make sim card available you people can not do that

10 Likes

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by slinkman(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
How is the unlimited plan? What happens to the speed when you have used over 3gb daily? What does the speed throttle down to?
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
jmichlins:
Only you dustmalik get the network and only you go test am. Continue deceiving yourself and ntel until mtn or any other network probably etisalat buy out the company stock. Ordinary to make sim card available you people can not do that
I don't work for ntel. i was one of those who got the sim at the Transcorp hilton, Abuja.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 9:21pm On May 01, 2016
slinkman:
How is the unlimited plan? What happens to the speed when you have used over 3gb daily? What does the speed throttle down to?
The last i checked, ntel has removed the 3gb fair usage policy from its website.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by slinkman(m): 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
dustmalik:

The last i checked, ntel has removed the 3gb fair usage policy from its website.
sorry for asking sef i thought you were a user and not a marketer

1 Like

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by jmichlins(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2016
dustmalik:

I don't work for ntel. i was one of those who got the sim at the Transcorp hilton, Abuja.
ok so for me to get it i have t visit the hotel right? Do you know why cowbell became one of the hottest milk brand in nigeria? That is because they understood the market and knew that they have to make their products available for the low income earners who are the highest number of the population. So if their sim is for the rich then they will sell off before they know it

10 Likes

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 9:39pm On May 01, 2016
jmichlins:
ok so for me to get it i have t visit the hotel right? Do you know why cowbell became one of the hottest milk brand in nigeria? That is because they understood the market and knew that they have to make their products available for the low income earners who are the highest number of the population. So if their sim is for the rich then they will sell off before they know it
I saw a post on this forum last week, that they have started selling their sims at their office at Aminu Kano crescent, Wuse 2. i agree that their plans are quite expensive. If they want to do well and be patronized, they have to come up with more options for Nigerians.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 01, 2016
jmichlins:
How many persons actually consume cowbell milk in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by jmichlins(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:

How many persons actually consume cowbell milk in Nigeria?
millions daily

6 Likes

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by dustmalik: 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
slinkman:
sorry for asking sef i thought you were a user and not a marketer
I have already stated it clearly that i'm a user. Please, stick to the topic.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by mikron(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2016
dustmalik:
The intent of this thread isn't about showing off impressive ntel download speed, but to show others how devices performance may vary from one another, even those with the same LTE speed specification.

I have both a BlackBerry Q10 SQN 100-3 variant and Nokia Lumia 1320, and though, they both support LTE download of up to 100Mbps and 50Mbps upload speed, the Nokia Lumia 1320 seems to perform way better than the BB Q10.

The best download speed i have achieved on the Q10 is 33Mbps, and 6Mbps upload, While the best download i have gotten on the Lumia 1320 is 50Mbps, and 36Mbps upload. In fact, the average download speed on my Lumia is 40Mbps. Mind you, i have made extensive tests for the past 11 days, both at home and away from home. I'm particularly very impressed with the upload speed of the Lumia, and in turn, ntel.

I believe that the low download speed of 50Mbps is due to device performance. Clearly, you can see that in difference between the Q10 and Lumia 1320. Also, we have seen faster ntel download speeds from a couple of other Nairalanders. So, by uploading your ntel download speed test and stating your device, others may be encouraged to get your kind of device in order to get the best out of ntel's LTE network.

Above, is my best download speed using Nokia Lumia 1320

Below, is my best Upload speed test result using Nokia Lumia 1320

Cc: honsule, melya, mikron, and all other ntel users, come in here and upload your speed.
i ve not started using mine o, yet to buy an LTE phone or modem to browse with. my subscription just dey waste, chaiiiii angry
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by africanpea: 10:42pm On May 01, 2016
Poor network at my end, too expensive to manage, not going to Continue with them. Recommended for only the rich...
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 01, 2016
jmichlins:
millions daily
How many actually get maximum satisfaction? What milk do you use?

4 Likes

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by encryptjay(m): 10:48pm On May 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Guy, just type Peak milk make we sleep grin
Or you patronize Olympic? grin

7 Likes

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by ritababe(f): 10:52pm On May 01, 2016
africanpea:
Poor network at my end, too expensive to manage, not going to Continue with them. Recommended for only the rich...

I concur they fuckup big time.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 01, 2016
encryptjay:

That's the answer to all you have nagging about ntel

4 Likes

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by jmichlins(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:

i use peak and sometimes three crown but on my broke days i go for cowbell
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 01, 2016
Ntel over hyping and deceiving themself, when they are ready to do biz we shall know.

1 Like

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Teedeechian(m): 4:09am On May 02, 2016
Still waiting for their signal In Lagos but in the mean time today is my birthday pls use the like button

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by acenazt: 6:27am On May 02, 2016
jmichlins:
you r funny. They just began sales even your mtn and etisalat didn't roll out their networks all over d country in an instance.

2 Likes

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by jmichlins(m): 6:31am On May 02, 2016
acenazt:
you r funny. They just began sales even your mtn and etisalat didn't roll out their networks all over d country in an instance.
yeah they just began but on the wrong foot. The fame they came with is dying faster than imagined

6 Likes

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Nobody: 6:46am On May 02, 2016
encryptjay:

That answers the ntel saga
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Nobody: 6:47am On May 02, 2016
jmichlins:
i use peak and sometimes three crown but on my broke days i go for cowbell
That's the answer to all brouhaha
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Oahray: 8:19am On May 02, 2016
africanpea:
lol. LTE isn't cheap to set up and maintain on their end either.

Anyway, dem just dey start. Would get better. Don't throw away your sim.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by martinz1: 9:10am On May 02, 2016
Simple sim card, they can't provide

2 Likes

Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by toluxa1(m): 1:44pm On May 02, 2016
I need to see actual download speeds in MB/s not speed tests.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by aieromon(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2016
The hype about Ntel is gradually waning.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 02, 2016
toluxa1:
I need to see actual download speeds in MB/s not speed tests.

Download speed in MB/s depends on the website u are downloading from. Internet speed is measured in mbps. Even if u are getting 80mbps and the website u are downloading from has low bandwidth u will still get low download speed. Ideally with 80mbps u should be downloading at between 7-8 MB/s but if the website has low bandwidth u wont get that speed.
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 02, 2016
I Guess its only the OP that's using this NTEL ish..
Ionno why the SIM cards are scarce even in the States that they operate...
Re: Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result by cahrym(m): 1:18am On May 03, 2016
Where can i get mine in Lagos?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Zero X Pro To Feature 108MP Triple Camera With OIS, Periscope Zoom Lens / Samsung Galaxy Z – Introduction To The Upcoming Flagship / ///////////////////

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.