Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Grasscutter Farming Seminar. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grasscutter Farming Seminar. (1313 Views)

Grasscutter Production And Managements ( How To Start Grasscutter Farming). / Grasscutter Farming - The Best Information You Can Get! / Be The Boss With Grasscutter Farming. It's Something New. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by aristotlekay(m): 10:00pm On May 01, 2016
My good people of Nigeria,greetings and happy new month to you all. Am delighted to be the one to ask about you this time, that shows how Merciful our great God is

Before I forget, please do remember the seminar /workshop training which is coming up on 5th of June, 2016. Avail yourself the chance to be in attendance. You must surely have a reason to smile.
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by fayahsoul: 10:35pm On May 01, 2016
are you a grasscutter farmer?
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by aristotlekay(m): 8:39am On May 02, 2016
fayahsoul:
are you a grasscutter farmer?
yes Mr fayahsoul. Our seminar is coming up soon, do well to join us. Agri-business is my job. That is what i studied and what am practicing. Am into full time INTEGRATED FARMING BUSINESS
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by aristotlekay(m): 8:46am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=aristotlekay post=45234671] yes Mr fayahsoul. Our seminar is coming up soon, do well to join us. Agri-business is my job. That is what i studied and what am practicing. Am also into fish farming, piggery, poultry etc. It is called INTEGRATED FARMING.
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by idowuomagegmai: 8:57am On May 02, 2016
Hello, where is the venue for the seminar?
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by aristotlekay(m): 9:12am On May 02, 2016
idowuomagegmai:
Hello, where is the venue for the seminar?
Thanks for your interest Mr Idowu, the seminar venue is Green Park Academy, 31,Benin-Auchi road, Aduwawa, Benin City. Please if you will be there on the 5th of June, pls inquire about payment. Pay and come with your teller to the venue for clearance. Best regards ICK farms.
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by fayahsoul: 1:34pm On May 02, 2016
aristotlekay:
yes Mr fayahsoul. Our seminar is coming up soon, do well to join us. Agri-business is my job. That is what i studied and what am practicing. Am into full time INTEGRATED FARMING BUSINESS
where is your farm located?
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by aristotlekay(m): 2:34pm On May 02, 2016
fayahsoul:

where is your farm located?
if you know benin very well my farm is located at Idokpa in Aduwawa axis of Benin city. But the seminar is holdind at Green Park Academy, opposite college road. The venue is a big school owned by LAPO microfinance bank. So u can reach me anytime you are ready for my services. Kind regards.
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by fayahsoul: 10:35pm On May 02, 2016
aristotlekay:
if you know benin very well my farm is located at Idokpa in Aduwawa axis of Benin city. But the seminar is holdind at Green Park Academy, opposite college road. The venue is a big school owned by LAPO microfinance bank. So u can reach me anytime you are ready for my services. Kind regards.
Do you really think that the information you plan to sell to at the seminar will be adequate for a prospective farmer to establish a successful farm?
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by aristotlekay(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2016
fayahsoul:

Do you really think that the information you plan to sell to at the seminar will be adequate for a prospective farmer to establish a successful farm?
am not just planning to sell ideas alone , but to follow you up at all times until success is achieved in your farm
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by fayahsoul: 9:55pm On May 03, 2016
aristotlekay:
am not just planning to sell ideas alone , but to follow you up at all times until success is achieved in your farm
Really? so what of attendees that set up farm outside your state? also how many attendees do you think you can assissts effectively at the same time? and will the consultation be free of charge?
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by fayahsoul: 9:57pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by aristotlekay(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2016
fayahsoul:

Really? so what of attendees that set up farm outside your state? also how many attendees do you think you can assissts effectively at the same time? and will the consultation be free of charge?
My brother, i can reach you anywhere you are through phone, it's simple. I have lots of trainees under me who are not even close to me in Benin here and whatever challenge they have, they call on me and when necessary i go to inspect their farms to ensure they on track. They are really making it. Now talking about consultancy, i won't say it's totally free, but am a human being with heart so i can't charge what i know is profiteering. My charge for consultancy is very low compare to people with my level of experience. I also supply hybrid fingerlings and render hatching services. Am not blowing my trumpet but you are just meeting with a professional farmer with yrs of cognate experience. If you want to consult me online, you have nothing to regret.
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by fayahsoul: 2:04am On May 05, 2016
aristotlekay:
My brother, i can reach you anywhere you are through phone, it's simple. I have lots of trainees under me who are not even close to me in Benin here and whatever challenge they have, they call on me and when necessary i go to inspect their farms to ensure they on track. They are really making it. Now talking about consultancy, i won't say it's totally free, but am a human being with heart so i can't charge what i know is profiteering. My charge for consultancy is very low compare to people with my level of experience. I also supply hybrid fingerlings and render hatching services. Am not blowing my trumpet but you are just meeting with a professional farmer with yrs of cognate experience. If you want to consult me online, you have nothing to regret.
hmmm....if you have lots of trainees under you then how do you make out time to tend to your grsscttrs? Were you trained the same way you train your trainees? dont you think if you gave training at your farm the need for follow up consultations will be minimal since the trainees would be better equipped with adequate knowledge?
Re: Grasscutter Farming Seminar. by Gunlawz(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
plz house i need a good farmer academt wer i cal learn poultry snailery nd plantain farming...i reside in Benin...

(1) (Reply)

Salted Peanut Roasting Machine / Birds Repellant / Poultry Equipment At Farmergiant Nigeria Limited. Call 09094538736

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.