Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? (997 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of The "Yahaya Bello Gang" Attackers / Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / My Encounter With Fulani Heardsmen In Umuchigbo Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 01, 2016
I am tempted to ask this question.
I am of the opinion that these attacks May not be from the fulanis....

Y? Ok how can the fulanis terrorize the entire south east?Aren't the ibos bold to face a tiny fulani men?

I think it's just a political trap to discredit Buhari
Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by senior123: 9:17pm On May 01, 2016
Is there even any attack in the SE? Abi it is just these their usual unfounded noise of false alegations and fake media outputs. I mean i don't think any Nigerian believes anything that comes out of the SE anymore. Their media credibility is staggering and kind of dead.

IDENTIFY THEM
premium.ng
somthing..today.ng(cant remeber)
so many of them there online. Calling fulani herdsmen a muslim or fulani thing and littering the internet with hate speeches

1 Like

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:18pm On May 01, 2016
No, they are igbo or yoruba herdsmen

7 Likes

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by YourMrBoo: 9:19pm On May 01, 2016
I pray that what the easterners are experiencing from this murrafckers that the westerners the Yoruba's from where the op comes from will experience that too...

And people won't Even come for una help...

5 Likes

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:20pm On May 01, 2016
senior123:
Is there even any attack in the SE? Abi it is just these their usual unfounded noise of false alegations and fake media outputs. I mean i don't think any Nigerian believes anything that comes out of the SE anymore. Their media credibility is staggering and kind of dead.

IDENTIFY THEM
premium.ng
so many of them there online. Calling fulani herdsmen a muslim or fulani thing and littering the internet with hate speeches
no attack in southeast?
Brains are meant to be used man

6 Likes

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by WhoRUDeceiving: 9:23pm On May 01, 2016
danjumakolo:

I am tempted to ask this question.
I am of the opinion that these attacks May not be from the fulanis....
Y? Ok how can the fulanis terrorize the entire south east?Aren't the ibos bold to face a tiny fulani men?
I think it's just a political trap to discredit Buhari

Since you are TEMPTED, then surely the devil is on your shoulder.
Fulani attack or no fulani attack, your honey boo Buhari is a disgrace to every black man in this world.

5 Likes

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by ckmayoca: 9:25pm On May 01, 2016
Ask the people in Oyo same question. If their attack was able to be swept under the mat and Enugu refused to allow theirs swept under the mat, that shldnt be a reason for u to reason like the hausa govs.

10 Likes

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by ckmayoca: 9:27pm On May 01, 2016
Or you can go to ojota or mokola and enter ifex or the young shall grow to Enugu aand confirm.
Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by mojazee: 9:56pm On May 01, 2016
senior123:

IDENTIFY THEM
premium.ng

u dont deserve to live

4 Likes

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 01, 2016
That's how i was asking myself whether Olu Falae was really kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen or was it just a publicity stunt and also that mile 12 fight i still believe its between OPC factions and area boys in Lagos....

8 Likes

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by otukpo(f): 10:17pm On May 01, 2016
Let the federal government tell us.
Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by Ddaji(m): 10:31pm On May 01, 2016
Honestly I ask the same question. To me all these fulani's attack is only a cover up of the killing of the northerners in the east discovered by the DSS.Are they telling us that the attackers have develop wings and disappear in the east bush.The only pictures showing in social media and vanguard newspaper are that mossai herdsmen from Eastern Africa. So nobody was arrested yet by ibo CP of Enugu state.

1 Like

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by Danmas: 12:02am On May 02, 2016
i thought so too… i mean how can fulanisj who are always after the wellbeing of their cows abandon them and go after killing their host communities and even go scot-free.
they follow this up with grazing reserve lie which Ekweremadu an(Igbo man say there was no such bill even with the executives)
the truth will eventually come out…

2 Likes

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by Nobody: 12:06am On May 02, 2016
Since everyone is denying these herdsmen, I hope no one will raise an eyebrow if they come under attack in the east

2 Likes

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by Bobandgreat: 3:36am On May 02, 2016
YourMrBoo:
I pray that what the easterners are experiencing from this murrafckers that the westerners the Yoruba's from where the op comes from will experience that too...

Even though u meant well but u came out foolish. The Yorubas experience this more but they don't mind many times. They have taken it as a way of life. They know that once in a while their bloods will be required and they willingly submit. You know like Abobaku.

1 Like

Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by Nobody: 9:58am On May 02, 2016
YourMrBoo:

Honestly u got me wrong.
I am not in support of these attacks.
I am just saying that it's unimaginable that these attackers could not be seen,well I gez they are spirits.

Well I pray God protect us all.I expect the Governor and the security agencies in the state to use a helicopter to ramsack the entire bush.
Re: Are The South East Attackers Really Heardsmen? by SirVintageCock: 10:18am On May 02, 2016
danjumakolo:

Honestly u got me wrong.
I am not in support of these attacks.
I am just saying that it's unimaginable that these attackers could not be seen,well I gez they are spirits.

Well I pray God protect us all.I expect the Governor and the security agencies in the state to use a helicopter to ramsack the entire bush.
Why do you find it hard to believe that Fulani herdsmen attacked Enugu? But you believed the attack on Agatu, taraba and Oyo etc?

Tell your herdsmen that they messed with the wrong tribe when they attacked Igboland as one thing I know where Igbos are concern is their ability to wail to the high heavens when they are pushed to the wall which invariably will make all and sundry uptight and heat the already heated Nigerian political atmosphere.
DSS bleeped up when they realised that shameful report some weeks ago by showing us who they are there for and silence of the President isn't helping either.
The minor clash between the Fulani herdsmen and the locals which were often overlooked in the past will start coming to the limelight until we are all overwhelmed.

(1) (Reply)

3 Biafrans Arrested By British Police As They Confront Buhari / Photo : Can Nigeria Ever Do This??? / Buhari Ministerial Appointment Most Reflect The 8 Geograpgical Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.