Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) (45753 Views)

Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) / Severed Young Man's Head Dumped At A Junction In Delta State (Viewers Discretion / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by lomprico(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2016
double0seven:

Which kind get-used-to norm be that? Please, no community can ever get used to seeing five heads of members of the community arranged on the roads, and everyone just walk by freely not giving the heads the slighest of attention. Terrible things maybe happening in Rivers State, but this picture is definitely a fake.
Ok! Its fake. Can we rest now?

1 Like

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by dododawa1: 8:56am On May 02, 2016
GEJ and son in London
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by robosky02(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2016
what is this.........................
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by weleprof: 8:59am On May 02, 2016
Fake story, always painting Rivers state bad. The pics, hw can people just walk freely seeing human heads lying in d street and river flow. Let me kw when d story is real
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by lomprico(m): 8:59am On May 02, 2016
daddysprincess:
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]Is that peoples head on the road?
No! Its popcorn.

2 Likes

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:00am On May 02, 2016
JayJohnson:
I pity Rivers people, they voted en mass for PDP out of sentiment and frustration because their "son" was defeated soudly by PMB. While it is obvious that GEJ was clueless and totally incompetent, it is proven that his government is probably the most corrupt in the history of Nigeria.

With the help of Mama Piss, a political tout and rif-raf was imposed as the governor in Rivers state! What you are seeing now is the dividend of roguish imposition of a corrupt and totally helpless person as the governor of Rivers state. Wike's days as the Chairman of Obio Akpor LG will not be soon forgotten! This is a governor that never has any experience as a lawyer! All his experience is in politics. I pity the people of Rivers, they have murdered sleep, let them not sleep
It is not about PDP or APC;stop all the sentiments. Cult group clashes have been existing in the state from the beginning. I started hearing about cult clashes in River state right from when I was in secondary school in the 90s-been existing even before the 80s,so its like a lifestyle over there-a status symbol so to speak. Let's stop being sentimental about it;just that our "so-called" leaders take advantage of them to settle scores!

2 Likes

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by ajarossi(m): 9:02am On May 02, 2016
River state pple n cult is like bread and akara, I could remember whn I wrote WAEC 2001, I stopped at resompalm junction then headed to ubima for my exams. At the junction I met this Guy Jamgo that requested for a bottle of bear from me. back then I gav hin N500 cos the guy ws very jovial and friendly.
While I ws leaving he told me that if any body try to harass me I should tell the person that jamgo d bastard is aware. Dear that password saved me a hundred times,some times their youths will come in twenties in broad daylight some time at nights wt guns, dagger even shovels n diggers the moment u fail to settle ur name na (had I knwn) many of my guys were badly wonded because they couldn't cooperation at the time their money got finished while some left ubima b4 they finished their paper....thnk God I left ubima alive and safe and am believing God nothing cn take me back to ubima

2 Likes

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:10am On May 02, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by OkunrinMeta: 9:11am On May 02, 2016
The pictures look Photoshoped to me
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by kel4soft: 9:12am On May 02, 2016
lomprico:

Apc trying all it could for the federal govt to declare state of emergency.

Sorry to disappoint you. They are Wike boys he used during the last election. He can't control them again. They have nothing to do with APC.

2 Likes

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by shellman: 9:19am On May 02, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Wike should go and solve his problems. Amaechi dealt with all cult groups during his tenure jare.
To solve all these murderous killings in Rivers State which is beyond Wike, the Federal Government &the National Assembly should declare a state of Emergency for 2years to bring sanity to that troubled state
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by lomprico(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2016
kel4soft:

Sorry to disappoint you. They are Wike boys he used during the last election. He can't control them again. They have nothing to do with APC.
Ok, wike boys killing wike boys. Nice.
While dakuku boys watch.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Afritop(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2016
THE MONEY THAT CAN BE USED IN PROVIDING INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE YOUTH ARE BEING USED TO ARM THE YOUTHS IN ORDER TO GAIN THE UPPER HAND AND GRIP-TIGHT POLITICAL POSITIONS. MOST ILLITERATE YOUTHS ARE JUST TOO GULLIBLE THAT IS WHY THEY END UP KILLING THEMSEVES AFTER POLITICAL CONTENDERS ARM THEM WITH WEAPONS TO ENABLE THE WIN POLLS.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by stanisbaratheon: 9:22am On May 02, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Photoshop, if you need traffic to your blog find credible stories.
Note= how can people move freely without surrounding the scene...

surround the scene you said. The people that live in that area should know better. The incessant killings in that part of Rivers State has even made what you see on that pix as normal to them.

