Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos (10295 Views)

Most Clean 2007 Mercedes Benz C280 Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos - DELIVERED!!! / Month Of APRIL, Deals Unlimited From Fhemmmy Motos*..Let's Serve You With Deals* / Happy February From Fhemmmy Motos, Celebrate With Good Deals Of US..VAL Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2016
Happy Thursday
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by 9trogene(m): 3:37am On Jun 03, 2016
Hey bro how abt Honda s2000.whats the cost to lag.??
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Dewmo(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2017
Good morning fhemmmy, what's the cost to bring Toyota Highlander 09 to Lagos? I need one with burgundy colour. Realistic price pls.
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 1:48pm On May 02, 2017
Dewmo:
Good morning fhemmmy, what's the cost to bring Toyota Highlander 09 to Lagos? I need one with burgundy colour. Realistic price pls.

Lol at the bolded . . . . Thanks for your tie on our thread as we appreciate you . . . Please give us more information concerning what features are of importance to you, do you want Leather or you are OK with fabric, is Navigation a must or your are ok with Google maps on your phone? This will help us to give you the right price and quote you right. . . .Looking forward to being your dealer too
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Dewmo(m): 4:13pm On May 02, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Lol at the bolded . . . . Thanks for your tie on our thread as we appreciate you . . . Please give us more information concerning what features are of importance to you, do you want Leather or you are OK with fabric, is Navigation a must or your are ok with Google maps on your phone? This will help us to give you the right price and quote you right. . . .Looking forward to being your dealer too

Leather interior, foldable third row, rev camera & rear DVD (optional), nav system, AWD. Thanks
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:32pm On May 02, 2017
Dewmo:

Leather interior, foldable third row, rev camera & rear DVD (optional), nav system, AWD. Thanks

Here is one based on your taste , , , ,It will be all yours at a cost of ONLY 6.3M Naira

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On May 02, 2017
smiley smiley

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On May 02, 2017
wink wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On May 02, 2017
grin grin

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:34pm On May 02, 2017
shocked shocked

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On May 02, 2017
cool cool cool

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:38pm On May 02, 2017
tongue tongue

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:39pm On May 02, 2017
kiss kiss

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On May 02, 2017
If you are OK with Sport model that has no NAvigation but with Reverse Camera . . . .Leather, this beauty could be all yours at a cost of ONLY 5.6M Naira

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On May 02, 2017
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On May 02, 2017
wink wink

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On May 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy

grin grin

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On May 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On May 02, 2017
cool cool

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:49pm On May 02, 2017
kiss kiss kiss

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On May 02, 2017
tongue tongue

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On May 02, 2017
Seat and driver her home

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Dewmo(m): 8:04pm On May 02, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Here is one based on your taste , , , ,It will be all yours at a cost of ONLY 6.3M Naira
Am sure this na asking price, let's negotiate this burgundy one through mail.
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On May 02, 2017
Dewmo:

Am sure this na asking price, let's negotiate this burgundy one through mail.

If you have followed me for a while, you know i dont do asking price and hag prices because i believe your time is precious to you, so i give you the price that will land it and we take it from there. . . . i might give like 10,000 Naira off so you could use that to do washing for friends and family
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On May 03, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Dewmo(m): 9:13pm On May 03, 2017
Fhemmmy:

If you have followed me for a while, you know i dont do asking price and hag prices because i believe your time is precious to you, so i give you the price that will land it and we take it from there. . . . i might give like 10,000 Naira off so you could use that to do washing for friends and family

The bar is still way high, I will consider other options. 07 with same specs is how much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On May 04, 2017
Dewmo:

The bar is still way high, I will consider other options. 07 with same specs is how much?

Are you aware sir that 2007 shape was same with 2002 model and 2008 was when the newer shape started? Just wanna make sure we are on same page sir.
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Dewmo(m): 7:03pm On May 04, 2017
Fhemmmy:

Are you aware sir that 2007 shape was same with 2002 model and 2008 was when the newer shape started? Just wanna make sure we are on same page sir.

Always thought that the exterior change started in 07. Pls check 08, thanks
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On May 04, 2017
Dewmo:

Always thought that the exterior change started in 07. Pls check 08, thanks

OK Sir, or you might as well tell us your budget and we find you something based on the budget . . . . .
Re: Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos by Fhemmmy: 4:24pm On May 05, 2017
Happy Friday

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Prestige 4-door,,Price: N11m / The Port Congestion In Lagos! Are You Affected Too? / Tokunbo Nissan Cabstar For Sale..800k!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.