Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones (20815 Views)

We Buy Bones (cow And Donkey) In Large Quantity. Come in let me show you how / Free 300 Coins ICO Hurry Now One Day Remaining To Be Listed On Exchange / Dr. Maduka Constructs The Best Hospital West Africa, In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by Nobody: 8:59am On May 02, 2016
shocked chiiiiineeeeeeeekeeeeeeeemeeeeeee shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by Radicalo: 8:59am On May 02, 2016
No peace for d wicked
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by tuzeriouz(m): 9:01am On May 02, 2016
Emu4life:
another b-east-ly act...hmmmn

"ofe mmanu" spotted
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by Dogitto(m): 9:03am On May 02, 2016
I'm a bit confused though. Is that the real picture of the culprit or someone else. The bones looks like they have been cleaned with hydrogen peroxide. No single tissues on it. Maybe that's how it's supposed to look like or maybe not. I don't know if a corpse will completely loose its tissues in a year. Or maybe the bones were not the real bones. Or maybe my Phone is discriminatory about bone tissues. Or maybe the police is just as confused as I am because I can't even make sense of what I'm writing

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by tico1212(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2016
My judgment

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by Fizzbizzie(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2016
Trying to replicate Cain and Abel
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by Nobody: 9:12am On May 02, 2016
I SMELL LIES undecided
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by Nobody: 9:13am On May 02, 2016
This story is incomplete.. I find it hard to believe
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by nwaanambra1(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2016
and whats with praising the DPO like its not his job he did - even including his phone numba! nawaoo!

besides they didn't tell us what lead to the arrest of the evil man abi the DPO went to alla nmou to tap info before arresting the guy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by NorttGate: 9:45am On May 02, 2016
dayoungmoney1:
Wicked
No its the handiwork of the F herdsmen
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by 6digitscomrade: 9:49am On May 02, 2016
thanks...but i hope u knw it will only be fair if u will say this or talk like this when the bigots clinch em wings on other tribes here,thanks again u av been bookmarked that means am watching u frm now on..i will hate to see u do otherwise cuz u might not like the outcome here.
dallyemmy:
The heart of man is desperately wicked! It has nothing to do with igbo, yoruba, hausa or fulani!
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by Lillysam: 10:02am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=SlimShaddy10 post=45234763]how was he arrested?

on what ground did police arrested him in the first place?

I don't understand.

does it mean that some 1 who saw them during the burial activity, reported to the police or what?

or is it the spirit of the boy that made him to report himself?

how? mr Op. Thanks cos im a bit confused bout d whole ish.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by CHERIPH: 10:07am On May 02, 2016
[quote author=Dogitto post=45235377]I'm a bit confused though. Is that the real picture of the culprit or someone else. The bones looks like they have been cleaned with hydrogen peroxide. No single tissues on it. Maybe that's how it's supposed to look like or maybe not. I don't know if a corpse will completely loose its tissues in a year. Or maybe the bones were not the real bones. Or maybe my Phone is discriminatory about bone tissues. Or maybe the police is just as confused as I am because I can't even make sense of what I'm writing [/qu

Brother, i am a bit confused as well as the bones looks so creamy..lolsssssss
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by Tobium1(m): 10:15am On May 02, 2016
Name checkers, make una come o food don land
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2016
Mr. Chukwudi Mmaduakor.....this **** people again.. well done ooo.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by ceejay80s(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2016
Khd95:
Igbo
Thunder......
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by dlux: 11:30am On May 02, 2016
Only in Anambra State. Why always Anambra State?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by Khd95(m): 12:52pm On May 02, 2016
ceejay80s:

Thunder......
divide ur bald headsad
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by ssonn: 1:18pm On May 02, 2016
alobright17:
This story get as e bi ooo,because they no reveal what lead to the arrest of the suspect.
its a false story hey hey calm down I know it may sound true to you checkout my reasons
1) its impossible for human body to decay completely till it remained only white bones in one year
reporter said he killed him in 2015 we are in 2016 check calender
2) police recover the bones and brought it to his house abii check where that pics was taken unless that's how police station looks like in that region
3) what led to arrest? not stated
4 ) the news generator needs traffic abeg make una give am.

from my observation btwn the time the pic was taken and the demise of that body is years that bone has spent not less than 3yrs outside the ground. www.tillthewholeworldknows..com
for data data management me too need traffic sha but I don't generate false content. contact me if you like the way I designed my blog I will do yours for free
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by ugonwanneokoye: 1:22pm On May 02, 2016
Just showed this to someone Frm umuchu.He said that he heard of the story.That the deceased has been a very stubborn guy.The killer is his uncle and they killed the boy because they felt they can't tolerate his attitude any longer.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by ceejay80s(m): 1:27pm On May 02, 2016
Khd95:
divide ur bald headsad
Lol... E pain am
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by alobright17(m): 1:31pm On May 02, 2016
ssonn:
its a false story hey hey calm down I know it may sound true to you checkout my reasons
1) its impossible for human body to decay completely till it remained only white bones in one year
reporter said he killed him in 2015 we are in 2016 check calender
2) police recover the bones and brought it to his house abii check where that pics was taken unless that's how police station looks like in that region
3) what led to arrest? not stated
4 ) the news generator needs traffic abeg make una give am.

from my observation btwn the time the pic was taken and the demise of that body is years that bone has spent not less than 3yrs outside the ground. www.tillthewholeworldknows..com
for data data management me too need traffic sha but I don't generate false content. contact me if you like the way I designed my blog I will do yours for free

Are you sure you read my comment very well?
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by kasim155: 1:52pm On May 02, 2016
Innodon:
So bad this is coming from my state

not only your state, it can happen or come from anywhere in our country nigeria or any where in the world. wickedness is increasing greatly.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by berrystunn(m): 2:20pm On May 02, 2016
crazymod:

This is why i hate police case................with the evidence, they will still call him suspect. innocent until proven guilty. why?

That man may be innocent, don't be surprise...
for now his still a suspect till proved by the court of law.
Re: Man Kills And Buries His Brother In Anambra, Police Recovers His Remaining Bones by kosokoadeyemi: 4:10pm On May 02, 2016
Wicked people are still living tell us this world is sinful world

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Go Broke After Winning Huge Amount Of Money / Man Who Created Own Credit Card Sues Bank For Not Sticking To Terms / I'm Confused On What Crypto coin to Invest In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.