There's a guy that was killed in Emouhua LGA earlier this year that kills people for no reason. Imagine a group of people sitting at a bar drinking and this said guy comes and kill one or two persons.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by nrexzy: 9:26am On May 02, 2016
LoL a Good head without a Body is a Formidable Twist of Nature.....
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by awa(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2016
arresa:
smh @ Boko Haram South East..

Arresa,

Please next time you are writing South East remember there is South South....Rivers State is in South South Region.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Osama10(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by officialmcfresh1(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2016
my surprise to all this happening in my town, LGA and state is that we have a police baracks, Sars squad, JTF camp, mopol Barack and even soldiers are in this LGA. yet they all put together have not been able to do one thing about all this killings.

my community has been under this evil for long and we've lost more than 500 souls to this cultist attacks.

there was once a kidnapping case that happened at one school which took place right before a police check point and they were in operation collecting there normal 100naira.

now what the police are doing is to be stopping cars traveling and ordering the passengers to come and off their shirts to see if you have tattoo so they will arrest the person to get money.

if you report to the police about anything before you know it this will come and behead the person. how do they get all their informations only God knows what's happening in rivers state

what's happening now Is that they will just stop travelers in a car and shoot theme to death on cold blood. they don't need to know you.

we need help in this state else there will be no reasonable youth alive in less then no time.

#Godhelpusinrivers
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by rahman3853(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2016
olurun ku suru,,, boko in north, cult n masob in south. it is wel shall.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Siddeek: 9:40am On May 02, 2016
Maybe they was fulani herdsmen
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by tottinova: 9:45am On May 02, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this

This is human life oh!

Jesus
You are the only one who can save us from ourselves in this country.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by crackhouse(m): 9:46am On May 02, 2016
badly done Photoshop.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by planetx: 9:49am On May 02, 2016
SirJeffry:
Even Satan will curse NAIJA over the amount of innocent blood shed in it incessantly.

Even if they are not innocent, this is disgusting.angry
Why do you think the country takes one step forward and ten steps backwards? Too many blood innocent and guilty shed in that hell hole.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by saintmark88(m): 9:52am On May 02, 2016
Y not blame it on fulani herdsmen, this isn't going to carry any weight because herdsmen are not suspects here, and buhari can't b blamed for this, Hypocritical Nigerians.......

1 Like

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:57am On May 02, 2016
What emboldens these youths into cult membership and gang clashes is the ownership of guns. Can't government declare a state of emergency in R/state and mop up all the guns for peace to reign in that state?
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by Kimoni: 10:00am On May 02, 2016
Smh...Who don't Nigeria send some bloodthirsty souls to fight against Isis?
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by kel4soft: 10:17am On May 02, 2016
lomprico:

Ok, wike boys killing wike boys. Nice.
While dakuku boys watch.

If you are in Rivers or from Rivers, you will know who those boys are loyal to. They are fighting over supremacy and the government of the day cannot stop them not that they can't but their hands are tied.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by kel4soft: 10:20am On May 02, 2016
Okonikott:
What emboldens these youths into cult membership and gang clashes is the ownership of guns. Can't government declare a state of emergency in R/state and mop up all the guns for peace to reign in that state?

Their hands are tied. The same state government asked Military to vacate communities.

2 Likes

Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by swaggerdgrt(m): 10:22am On May 02, 2016
Who cultism don epp...
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by charly4tex(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2016
double0seven:
The op is a goat

if even him if wanted to fake news to drive traffic to your blog, is this a kind of story that you should fake

May God forgive you. The social media Bill , though unpleasant would have been good for people like you.

The info is real
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by charly4tex(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2016
double0seven:
The op is a goat

if even him if wanted to fake news to drive traffic to your blog, is this a kind of story that you should fake

May God forgive you. The social media Bill , though unpleasant would have been good for people like you.

The info is real, thou some details not added.
Re: Five Beheaded In Ahoada, Rivers State (viewers Discretion) by falore18(m): 10:36am On May 02, 2016
kel4soft:
What is currently happening in Rivers State is beyond Nyesom Wike. He is currently overwhelmed and need support he can get.

May God help him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / How Helicopter Dropped Weapons For My Boss In Dinya Forest, Katsina - Bandit / Gunmen Attack Kaduna Catholic Church, Kill Three, Kidnap Some, Injure Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.